Testers wanted--- Looking for a few people to test our Saiga 12 Auto V

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF! Where's all the testers and freebies at?? Shows how much you actually care about us forum contributors, huh? Its just like my mom used to tell me, A man is nothing without his word.

Youre right..I didnt look...lolz...   ...why bother posting that youre looking for free testers then not doling out...   ...just proves youre a shady business...and shooters talk...there are reaso

Posted Images

If you wish to consider me, I would be honoured. I have a 1999, restored, 18" barrel with a Tromix flash suppressor. It has 1 large port at 7/64, I am currently using a gunfixer plug, but if I open it all the way up it gets over gassed big time. So, I think this would be a good one to test out on, if it can handle and regulate this one, it gotta be good. I have 2k worth of shells in my locker, from bird to slug that I can contribute, and since I do all my own reloading, getting ammo aint no biggie.

Good luck on your project, hope it turns out to be another great product for the S12.

HUZZAH!!

My numbers wouldn't be very reliable. My 4 hole gun has a mid barrel brake and my 3 hole gun has been shortened to 18.4".

It might be better actually.

They are building a relief valve for the gas system. You set it to the gas pressure that reliably cycles the weapon, but to vent the rest. So it bypasses nothing/very little with weak birdshot, but bypasses a lot with high pressure slugs and Buck... the gun sees the same force so you aren't beating your receiver. Get it?

But seeing as how the s12 is so personalized, some guns will require less gas, some more to achieve the effect.... hence, swap relief springs and test which one works, and 500 rnds for durability/ fouling.

Sounds fun!

My numbers wouldn't be very reliable. My 4 hole gun has a mid barrel brake and my 3 hole gun has been shortened to 18.4".

One would think he would be interested in the unique configurations. I'm sure he would appreciate a wide range of data to crunch to ensure he has the largest customer base possible.

Are you throwing shells the right distances?

Go-Guns;

If you don't have a 19" that came with undersized ports & now are opened up to 3 @ .0975 (3/32) I'll give it a run for you & document my results, ejection distances, ammo types, mag types & include videos so you can assess ejection & can tune & get the most reliable product on the market before you go to market. Of course I would review to you privately as not to start any rumors before release.

My S-12 runs flawlessly & I test with 2 Russian 8s, 2 MD-20s & 2 tuned AGPs.

Offer's there.

ETA; I run a factory plug & have a mildly profiled & highly polished bolt & carrier.

Edited by Paulyski

I'm in.

I have two, 19" 3 port guns. One runs very well, the other has occasional FTF and FTE's but I think that's because it hasn't fully broken in yet. I'd give it a run on both...

***edited for typos***

Edited by billyjoebob

One would think he would be interested in the unique configurations. I'm sure he would appreciate a wide range of data to crunch to ensure he has the largest customer base possible.

Are you throwing shells the right distances?

Go-Guns;

If you don't have a 19" that came with undersized ports & now are opened up to 3 @ .0975 (3/32) I'll give it a run for you & document my results, ejection distances, ammo types, mag types & include videos so you can assess ejection & can tune & get the most reliable product on the market before you go to market. Of course I would review to you privately as not to start any rumors before release.

My S-12 runs flawlessly & I test with 2 Russian 8s, 2 MD-20s & 2 tuned AGPs.

Offer's there.

ETA; I run a factory plug & have a mildly profiled & highly polished bolt & carrier.

Yes, testers would have to fill out our NDA first.

Aloha.

22" fixed full choke, all factory (and in camo ;) )

Other ones are 19" with 3 factory ports and one extra Vankiller hole, 22" 3 factory ports with an extra scoutjoe port.

Could probably get some other local guys who have some, I'm thinking more 19" 4 port guns.

For me to commit to 500 rounds right now I think I'd need a ticket to Waikiki and dinner at Metteo's:rolleyes: . That said, once you have them tested and up for sale I could easily see one in my future.

Thanks for a chance at a fine product.

I'm not sure if you need another 4 port 19" gun that is completely modified but if you do I'd be more than happy to participate. I'd video the whole way through and will do whatever you need me to do to ensure a thorough review. Thank you.

Erik

testers I've got 5 small production runs b4 we run a batch of the free test S12 Auto Valves. We will be giving a bunch away!

Jammer,

Have you already notified the persons who will be testing your plug?

Thanks

not yet, testers will get an email 1 week b4 we ship them out.

Aloha