Boba,

That is an Alliance Armament 30 round drum. I have a client who has one, and so far, it has functioned flawlessly in every one of my guns I have tested it in, every time.

I have a brand new Alliance Armament 30 round drum on order, and will write up the function test when I have it in hand. So far my experience with my buddy's old chewed up drum has been 100%.

We'll see how the current generation 30 round drum functions "out of the box" in my select fire gun on full auto.

More soon.

Mike

Boba,

That is an Alliance Armament 30 round drum. I have a client who has one, and so far, it has functioned flawlessly in every one of my guns I have tested it in, every time.

I have a brand new Alliance Armament 30 round drum on order, and will write up the function test when I have it in hand. So far my experience with my buddy's old chewed up drum has been 100%.

We'll see how the current generation 30 round drum functions "out of the box" in my select fire gun on full auto.

More soon.

Mike

Mike you may want be careful writing up or endorsing those guys on this forum in anyway what so ever, it will bring you nothing but bad! :smoke:

Where did he get this one:

I got it from AA. It is the same one that I put in this full auto at knob creek. It is heavy and some times my mag catch pin walks out a bit and the last round will hit the hood and stop. Other then that it works great but is :dollar::dollar::dollar::cryss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVJqqnp4PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bN01NdhC4

Edited by madmax4x4

Boba,

More soon.

Mike

Mike you may want be careful writing up or endorsing those guys on this forum in anyway what so ever, it will bring you nothing but bad! :smoke:

Cam,

I am not endorsing any product in this thread. I HAVE recommended your rails on occasion, and will continue to do so because you make a superior product. The only AA drum I currently have experience with is the 30 rounder my buddy owns - and that drum does exactly what it is supposed to do, every time. I would borrow his (permanently) to use in my full auto gun if I could, but I'd have to wrestle him for it, and I'd rather not.

I do have a 30 round drum on order, and I do intend to use it when it arrives.

If you have an alternative 30 round drum to recommend, I would love to hear about it! But, in the meantime I will use the one that IS available.

Best regards,

Mike

• Like 1

The last time I saw an AA drum it was being used as a door stop (with the reliability service)...

post-22801-029523600 1281586300_thumb.jpg

:haha2:

EDIT: If it works, awesome, 30 rounds does sound like a lot of fun, but mine didn't (20 rounder)... but that was before I discovered this forum, and after I lost a lot of money with a certain company (AA)... but that's the past... really not trying to bash... much at least... haha... but my first ever post on this forum kinda describes where I come from in regards to AA (not a happy place)...

Edited by self_inflicted
  • Like 3
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: and yea I could give a fuck if that place burns down by dawn. I'm not trying to push AA stuff on anyone. It's just we all know AA's history and the bashing is old. I got two drums from them with no trouble. I took the risk and got lucky that's all. I have bought a lot of stuff (almost everything for the 12ga) from everyone here. some good some crap. Sorry if I didn't jump on the bashing bandwagon with AA. I would like to add I offered to trade drums with some of you doorstop guys when I got some first run MD drums and all of you pm'ed about how yours worked and wanted to keep it. :ph34r: Edited by madmax4x4

Boba,

More soon.

Mike

Cam,

I am not endorsing any product in this thread. I HAVE recommended your rails on occasion, and will continue to do so because you make a superior product. The only AA drum I currently have experience with is the 30 rounder my buddy owns - and that drum does exactly what it is supposed to do, every time. I would borrow his (permanently) to use in my full auto gun if I could, but I'd have to wrestle him for it, and I'd rather not.

I do have a 30 round drum on order, and I do intend to use it when it arrives.

If you have an alternative 30 round drum to recommend, I would love to hear about it! But, in the meantime I will use the one that IS available.

Best regards,

Mike

Doesn't really matter how many rounds it is, the thing could be 10,000 rounds! Its the company it comes from! AA, a company that put at lot of us here on this forum through pure hell. If you have spoke well of my rails,thank you, but I have earned a good rep. by building solid products and standing behind them,as Mike D, Tony, Tom cole, and the list goes on. I would say to anyone,this company was blackballed on this forum for a reason and a damm good one at that! And I really doubt many people here give two shits about that wagon wheel,or AA.

• Like 2

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: and yea I could give a fuck if that place burns down by dawn. I'm not trying to push AA stuff on anyone. It's just we all know AA's history and the bashing is old. I got two drums from them with no trouble. I took the risk and got lucky that's all. I have bought a lot of stuff (almost everything for the 12ga) from everyone here. some good some crap. Sorry if I didn't jump on the bashing bandwagon with AA. I would like to add I offered to trade drums with some of you doorstop guys when I got some first run MD drums and all of you pm'ed about how yours worked and wanted to keep it. :ph34r:

I'll bet the number of people that called my place of business complaining about their drum and over all busines practices is .100 to your 1 for everyone you asked to trade with. And the,telling the truth about this company will never get old,some stories must be told over and over, so new people comming here are made aware of just what they are dealing with, its call history, and sometimes people need reminding.

• Like 1

Where did he get this one:

I got it from AA. It is the same one that I put in this full auto at knob creek. It is heavy and some times my mag catch pin walks out a bit and the last round will hit the hood and stop. Other then that it works great

So its actually a 29 round drum? :lolol:

Doesn't really matter how many rounds it is, the thing could be 10,000 rounds! Its the company it comes from! AA, a company that put at lot of us here on this forum through pure hell. If you have spoke well of my rails,thank you, but I have earned a good rep. by building solid products and standing behind them,as Mike D, Tony, Tom cole, and the list goes on. I would say to anyone,this company was blackballed on this forum for a reason and a damm good one at that! And I really doubt many people here give two shits about that wagon wheel,or AA.

THIS!^^^^^^^^^