Update -

I have to laugh. Got my letter back in the mail today.

Undeliverable, return to sender.

So, I got my money back.

Why would he have it sent to an undeliverable addy?

WTF?

David I am glad you got it back and things are taken care of. Have a wonderfull weekend and chuck your drum is on the way priorty mail with sigunature comfermation :blues:

Edited by atnolan03

Hello guys how are things going? I have stated before that I was recieving a trogen virus every five secounds well the went away for a while but they have returned again and I am a little pissed about it. My wife cant even get online to check her e mail with out getting hit with 10 of them before she logs on to the internet. If yall know who is doing this tell them to please stop.

Thanks

andrew

if you keep implying that its someone here, im going to get mad. i told you what to do. if its still there, you need to really clean the crap out of your machine with something like pc-cillin. it sounds like a keylogger to me or something similar that might ahve been put on your machine by someone you know to steal your passwords and other info.

I recieved my drum today, along with an almost illegeable letter of apollogy. I, myself believe that Andrew Nolan, sr,jr are one in the same but I don't have the spare time to care. I do feel sorry for said individual,('s) as they can't seem to grasp the english language. Thanks to all on this board for your support, I recieved very little from ar-15.com. Sincerly, Charles Ulcickas

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.