Well I made an account but don't see where the instructions are for linking my YT account to the theater mode. It just keeps going to the log in now I log in and it goes right back to the same screen. I did successfully create an account as name is there but I can't seem to access anything other than the forums. Now as far as Hacker pro goes yes you can hack claymores,sentry guns,sam turrets,spike cameras,motion sensors, and you can take then booby trap care packages. As for the package turning color Dan it only changes color for the team your on. I went back to my recent games actually the one with the crazy Tomahawk kill and I stole and booby trapped a CP and I wanted to watch it from the opposing teams view and the CP looks completely normal. As far as the cameras and motion sensors go when I've hacked them they just seem to disappear. I will try for hacker pro again as I think it's quite fun to hack the enemy equipment.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

Yeah, the site is screwy once you sign in. Sometimes I'll sign in, and it will bring me right back to the sign in screen, but my username will show up in the top right corner, meaning I'm already signed in. If I click on Theater, it usually works. That's the page you need to get to in order to link your YT account.

Yeah, the site is screwy once you sign in. Sometimes I'll sign in, and it will bring me right back to the sign in screen, but my username will show up in the top right corner, meaning I'm already signed in. If I click on Theater, it usually works. That's the page you need to get to in order to link your YT account.

I have clicked on theater and it just takes me right back to log in screen. I posted on BO's forums this issue and I see I'm one of many having the same problem. Yeah my username shows up in the upper right corner also so I know I'm signed in but when I click theater it just takes me right back to log in. In the Technical section on their website there are several people who have complained about this and there is not one response from Treyarch on this issue. I have been spending quite a bit of time on their forums and reading all the crap about this game and Treyarch doesn't respond to much of it actually none of it that I've seen yet. Well I got MP again and am now working on Hp again. How do you tell if someone is using AIMBOT? Does there have to be a red glow around opposing players as some of the videos I have seen have? Reason I ask was there was this guy yesterday that went 142-6 in a match and I watched the Kill cam and one time it looked pretty obvious something wasn't right. He was using dual weild Pythons and on the kill cam I'm speaking about it showed him shooting one guy reloading then his whole body just immediately turned and fired killing another guy then he turned and fired again hitting me every shot was a head shot kill on that killcam sequence. I can't see anybody being that good on Demolition I know alot of his kills came from kill streak rewards as he had chopper gunner's or gunships in the air almost the whole freaking game as well as 3 attack dog rewards. It just didn't seem right. Any one up for a group game tonight I think we could get enough of us to make a whole team even if we played ground war with 9 per side.

I have clicked on theater and it just takes me right back to log in screen. I posted on BO's forums this issue and I see I'm one of many having the same problem. Yeah my username shows up in the upper right corner also so I know I'm signed in but when I click theater it just takes me right back to log in. In the Technical section on their website there are several people who have complained about this and there is not one response from Treyarch on this issue. I have been spending quite a bit of time on their forums and reading all the crap about this game and Treyarch doesn't respond to much of it actually none of it that I've seen yet. Well I got MP again and am now working on Hp again. How do you tell if someone is using AIMBOT? Does there have to be a red glow around opposing players as some of the videos I have seen have? Reason I ask was there was this guy yesterday that went 142-6 in a match and I watched the Kill cam and one time it looked pretty obvious something wasn't right. He was using dual weild Pythons and on the kill cam I'm speaking about it showed him shooting one guy reloading then his whole body just immediately turned and fired killing another guy then he turned and fired again hitting me every shot was a head shot kill on that killcam sequence. I can't see anybody being that good on Demolition I know alot of his kills came from kill streak rewards as he had chopper gunner's or gunships in the air almost the whole freaking game as well as 3 attack dog rewards. It just didn't seem right. Any one up for a group game tonight I think we could get enough of us to make a whole team even if we played ground war with 9 per side.

I'm not sure how "true" the footage is if you were to look at that guy's Recent Games in Theater Mode. Meaning, I'm not sure if you could see his aimbot, even if he was using one. The hacked lobby I was in on MW2, we were playing S&D. So when you died, and were spectating the hacker, you could see all of his hacks and hack menus right on your screen. But I'm not sure if Black Ops' Theater mode would show that stuff or not. Might be worth it to check out his Recent Games and see if he's got more sketchy looking stuff going on.

My son some how got on this guys team the match before the 142-6 match and my son was the highest scorer at IIRC 73-16 and he said in the next match the 142-6 one that he seemed to be able to move alot faster and when you saw someone it was easy to sight them in and get the kill. Almost every body on his team was over 50 kills while we were struggling to get over 30 but we did have the Helicopters and dogs to deal with also. Heck we respawned in the same exact place about 10 times while he had his Huey chopping us up it was right beside the yellow house we'd respawn get shot and respawn get shot over and over it was ridiculous so we bailed and got into another lobby. I can try to find it but we played probably close to 20 games of demolition that night but I'd like to see if he did have some hacks going on I mean 142-6 on Nuketown in a Demolition match is kind of hard to believe it was all legit gaming.

Man, I realized how much I hate Headquarters :lolol: . Luckily for me, the game froze up for me on Summit and I got booted. I was getting killed by random 'nade, after random 'nade.

Did you see my dismal performance that game where I went 0-12? I couldn't kill anyone I had guys literally disappearing right in front of me I kept falling through the map and was getting blown up by random grenades also. I kept asking if any of you guys were having issues also but nobody responded except one guy I didn't know he said he wasn't having problems. I don't understand that how it affects some people but not all of them. There is a ton of this issue being discussed at COD BO's forums also. Yeah I told me son this morning we have no business playing demolition if we can't perform better than that he had 3-30 something and his buddy went 2-30 something the match you got booted on I was in the teens for kills but had around 30 deaths myself IIRC. It really made my KDR tank. How'd you like the constant barrage of Napalm strikes they hit us with Dan that was freaking ridiculous. On the plus side I did earn enough XP to get back to level 44 so I got the Commando again.

Man, I realized how much I hate Headquarters :lolol: . Luckily for me, the game froze up for me on Summit and I got booted. I was getting killed by random 'nade, after random 'nade.

Did you see my dismal performance that game where I went 0-12? I couldn't kill anyone I had guys literally disappearing right in front of me I kept falling through the map and was getting blown up by random grenades also. I kept asking if any of you guys were having issues also but nobody responded except one guy I didn't know he said he wasn't having problems. I don't understand that how it affects some people but not all of them. There is a ton of this issue being discussed at COD BO's forums also. Yeah I told me son this morning we have no business playing demolition if we can't perform better than that he had 3-30 something and his buddy went 2-30 something the match you got booted on I was in the teens for kills but had around 30 deaths myself IIRC. It really made my KDR tank. How'd you like the constant barrage of Napalm strikes they hit us with Dan that was freaking ridiculous. On the plus side I did earn enough XP to get back to level 44 so I got the Commando again.

Yeah, as soon as the HQ was located, they'd drop a Napalm strike right on it. The random 'nades were ridiculous though. I think when I got booted, I was at like 16-24 or something.

I've been trying to get a lot of S&D in lately for the XP, so I can rank up and Prestige.

Guys, check out this video I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsnr4UZcOlk

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The song makes it 10 times funnier.

That's hilarious I recognise the song as Weird AL has a version of it called White and Nerdy. I looked for that game and it's not there I don't know how but it's got the game before and the game after the one where the guy went 142-6. I was wrong though my son wasn't on his team the first game as he wasn't in the lobby (the guy in question).I might try to look up some of his past games as his name was either hackinstyle or hackinginstyle.

Edited by theDuke

Its been a minute since ive been here but. In the case of black ops I couldnt get into it. I think the campaign was 100x better than the multiplayer. Treyarch tried but IMO failed. I still play MW2 like crazy, because the multiplayer is insanely awesome.

Its been a minute since ive been here but. In the case of black ops I couldnt get into it. I think the campaign was 100x better than the multiplayer. Treyarch tried but IMO failed. I still play MW2 like crazy, because the multiplayer is insanely awesome.

Different strokes for different folks. When BO is running like it should, I prefer it to MW2. Hands down.

Different strokes for different folks. When BO is running like it should, I prefer it to MW2. Hands down.

Thats another one of the issues i had. the lag is retarded. i love sniping in my games, but when you put the scope on the guys head pull the trigger just to find the guy is all the sudden 20 feet to the left and shooting you is very very irritating. BTW whats everyones Gamertag if you have a 360? Mines Marrok657

Thats another one of the issues i had. the lag is retarded. i love sniping in my games, but when you put the scope on the guys head pull the trigger just to find the guy is all the sudden 20 feet to the left and shooting you is very very irritating. BTW whats everyones Gamertag if you have a 360? Mines Marrok657

So what you're saying is the 360 guys are having lag issues as well? I thought it was just us PS3 guys. I had for the second time last night guys literally disappearing in front of me again it doesn't show it that way in theater mode though so I can't explain it I really am not that good when it comes to computer stuff anyway and I find it amazing that in the first place we can play multiplayer online with guys all over the world but I have had guys just disappear and every time it happened was just as I was getting ready to fire on them most of the time i was either off to their side or behind them I ADS and then they're gone only to reappear behind me or off to my side and sometimes not even close to me. On the plus side Dan you know that match on the Firing Range where the enemy dropped the care package and you and I both went for it (I think you backed off realizing I had hacker pro) well I got a multi kill from it and shot down their helicopter with the sam turret I stole from them on that hack. I also got 2 kills right in a row on Jungle last night with the crossbow both shots hit the enemy right in their right clavicle(collar bone). I love watching those back on the theater mode as when they get stuck they always say something though in that case it was vietnamese so I'm not sure what it said but it was probably "OH Sh**" like the american guys say . On grid last night I kept hacking their Sam turrets also and their motion sensors I love Hacker pro. Does anyone know what steady aim pro does for you?

Yeah, the lag can be a pain. That's why I had to add "When BO is running like it should" to my post. Because when it's acting up, it just pisses me off and makes me want to snap the disc in half. :lolol:

(BTW, I'm on PS3, but I know we have a few 360 guys here)

On the plus side Dan you know that match on the Firing Range where the enemy dropped the care package and you and I both went for it (I think you backed off realizing I had hacker pro) well I got a multi kill from it and shot down their helicopter with the sam turret I stole from them on that hack. I also got 2 kills right in a row on Jungle last night with the crossbow both shots hit the enemy right in their right clavicle(collar bone). I love watching those back on the theater mode as when they get stuck they always say something though in that case it was vietnamese so I'm not sure what it said but it was probably "OH Sh**" like the american guys say . On grid last night I kept hacking their Sam turrets also and their motion sensors I love Hacker pro. Does anyone know what steady aim pro does for you?

Yeah man, I want to get Hacker Pro sometime, ever since you confirmed that the color of the CP doesn't change to the enemy's view.

I love the Crossbow. I actually got 2 sticks in a row the other day. When I got up close to the enemy in free-mode, you could hear him say "Shiiit!" :lolol: :lolol: . It didn't really come out too clear when I rendered the video, though, because of the choppy sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRS6Pz9h98k

Steady Aim Pro: Aim faster after sprinting and recover quickly from knife lunges

I was in a lobby with a bunch of noobtubers, so I made a noobtube class just for them on the next match. Unfortunately for them.....I'm quite deadly with it, even though I don't use it often. :lolol: :lolol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNql4TEO2gA

EDIT: Take note, that last kill was actually because I exploded an enemy RC next to his buddy :lol: .

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Like 1

noobtoobers lose to flak jacket.. My most common class I have a version with flak jacket and one without, use the flak jacket if noobtoobers are going crazy, makes their weapons useless

Loving this game so far, AK-47, AK-74u, RPK...

They should of replaced the dragunov with a PSL or yugo m76, thrown in a saiga-12 and just called it "Call of Duty: Kalashnikov"

LOL -Shooter- that is "wtfpwning" at is finest.

I felt slightly dirty for using it, but ah well :lolol: . I'm gonna keep that class available for when I run into noobtubers. Which, thankfully, is FAR less often than in MW2. Tubes seem far less effective in BO, anyway, compared to MW2.

noobtoobers lose to flak jacket.. My most common class I have a version with flak jacket and one without, use the flak jacket if noobtoobers are going crazy, makes their weapons useless

They should of replaced the dragunov with a PSL or yugo m76, thrown in a saiga-12 and just called it "Call of Duty: Kalashnikov"

Yeah, it still surprises me how effective Flak Jacket is. I'll blow an RC right next to a FJ user, and all I get is a hitmarker. I haven't used FJ yet. I've only bought Ghost, Marathon and Sleight of Hand so far in each Prestige. But once I get to the point that I stop Prestiging, I'll try to go Pro on every perk.

Edited by -Shooter-

Man that patch or update they did yesterday sure didn't do us any favors it was crappy lag and server disconnects all day long after that. Though I think we all had some fun in those FFA games we played that was insane all you young guys with good eyes just wait til you get my age and try looking at a 52" screen at that freaking pace man my eyes were watering though it may have been from the laughing so hard I was almost crying. My mic died on me in that game as you probably figured out but I had a blast guys so thanks. Man Dan after that pace the games we played afterwards seemed like everything was in slo mo it was hard to slow back down. Those are some cool vids you posted above. If you want to see for your self go into my recent games and find the Firing range game we played and FF to the spot where I hack and steal their CP then switch to the opposing teams view cause they get blown up by it shortly after I hacked it. Maybe I'll sit down tomorrow and make a short clip and put it in my fileshare for you to look at.

the gun you can always rely on. Not to get off topic, but Battlefield bad company 2 has Saiga 12's if anyone didnt know. I got the game last week.

Shooter, never feel like cheatin when using the tuber. sure its an easy kill but if its an option I feel its never cheating. heck most of my kills in mw2 in scrapyard are from tubing

Man that patch or update they did yesterday sure didn't do us any favors it was crappy lag and server disconnects all day long after that. Though I think we all had some fun in those FFA games we played that was insane all you young guys with good eyes just wait til you get my age and try looking at a 52" screen at that freaking pace man my eyes were watering though it may have been from the laughing so hard I was almost crying. My mic died on me in that game as you probably figured out but I had a blast guys so thanks. Man Dan after that pace the games we played afterwards seemed like everything was in slo mo it was hard to slow back down. Those are some cool vids you posted above. If you want to see for your self go into my recent games and find the Firing range game we played and FF to the spot where I hack and steal their CP then switch to the opposing teams view cause they get blown up by it shortly after I hacked it. Maybe I'll sit down tomorrow and make a short clip and put it in my fileshare for you to look at.

Yeah, that update was screwed! :ded: Anyone else notice how their NAT Type changed? Mine has always been "Open", but now it's either Moderate or Strict, and it can be a PAIN trying to find a match sometimes. It even says at the bottom of the screen, "One or more people in your party has a Strict or Moderate NAT Type. This may have an impact on matchmaking". I see a lot of people complaining about the same thing on the COD forums.

The only thing I like about the new patch, is that they added the option to have the game load directly to multiplayer when you start the game. Once you're in the main multiplayer menu, go to Options, and I think it's the last option. You can enable it from there. So then you don't have to go to the first menu; "Campaign/Multiplayer/Zombies/Options" menu. It just goes directly to the MP menu.

But I also noticed they took out the option to mute people when you're in lobby. I have no idea on the reasoning behind that. That's ridiculously retarded to do that. Now you have to sit there and listen to idiots and can't mute them until the game starts. 100% fail on that one.

That Private Match was crazy :lolol: , and yeah, I felt so slow afterwards even with a Marathon Pro/Lightweight class in a normal match. I'll have to check out your CP hack video :lolol: .

Shooter, never feel like cheatin when using the tuber. sure its an easy kill but if its an option I feel its never cheating. heck most of my kills in mw2 in scrapyard are from tubing

Yeah, I don't feel like it's cheating. Just a little cheap. But at least now you have a perk that will counter it. I also like how tubes are disabled for a few seconds at the beginning of a match. In MW2, I loved playing Hardcore S&D, and the way every single map was set up and the spawn points......you could EASILY spawn-tube at the start for easy kills.

Here's your CP hack and kills, Duke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcULa6UrYQ

I don't think I was going for it, although I was right next to it. As your hacking it, you can see me in the background staring into the sky, looking for the enemy spyplane to shoot down :lolol: . I wanna get Hacker Pro. I've been able to steal a lot of enemy CP's. So getting a kill or two from it would be pretty cool. But I've only been buying like 3 perks for each Prestige, lol. I've been blowing my money on emblems and backgrounds. I have every single emblem bought (aside from ones that need to be unlocked each Prestige), and I have every page of backrgrounds bought, except 1 page and the ones you have to unlock each Prestige.

Edited by -Shooter-

The patch they put out yesterday ended up going into the game save data instead of where it was intended to go I read all about it last night on COD BO's site. They say if you delete your game save data then restart the PS3 it will run the download again and it will supposedly go into the save data like it ws supposed to do. You of course lose all game data so it affects only the campaign part of the game and if you have custom classes that are named you lose the names but not the class itself. Now almost everybody that has done this has said the game is much easier to get into matches and the game runs smoother and fixes alot of the issues we have been complaing about. Some guys were still having issues but supposedly that was because the host hasn't done the patch fix so the more people that do this it should help the whole PS3 community. Ther is a very long thread about this on the website so you can go read it if you want. I am going to try it. I have beat campaign so i'll lose that but I don't care I can re-do campaign again and if it makes the online play better great. They said Treyarch put out a HOT FIX (whatever that is) last night around midnight so if you do this you should see better gaming online. Dan yep that's the video but if you would have gone to their perspective you would have seen the CP doesn't change color for them only the team your on.

agreed. WAW is still my favorite, but BO's is gaining ground...

The patch they put out yesterday ended up going into the game save data instead of where it was intended to go I read all about it last night on COD BO's site. They say if you delete your game save data then restart the PS3 it will run the download again and it will supposedly go into the save data like it ws supposed to do. You of course lose all game data so it affects only the campaign part of the game and if you have custom classes that are named you lose the names but not the class itself. Now almost everybody that has done this has said the game is much easier to get into matches and the game runs smoother and fixes alot of the issues we have been complaing about. Some guys were still having issues but supposedly that was because the host hasn't done the patch fix so the more people that do this it should help the whole PS3 community. Ther is a very long thread about this on the website so you can go read it if you want. I am going to try it. I have beat campaign so i'll lose that but I don't care I can re-do campaign again and if it makes the online play better great. They said Treyarch put out a HOT FIX (whatever that is) last night around midnight so if you do this you should see better gaming online. Dan yep that's the video but if you would have gone to their perspective you would have seen the CP doesn't change color for them only the team your on.

I keep reading all these different fixes. Some are saying to do all this stuff to your router and porting (stuff that is above my tech level, unless someone walks me through it). Then I just read that updating the firmware on the router has helped some people. That's easy enough, so I did update my firmware on my router. Still haven't logged into BO to see if it did anything. If it didn't, I'll try the delete/re-download thing you mentioned. I don't really care about single player campaign, anyway.

Yeah, I did watch the CP situation from the enemy view, and saw it was unchanged. Pretty cool. I just didn't include it, because I'm always thinking I'm going over the 30 second max for uploading online, when I'm making those videos, lol.

EDIT: I just did some reading on some gaming forum, and they echoed the same thing you said, Gene. I'm gonna go ahead and delete the save data and try to reinstall everything. I actually have a USB stick that I could save my campaign progress on, but honestly...I don't even care, lol. If they sold MP-only versions of all these COD games for cheaper than the whole package, I'd just buy those. I don't care much for campaign.

Edited by -Shooter-

If they sold MP-only versions of all these COD games for cheaper than the whole package, I'd just buy those. I don't care much for campaign.

Indeed a great point. Although the campaign in BO was awesome, it seems alittle unnecessary since everyone plays multiplayer 1000000000 times more.