New Conversion

I finally decided to take the plunge and convert my Saiga 12.

I used a Tromix FCG (that installed just as easy as people say they do) and a RAM S-12 Trigger Guard. Both from Carolina Shooters Supply who were very helpful when I called. I also added Russian wood furniture I purchased from rusmilitary.com and a Russian sling purchased from a forum member. I also have inserted a 10 round AGP Arms mag.

After everything was complete, I decided the stock was two short to suit me (3" shorter that the original Saiga stock), so I ordered a recoil pad, again from Carolina Shooter Supply, to add a little over 1" to the stock. All in all, I got the look I wanted and am very pleased.

Now, is it 922r compliant??

post-13073-056165000 1281139024_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

FCG=3 and AGP MAG=3.. yes.. just at 10 parts.. you have foreign furniture and threaded muzzle..

So I think your at 16-6.. Good at 10..

You could also get a US Made Muzzle Device.. or I think change the Gas Puck..

That would bring you down to 8.. :super: even better.

I don't own a S-12.. others will be along..

Very NICE btw..

Awesome looking wood, I really like your shotgun. How is ordering from rusmilitary? I have never ordered from another country, how long does it usually take, 2-3 weeks or so?

No problem with rusmilitary. We communicated by email. They told me the amount in US and I sent them a credit card number (one I use just for ordering on line). About 2 weeks later the package arrived in the mail. It was easy to install with only a little wood remove here and there. On the declaration sheet for the furniture they listed it was for an air soft rifle! I would have no problem ordering from them again.