Happy Birthday "Capo" Rumore!

HBD! :beer:

(Juggs, is that a real design available to buy on a shirt?)

Tony.....?

Your name and logo.....Wanna run some and split the cash?

A lot of good birthdays close... I see Jeaux E is having one today. You guys should have made the party a 2 dayer! :super:

Should have ??? Hell, Mike, it was a three dayer (and ongoing after I had to leave to make it to work today)!! I make it to Tony's birthday every year, and this year was no exception !! As Bob said, it was an epic party !!

Should have ??? Hell, Mike, it was a three dayer (and ongoing after I had to leave to make it to work today)!! I make it to Tony's birthday every year, and this year was no exception !! As Bob said, it was an epic party !!

Happy Birthday to both of you! :super:

• 3 years later...

Mr. Rumore,

You have been such a GREAT inspiration to many here and probably many, MANY more we do not know of.  You have carved out your own notch, not nitch, in the history of Saigas.  Thank you for being here and extending your kindness and friendship to me in all you have done.  Your a great guy and if I could be there to shake your hand and buy you a beer I would.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you had an AMAZING day!!

Semper Fi,

Mike 

• 11 months later...