This is a stocker new-in-the-box, never been fired or first cleaned, as new as it can get, $425.00 plus shipping (SOLD)

I'm local tampa, fl.

sorry no pics but i'm sure you guys know what it looks like.

Edited by badinfluins
  • 2 weeks later...

$425 for the gun plus shipping? Instead of 425, if I pay shipping, could I just have it?

Just kidding. Thats a great deal, if I had the money I'd buy it from you. Anybody else looking for a S-.308 should snap this up. With the rarity of these guns, that's a damn decent price for new in the box.

$425 for the gun plus shipping?  Instead of 425, if I pay shipping, could I just have it?

Just kidding.  Thats a great deal, if I had the money I'd buy it from you.  Anybody else looking for a S-.308 should snap this up.  With the rarity of these guns, that's a damn decent price for new in the box.

Thanks, That's cool, I've been getting emails that I'm asking too much, I had to buy three of these things to get a good price on the one I wanted to keep.

Any way, I have yet to find one (22" 308 wood or no wood) in my neck of the woods for under $350.00 + tax + background check $ ++++

I think some of these guys bragging on how cheep they bought these rifles, are fudging alittle in the low price they're paying.

Any way thanks for the reply, thats cool,

T.

You will be surprised I paid 298.00 each for a .223 saiga,16".308,and 22".308 before EAA stopped importing them. That is shipping and tax in my area from my gun dealer. He only charged me 9% above his cost.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.