Built a .308 in '08 and had these parts leftover. Thought I might use them someday for a x39 or 5.45 but would rather have the cash.

PM if you want my ebay ID.

Prices do not include shipping. I will try to go 1st class USPS on all which should be between $2-4 per item. The stock will have to go parcel post and should be $5.60. If you would prefer Priority Mail, I may be able to stuff the stock into the small flat rate box, also $5.60, but there won't be much room for padding/packing.

Brownell's 11 degree muzzle crowning tool with handle and brass .30 pilot - $50

Ace Stock AKFX 8.5" w/ .5" pad - $45 - sale pending

Ace Cheek Riser CR - $5 - sale pending

Ace Universal Receiver Block AKRBU - $15

Falcon Ergo Grip Sure Grip (soft rubber) - $15

Tapco G2 FCG w/disco spring(?) - $20 - SOLD

PG Nut/Screw - $5

Tapco Pin retaining plate, Hitch pins and E-clips - $ 5

Half a dozen baggies of freebie nylon hole plugs. 1 bag to each buyer.

What you need to know:

The muzzle crowning tool was used twice. There's some minor scoring on the brass but the facing cutter is sharp and nick free.

The FCG is new, but I am not 100% sure the disco spring is the correct one. It looks like I bought the spring from Dinzag, but I can't promise it's the right spring because I just don't remember.

The stock, cheek riser and grip were installed and used a couple times. The riser block was fitted to the stock but not to a rifle.

The stock has scrapes on the sides, probably from screwing around with the riser. The grip has a couple small pressure dents from where it was stored pressed against something. Pictures attached.

The grip does not have a bottom cover. It did not come with one, and afaik they never made one.

The screw that comes with the PG nut is the long one for wood AK grips. You will need to either get the $3 "hardware kit" from ergogrips.net or hit up your hardware store for an appropriately sized screw to use it with a modern grip.

Thanks,

Tom

post-26291-014961900 1281234758_thumb.jpg

post-26291-093429000 1281234773_thumb.jpg

post-26291-097775100 1281234788_thumb.jpg

post-26291-081159900 1281651936_thumb.jpg

Edited by rccola3

I'll take.... Brownell's 11 degree muzzle crowning tool with handle and brass .30 pilot - $50

send me your payment info

Crowning tool made it today. Excellent.... Thank you rccola3 !!! +1 Feedback left

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Can't edit anymore, but here's what's left:

Ace Universal Receiver Block AKRBU - $15 shipped

Falcon Ergo Grip Sure Grip (soft rubber) - $15 shipped

PG nut/screw - $5 shipped

Tapco Pin retaining plate, Hitch pins and E-clips - $ 5 shipped

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.