Chaos sights are shipping!!!:))))

Hey guys the sight start shipping tomorrow, here's a little taste what they look like. Eat your heart out UTG owners :lolol::lolol: Better yet, sell your UTG rail and buy a real U.S. made Rail system for your Saiga 12, don't you love your Saiga that much? :haha:

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04466.jpg

DSC04467.jpg

Oh yeah and this guy is who kept the show on the road :super: Everyone meet Rocky.

DSC04439.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys the sight start shipping tomorrow, here's a little taste what they look like. Eat your heart out UTG owners Better yet, sell your UTG rail and buy a real U.S. made Rail system for your Saiga

Thanks guys and rocky says what up!

Got mine today...but can't get those damn rear sights off. May have to cut it. :-(

Posted Images

nice.....now you just gotta do the "polka dotted and glows in the dark with hoosie whatsits hanging off of it" version!!!

looks good Cam, real good....you should get word out to the ar15 crowd on those....

Whoohoo, I will be one step closer to finishing my build. Those look friggin awesome! Thanks Rocky for making sure he got these done.

Edit: I left to read some other threads but had to come back and drool at the pics again. Rocky, extra doggie treats if you move my order to the front of the list. Quick, he's not watching.

Edited by Shadoh

looks good Cam, real good....you should get word out to the ar15 crowd on those....

I think they may be too low for a good sight picture on an AR. But a little re-design with a little lift on them, they'll work nicely.....Hmmmmm.

I think they may be too low for a good sight picture on an AR. But a little re-design with a little lift on them, they'll work nicely.....Hmmmmm.

Advertise them for gas-piston ARs like POF. They've got a slightly elevated sight plane and could benefit from shorter sights.

Got my tracking info yesterday, but of course USPS is slow as usual keeping the site updated. :D

How do you adjust elavation and windage?

In the other thread he said the windage is adjusted by the rear sight, I'm guessing you'd need to do something with the front post for elevation.