Testers wanted--- Looking for a few people to test our Saiga 12 Auto V

Saiga 12 Auto Valve

Looks like there will be a bunch of auto plugs that will be out soon, and I’ve had this one sitting in my back pocket for awhile. So we will release a very simple regulator so you can SET IT AND FORGET IT.

I will send a few out for free if you’re willing to test it out and give us a review.

After testing it will be for sale as the S12AV and will be priced at $25.

info@gogun.us

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF! Where's all the testers and freebies at?? Shows how much you actually care about us forum contributors, huh? Its just like my mom used to tell me, A man is nothing without his word.

Youre right..I didnt look...lolz...   ...why bother posting that youre looking for free testers then not doling out...   ...just proves youre a shady business...and shooters talk...there are reaso

Posted Images

Both of mine are 3 port 19" barrels. Neither has had any gas work done to them. (Both ran Low Brass just fine out of the box.) One is still in stock configuration......for now.

I have sent you a PM with my writing credentials. Past technical articles are available on request.

Edited by rjrivero

I have a 2001 (4 port) and a pair of 2008 (4 port) guns that could be used. In all fairness, could you set some other criteria as in the numebr of each length (2 3//4 or 3") and what load of each you would like shot. Also do you want a control fire done using the OEM plug with each round type. Do you want these shot through cylinder bore or choked guns. My concerns are on both sides-those offering up should know what's expected before commiting and you as the manufacturer should understand the garbage in/ garbage out effect of bad data. Good luck in your latest efforts.

I have a three '08 models with 4 ports at .093". Two are 19" and one is 18 1/8". I have AGP 10 round mags, SGM 12 round mags, 5 MD-20 drums, and factory 5 round mags. I planned to do a range trip soon anyway and I will test the hell out of your plug and shoot video. PM inbound

I would love to do a 100 round 5 MD-20 dump video with this plug.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I have a 2001 (4 port) and a pair of 2008 (4 port) guns that could be used. In all fairness, could you set some other criteria as in the numebr of each length (2 3//4 or 3") and what load of each you would like shot. Also do you want a control fire done using the OEM plug with each round type. Do you want these shot through cylinder bore or choked guns. My concerns are on both sides-those offering up should know what's expected before commiting and you as the manufacturer should understand the garbage in/ garbage out effect of bad data. Good luck in your latest efforts.

Yes, I will send instructions. It will be simple, like shoot 2 3/4 with the blue spring and adjust the valve untill the shotgun fails to cycle and record the depth and so on.

The kit will have 3 springs for testing.

Thanks...