Went to a two day 3 gun match in Washington State were I live now, and my Saiga 12 was almost pre-historic compaired to the guns out there now. I actually bought glass for my shotgun now. I'm just not used to being out gunned, I mean wow for real those new mag well guns are pretty hard to keep up with. I have to make a decision now, do I want to put the mag well on my gun or not?

I'll be thinking about that for a bit.

I'm back in the shooting world now! I am so rusty! OMG

one cool thing was the shoot house, we ran it with pistols the first day then rifles the second, I swiched to left and right handed shooting and in one case I opened a door with my left hand and had my AR in my right then shot a double tap from the hip with my rifle. I did that a couple times.

Edited by topmaul

Went to a two day 3 gun match in Washington State were I live now, and my Saiga 12 was almost pre-historic compaired to the guns out there now. I actually bought glass for my shotgun now. I'm just not used to being out gunned, I mean wow for real those new mag well guns are pretty hard to keep up with. I have to make a decision now, do I want to put the mag well on my gun or not?

I'll be thinking about that for a bit.

I'm back in the shooting world now! I am so rusty! OMG

one cool thing was the shoot house, we ran it with pistols the first day then rifles the second, I swiched to left and right handed shooting and in one case I opened a door with my left hand and had my AR in my right then shot a double tap from the hip with my rifle. I did that a couple times.

Do a magwell and only mod a couple mags and decide. Id bet you will keep it.

What I really want is a last round bolt lock!

50$ plus 5$ shipping for the kit, or tom can install it for you for 150$ plus 20$ return shipping!!

Bvamp-

Just to be clear, is this for an automatic last round bolt hold open or just the manual one?? Thanks, Jeff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...