I'm looking at replacing the factory iron sights on my saiga rifles and I need some suggestions. I've looked at the Mojo MicroClick and the Krebs peep sights. Like to hear from anyone that has used these or might have some good recommendations.

Thanks

I think you will be well served with either one, I have the Kreb's rear peep sight on my 7.62x39 and love it. Great sight picture, I might get a thinner size front sight post too. Do you know who/where sells those? My only "complaint" about it (and I use quotation marks because it's really not even an issue) is that the selector markings are not colored in. But that was nothing a little nail polish couldn't fix.

post-21696-012055300 1281335586_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. No idea who sells a thinner front sight but I'll look around the net...................Thanks!

I think you will be well served with either one, I have the Kreb's rear peep sight on my 7.62x39 and love it. Great sight picture, I might get a thinner size front sight post too. Do you know who/where sells those? My only "complaint" about it (and I use quotation marks because it's really not even an issue) is that the selector markings are not colored in. But that was nothing a little nail polish couldn't fix.

post-21696-012055300 1281335586_thumb.jpg

Got the Krebs on S-12. Prefer over other options. Knight? has a circle with cross hairs for a front. DSA had them. got one on front of a FNFAL I built years ago. Makes front alignment automatic. Club member used the cross hair with a MOJO rear and really likes it. :smoke: