SOLD PENDING FUNDS to OVERKILL. Thank You All.

Hello all. Long time-no see. Sorry. Deployments get the best of some of us. I'm gearing up for my 5th in-a-row to Iraq. Can we please attack Italy, or spain? Anywhere else please! LOL

Well. I have some things in the ol' "man-room" as the wife calls it, that I just don't use.

I have (5) 8rd factory Izhmash Saiga-12 mags. 3 are used with very low round count. Well less than 100. And 2 of the 5 have never been out of the plastic that they were shipped here in from Russia, via Finland where I bought them off of prior member here Finn-Saiga.

I also have (2) Factory 5rd Izhmash Saiga-12 magazines. The ones that generally come with your weapon when You buy it. These are the ones used most. I'd say 2 range trips with at least a few mag loads. So 100rds-200rds?

Lastly-but-not-least. Got some Factory 2rd mags that I bought from Doug Ford aka Tnatal for those of You who were around back in 2004-2005 when He sold a few of these to us. I have one that I fired 2rds out of, and 1 brand new in the wrap that I never used.

Looking for that special Saiga home. Maybe a puritan Saiga-guy who can appreciate having a Russian parts-build. Maybe someone with an S-12C. Or whomever!

I have researched here, and online. i.e, GunJoker.com, Theakforum.net, and other sites to honestly ask a price for these.

I believe asking $600.00 shipped/insured for all of these is quite the deal when You look at these pics, and do the mental-math.

I accept Discreet Paypal(add 3%), or USPS money order only. Sorry. No personal checks please.

I am located in Central Texas, and will use UPS, unless otherwise asked. Thanks All, Tim aka dodge

post-1520-091717100 1281054832_thumb.jpgpost-1520-071560400 1281054850_thumb.jpgpost-1520-053011900 1281054868_thumb.jpgpost-1520-015005600 1281054885_thumb.jpgpost-1520-027980500 1281054899_thumb.jpg

EDIT~ Gonna post this over on theakforum.net as well. I will fairly take whomever posts first between these, and will post links between if possible for fairness. Thanks~EDIT

Follow Linky!!!

My link

SPF SPF SPF

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Put me down for 2 of the 8-rnders if you decide to break up the package, (all the mags would sell faster if you did). ;)

RobRez and PA it looks like we might be out of luck.

I'm glad someone has $600 spare as that is a great price for the package but I like being married and that would've been a quick way to end it!

Put me down for 2 of the 8-rnders if you decide to break up the package, (all the mags would sell faster if you did). ;)

RobRez and PA it looks like we might be out of luck.

I'm glad someone has $600 spare as that is a great price for the package but I like being married and that would've been a quick way to end it!

Oh well. Grats to OVERKILL, (assuming the payment goes through).

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.