Wow...this topic will truly never go away. I had started this exact topic last year that ran for months...and now the same thing is showing up.

I would love to get my hands on one of these. In fact I even got a PM from the owner of the company mentioning getting one.

Nothing ever materialized. I hate to say this, (I truly do) but I have a strong suspicion that this is vaporware.

~Jase

Wow...this topic will truly never go away. I had started this exact topic last year that ran for months...and now the same thing is showing up.

I would love to get my hands on one of these. In fact I even got a PM from the owner of the company mentioning getting one.

Nothing ever materialized. I hate to say this, (I truly do) but I have a strong suspicion that this is vaporware.

~Jase

That's my concern as well. The owner contacted me about putting a deposit down. Seems a little sketchy to say the least. I looked and looked on the web, but could only find discussion about this setup, but no actual owners yet. I was hoping somebody had managed to get their hands on it to give a full review. Nothing so far I guess....

Yeah that does suck nothing is happening with this idea, at least it seems that way.

The video is a bit ridiculous, but it is a cool concept, already long in the works though, they just don't look like that.

Agree 100% on the video, should of used a mag and shouldered it. If the double stacks mags come out they would be great for this.

+1 on the concept, I really like the looks of the one on the home page, hope they can come out with it.

Interesting story:

I sold one of my older Saiga 12s about 3-4 years ago to the entrepreneur behind this company. If I remember right, he had me ship it directly to E-Tac, saying he was going to have them do some work on it. He said they never did the work and ripped him off, sending his gun back incomplete and not refunding his money. He said he has since started his own company . . . Kushnapup.

The name he gave me when he bought my gun is the same name that the Kushnapup trademark is owned by. He's given me no reason do doubt that he's a good guy. My experience with him 3-4 years ago was positive and pleasant.

Edited by zakmatthews

Interesting story:

I sold one of my older Saiga 12s about 3-4 years ago to the entrepreneur behind this company. If I remember right, he had me ship it directly to E-Tac, saying he was going to have them do some work on it. He said they never did the work and ripped him off, sending his gun back incomplete and not refunding his money. He said he has since started his own company . . . Kushnapup.

The name he gave me when he bought my gun is the same name that the Kushnapup trademark is owned by. He's given me no reason do doubt that he's a good guy. My experience with him 3-4 years ago was positive and pleasant.

We offered him a full refund if he returned the COMPLETED SHOTGUN(less stock(any stock will bolt directly to completed shotgun)) to us, but he said you sold the gun for far less than market value.

HPD is investigating possible death threats made to the company by this individual. Captured voice on recordings match voice samples on videos.

We offered him a full refund if he returned the COMPLETED SHOTGUN(less stock(any stock will bolt directly to completed shotgun)) to us, but he said you sold the gun for far less than market value.

HPD is investigating possible death threats made to the company by this individual. Captured voice on recordings match voice samples on videos.

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

PM me and I will give my cell# to talk about it.

I am actually really interested in the bullpup kit, but I definitely need to know more. I would like to see a full review of it as well as a list of what is included. I also wonder about the durability testing as well as how well made it is. I had a Muzzlelite stock and it was extremely toy like. I wonder if the rail is included, although I suspect it isn't at the $200 price point I have seen. I think the rail is $80ish alone.

• 5 months later...

I think this looks bad ass, I want one. I'm just going to wait until it available before I get my hopes up, no preorder for me I have better things to do with my money right now. When this is out and assuming it works as good as it looks I will gladly buy another Saiga 12 to have a bullpup version

post-27471-0-11228600-1296703412_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've been really interested in this since the day I saw it, but have yet to see one.

Right after I discovered their website, I set up a thread with poll and everything. It ran for months on end with input from all sides of the fence. Then out of nowhere a user claiming to be the owner of the company asked me if I had an unmodified Saiga-12. If I did he would be willing to send me a kit for review as a thank-you for setting up hype. I gave the hell yes. No response ever came back.

Now, months upon months later, still no word and the product has yet to hit market. I would love to see it, but I'm really doubting it at the moment.

~Jasecloud4

• 3 months later...

Heck yeah... I'd take a crack at assembling one of these from my unmodified S12. Unmodified trigger group that is. Everything on my S12 has been fitted for disassembling back into the imported hunting configuration... 018.gif

Still no activity on their website. unsure.gif

• 7 months later...

I ordered 2 of these stocks in febuary of 2011. I was promised a 2 month delivery. Then another 2 months? And another and another? The guy is a complete LIAR. It is now 12 months later and he is still promising. The emails he sends you have NOTHING to do with the saiga or the stock? There just lip service to help him buy time. I have nothing good to say about this guy. Here is the kicker. I own an injection molding company. I know what it takes and how much a mold cost. I could make this mold in 6 to 8 weeks and have product out the door in 9 weeks. This guy is feeding his costomers a line of crap. Look at his websight under the FAQ category. It is the most unprofessional thing I have ever read. When I asked him for my money back, he called me a PUSSY!!!!! My credit card company did get my money back after 1 year and I am very lucky.

I have bridges, swamp land in FL and 60" LED flatscreens for 50$

Just send the $ and I will ship the product as soon as I have it in hand...

HONEST! It's the internet and I swear I'm a good guy. Just need a couple more months to put this together.unhappy.gif

I know I have been saying this for the last couple years but this time it's really true...

I feel bad for anyone who has given this guy $

Jase,

Oh man! you called it Vaporware... Never call if Vaporware... Geez, read a little on the subject as soon as the V word is spoken you get a response from Bjorn or his "lawyer" or someone who knows a guy, who gave a guy a bj one time in a dark ally, who will swear that they met the guy and shot the gun on the moon and has pics some where... just.. can't find them right now.

There are posts about $ taken product not delivered and promises broken. It will be interesting to see if he crosses a Lawyer / someone who decides to sick the USPS mail fraud inspectors on him some where along the way to production rather than accept the refund for goods not delivered.

According to his site there are 997 on order, which if paid is just shy of 200K , and he can't get these to production... Really?

• 1 year later...

They are out there, and avaliable. I have one myself, did a HUGE write up on it, in the proper section.

Lots of folks have them, and MOST love them. a few dont, but thats to be expected of anything...

Love the NECROTHREAD dig up... well done!! :up:

Thread closed, now... it doesnt add anything from this point on....

:smoke: