Chaos sights are shipping!!!:))))

<--- has tracking number...

<------Does not.....yet. :ded:

I feel you pain.

Got this email today though.

"The first batch is being shipped out today, and then I start back up on shipping the second batch of orders next Monday."

All is not lost yet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys the sight start shipping tomorrow, here's a little taste what they look like. Eat your heart out UTG owners Better yet, sell your UTG rail and buy a real U.S. made Rail system for your Saiga

Thanks guys and rocky says what up!

Got mine today...but can't get those damn rear sights off. May have to cut it. :-(

Posted Images

"The first batch is being shipped out today, and then I start back up on shipping the second batch of orders next Monday."

Damn, I didnt get an Email. I must be way down the list.

Once again, don't worry.

I emailed to ask if there had been more orders than sights, that was the reply.

Once again, don't worry.

I emailed to ask if there had been more orders than sights, that was the reply.

That's comforting. I didn't get an email either. I was starting to get worried, but I figured, Cameron would get to me as soon as he could, and if he didn't, Rocky would. LOL.

nice work, im runnin with the tapco intrafuse right now. how easy is it to switch over to the chaos quad rail? meaning is there drilling and shit involved|? i want that setup bad.

You just need to remove the rear sight which may require a hacksaw, a big ass hammer, and a punch. Or you might get lucky and be able to tap it out easily. But that's all. I saw a thread somewhere talking about how to fit the rail with a file if it ends up crooked thanks to the russian QC...

OOOWEEEEE!!

I admit, I was reticent about springing for one of these quad rails. I sat on your website for a few minutes on July 31st and looked at that OVER 50% OFF (you dumb sonofabitch click it already)!! for a while.

Then I vacillated back and forth between Chaos and the S12 forums, who were all saying "CHAOS is the shit! You get what you pay for! What are you a pussy?!"

So I placed my order.

Now I has a hapy. :zorro:

nice work, im runnin with the tapco intrafuse right now. how easy is it to switch over to the chaos quad rail? meaning is there drilling and shit involved|? i want that setup bad.

You just need to remove the rear sight which may require a hacksaw, a big ass hammer, and a punch. Or you might get lucky and be able to tap it out easily. But that's all. I saw a thread somewhere talking about how to fit the rail with a file if it ends up crooked thanks to the russian QC...

yeah, ive been through that. i took off the stock rear sight, ive got krebs on it now and i know that aint workin with that quad rail.

Looks Great!!

How do you adjust elavation and windage?

Ok I see windage but

elavation anyone?

Yea, and does anyone know what the different holes in the rear sight are for ...... j/k......

Saigatechusa, you know I'm just messin with you, right?

In all seriousness, I'd like to see another thread where folks talk about what setting is working for what distance with what slugs. Might save a bit of dialing in for some of us if we can tap into the collective mind? I'd guess bbl length can play some factor in this, but shouldn't be much for non SBS's. But the brand of slugs, type of slugs (weight and form) and a chrono read might be useful. I'm not suggesting that these will create tack drivers out of our S12's ... but I'd like to know what others are getting.

I know I used a red dot for a while, and my benched 50 yard groups were running 3-4 inches with wolf slugs ... but I felt like I could do better if I spent more time on it.

Edited by kmoore

Dozer you're worse than a needy chick... Why don't you just cancel your order so you can stop obsessing over it?

You keep bumping this thread like someone gives a shit that you haven't got a tracking number. I'm sure that there are many people who haven't got a tracking number, but aren't here crying about it. This is suppose to be a positive thread annoucing the start of shipping. Not some bitch fest about who doesn't have a tracking number. Do yourself a favor and don't get involved with anymore preorders. You're clearly not someone who is patient or mature enough to wait.

Protip: Your next post in this thread should only be about how you have a tracking number.

Chill out.

Dozer you're worse than a needy chick... Why don't you just cancel your order so you can stop obsessing over it?

You keep bumping this thread like someone gives a shit that you haven't got a tracking number. I'm sure that there are many people who haven't got a tracking number, but aren't here crying about it. This is suppose to be a positive thread annoucing the start of shipping. Not some bitch fest about who doesn't have a tracking number. Do yourself a favor and don't get involved with anymore preorders. You're clearly not someone who is patient or mature enough to wait.

Protip: Your next post in this thread should only be about how you have a tracking number.

Chill out.

Nice rage you have there.

I know some people don't give a shit, you don't have to read it.

This wasn't a "bitch fest" until you made it one.

I'm posting to see if anyone else is having similar problems, not to try and fag up the thread.

I'm sorry that I actually care about what happens to and where my money goes.

It's not really a problem, I'm just curious as to why everyone else seems to have one.

"Why is it a problem that you don't have a steady paycheck? Ever think of that? Could it be that you are making it a problem?"

lol sorry, had to. I don't think that was a good choice of words.

Why is it a problem that you don't have a tracking number? Ever think of that? Could it be that you are making it a problem?

Hmmmm..

I seriously doubt Mr. Hadley checks these boards to come up with an order in which to ship his new product or for that matter to see who to bump to the end of the list because they may be a bit overexcited. Looking at his posts Ive seen on this site, his website and the praise from other members here about his excellent products and service Im betting he is shipping them out in the same order that the orders came in.

Having said that, I still have to drool and paw the pictures above until I finally get my tracking number ). Im about half way through my build (working on the aluminum trigger guard tonight) and it can be pretty hard not trying to imagine the new rail already mounted on the gun.

Why is it a problem that you don't have a tracking number? Ever think of that? Could it be that you are making it a problem?

Hmmmm..

I seriously doubt Mr. Hadley checks these boards to come up with an order in which to ship his new product or for that matter to see who to bump to the end of the list because they may be a bit overexcited. Looking at his posts Ive seen on this site, his website and the praise from other members here about his excellent products and service Im betting he is shipping them out in the same order that the orders came in.

Having said that, I still have to drool and paw the pictures above until I finally get my tracking number ). Im about half way through my build (working on the aluminum trigger guard tonight) and it can be pretty hard not trying to imagine the new rail already mounted on the gun.

I think you're misinterpreting what I was saying. I wasn't proposing some kind of Chaos Arms conspiracy against Dozer. I was merely suggesting the "problem" Dozer is having is a problem he was creating. No one else seems to have a problem with how Chaos is handling the deliveries.

Edited by Bridis

Looks Great!!

How do you adjust elavation and windage?

Ok I see windage but

elavation anyone?

Yea, and does anyone know what the different holes in the rear sight are for ...... j/k......

Saigatechusa, you know I'm just messin with you, right?

In all seriousness, I'd like to see another thread where folks talk about what setting is working for what distance with what slugs. Might save a bit of dialing in for some of us if we can tap into the collective mind? I'd guess bbl length can play some factor in this, but shouldn't be much for non SBS's. But the brand of slugs, type of slugs (weight and form) and a chrono read might be useful. I'm not suggesting that these will create tack drivers out of our S12's ... but I'd like to know what others are getting.

I know I used a red dot for a while, and my benched 50 yard groups were running 3-4 inches with wolf slugs ... but I felt like I could do better if I spent more time on it.

I guess no one realizes the real H&K G3/91 sight has an elavation adjustment. :unsure:

Edited by saigatechusa

Hmmmm..

I think you're misinterpreting what I was saying. I wasn't proposing some kind of Chaos Arms conspiracy against Dozer. I was merely suggesting the "problem" Dozer is having is a problem he was creating. No one else seems to have a problem with how Chaos is handling the deliveries.

It would only be a "problem" because I only have a month and half left to enjoy my glorious firearm before I leave for basic, so I would like to enjoy it as much as I can.