• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

I own the PX21s from Turtle Beach. They work great, but for some reason (I don't think it's the mic) my buddy's can't hear me when I talk. Shooter, is that your handle (Kalashnikov Junky)? I believe you were whole heartedly whooping my ass the other night. I need to work on my video game skills! LOL!

P.S. Yes, I was the one with the M60 running around shooting like crazy if that really was you.

Yeah, my ID is "KalashnikovJunky". We were in lobby together?? When we were all playing together from here or something, or did we randomly end up in a lobby together? What's your PSN ID?

PM inbound.

Randomly. I thought to myself "man, this Fing asshole with the AK is TEARING MY ASS UP!" then at the end of the game it said KalashnikovJunky and it all came together.....HA!

I think you were on my side when I whipped out the M60. I usually only use it if I'm working with someone else when playing domination or demolition, tends to keep the other teams heads down for awhile.

Lol, I love the AK in this game!

What are the odds that we'd randomly end up in lobby together? Small world. Same thing happened before, I was playing some TDM and I killed a guy, and noticed he had the AR15.com "bolt face logo" as his emblem. I messaged him and he replied with "Arfcom!! lol". Kinda funny.

Here's what I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good setup: AK47 with Dual Mags and run Sleight of Hand. It's ridiculously good. Also, try out the AK74u with Warlord and put Rapid Fire and Grip on it. It's insane.

I've had that happen to me on the first modern warfare. We had a similar thread at Akforum like this one and we were still adding friends and such. I was in a HC TDM and noticed I got killed by a guy named Soviet47 and thought that looked familiar. Sent a message AKFORUM. He replied yep its AK_Nut.

Look at the name of the player (3arc) JD_2020 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JAoHcShS8

Lol, WTF? One of the Treyarch guys has that same name for his Twitter account. Maybe a pre-release match, of the developers messing around? I dunno, but I can tell it's on PC. PC is easily hackable, so aimbots like that are probably fairly common, I'd assume.

Check me out messing with this Second Chance guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAbwgLNGVxM

:lolol: I swear, doing stuff like that is more satisfying than having a really good, high-kills game. He was knifing the air, too. Bwaaahahahahaha.

Edited by -Shooter-

Look at the name of the player (3arc) JD_2020 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JAoHcShS8

That's freaking nuts I call that cheating to the max. Now I know how the Bo's game is not getting fixed he's too busy hacking other stuff :haha: . Man I think BO's is actually getting worse again with the host migrations and such I couldn't get a whole match in yesterday until late at night in the afternoon it was connection interrupted, host migration and lag like crazy tried 4 times to get a match in and they all lost connection. Are you still liking the MP5K with SA? My son said it sucks I said man it's like Aimbot almost but he says he can't do anything with it.

Lol, WTF? One of the Treyarch guys has that same name for his Twitter account. Maybe a pre-release match, of the developers messing around? I dunno, but I can tell it's on PC. PC is easily hackable, so aimbots like that are probably fairly common, I'd assume.

:lolol: I swear, doing stuff like that is more satisfying than having a really good, high-kills game. He was knifing the air, too. Bwaaahahahahaha.

That's pretty funny Dan, I hate them 2nd chance guys. Seems like i get killed by them too often as I usually run into more than one at the same time. One guy on his own is pretty easy most of the time but when you encounter 2-4 of them I usually get killed I have dropped 4 guys at once but the first 2 start shooting as you're trying to finish off the last guy you shot. I counted a few times and I have had to put an extra 8 rounds into a guy in 2nd chance to finish him off. It supposedly just needs to be 1 round and i guess most times that's true but alot of times I find myself having to dump 3-5 into them which is quite problamatic as it usually takes most of a mag to drop them into 2nd chance in the first place. Seems like whole teams are equipping it now so it's getting worse for good game play.

Edited by theDuke

Look at the name of the player (3arc) JD_2020 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j0JAoHcShS8

LOL!!!! Freaking hilarious, I'm going to have to try that. I hate last stand bastards and this would be a good way to equally annoy them.

That's pretty funny Dan, I hate them 2nd chance guys. Seems like i get killed by them too often as I usually run into more than one at the same time. One guy on his own is pretty easy most of the time but when you encounter 2-4 of them I usually get killed I have dropped 4 guys at once but the first 2 start shooting as you're trying to finish off the last guy you shot. I counted a few times and I have had to put an extra 8 rounds into a guy in 2nd chance to finish him off. It supposedly just needs to be 1 round and i guess most times that's true but alot of times I find myself having to dump 3-5 into them which is quite problamatic as it usually takes most of a mag to drop them into 2nd chance in the first place. Seems like whole teams are equipping it now so it's getting worse for good game play.

Yeah, Second Chance is annoying. If you find yourself having to put too many rounds into them when they're down, just throw a stun or flash (or whatever your Tactical Grenade is) at them, and it will kill them by either direct-impact, or the explosion of it since their health is so low. That's usually a better/safer way, anyway. Seeing as how you can still get them if they fall behind cover or around a corner. You don't really have to expose yourself as much.

LOL!!!! Freaking hilarious, I'm going to have to try that. I hate last stand bastards and this would be a good way to equally annoy them.

Hell yeah, man. Doing stuff like that is what keeps the game interesting, IMO. :lolol:

Need some decent guys to play with since I always get put with crappy players when my brother or friends aren't online. My gamer tag is Colorado556 if anyone happens to be on when I play. I'm a decent player (kill/death is 2.08) but I guess that's what's happens when I can't do much else during chemotherapy.....:)

Need some decent guys to play with since I always get put with crappy players when my brother or friends aren't online. My gamer tag is Colorado556 if anyone happens to be on when I play. I'm a decent player (kill/death is 2.08) but I guess that's what's happens when I can't do much else during chemotherapy.....:)

"Gamer tag"? Does that mean you're on XBOX? A lot of us are on PS3, but I know a few people here are on XBOX.

lol yeah I did not pay attention to the gamer tag term I did add you. and I did try to play ring around the crawler and plant a claymore but some one ran up and shot me in the back some fun games last night exept the one in jungle where it was 3v3 a whole lot of running

I am back playing and I have actually done some practicing. Which means I'm not as bad as I was!

I'm ready to join in with you guys. I'm now playing under the name Snow_Leopard56 on PS3. I don't know why, but I've been taking a lot of grief for that name. I've never been called gay before, but using that name has subjected me to a lot of "gay bashing." I don't see the connection, but I guess guys with really macho sounding names don't like being beasted by a guy with a "kitty cat" based name!

WJ

I am back playing and I have actually done some practicing. Which means I'm not as bad as I was!

I'm ready to join in with you guys. I'm now playing under the name Snow_Leopard56 on PS3. I don't know why, but I've been taking a lot of grief for that name. I've never been called gay before, but using that name has subjected me to a lot of "gay bashing." I don't see the connection, but I guess guys with really macho sounding names don't like being beasted by a guy with a "kitty cat" based name!

WJ

Well WJ the first thing that pops in my head after seeing that is a Teddy bear so it does seem a little girlie . but I'm not knocking you for it just saying what I get from it from first sight could be worse like Fluffy Snow Leapard

Maybe I'll change it to "Pink Snow Leopard56. That ought to really increase the chatter about my name. lol

Of course, the only time anyone mentions the name is when I've killed them a few times in a row. So, I guess it is sort of a backhanded compliment.

Rocking the BO emblem as your avatar? Nice! :D

You guys ever get the douches who see the [7.62] clan tag and then make some stupid remark like "This guy's K/D is NOT 7.62! Liar!". Had it happen more than a few times. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's funny how many guys that play these games have no idea what 7.62 means or 5.56 or just get their facts completely wrong. I have heard someone saying how overpowered the AK74U is and another guy says dude it's the same round as the M4 or the M16 it's 5.56 then some other guy speaks up no it's a 7.62 round, I'm like no you're all wrong the M4 and M16 are 5.56 but the Ak74U is 5.45 and the Ak47,is 7.62 as is the M14 and the FAL but the ak47 is 7.62x39 where as the M14 and the FAL are 7.62x51. Yesterday we were playing and these smart a**es put 7.63 on as their clan tag and said it was an upgraded version and i responded the version with Aimbot? It seemed a few of them had it but maybe was just the bad connection. Then bigcec1 ends up on their team for a couple games and he tries edumactin' them dweebs and they thought he was blowing smoke up their butts. I will say they weren't too bad they were just a little boastful as they did beat us up pretty good using spawn camping and like I said possible aimbot. Though when we got onto some other maps things evened out alittle.

Hey shooter I saw that you met NCshooter26 on the Carolina Shooters Forum.

Yeah, lol. I saw his username and and remembered it from one night when we all teamed up, then it clicked.

You guys ever get the douches who see the [7.62] clan tag and then make some stupid remark like "This guy's K/D is NOT 7.62! Liar!". Had it happen more than a few times. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's funny how many guys that play these games have no idea what 7.62 means or 5.56 or just get their facts completely wrong. I have heard someone saying how overpowered the AK74U is and another guy says dude it's the same round as the M4 or the M16 it's 5.56 then some other guy speaks up no it's a 7.62 round, I'm like no you're all wrong the M4 and M16 are 5.56 but the Ak74U is 5.45 and the Ak47,is 7.62 as is the M14 and the FAL but the ak47 is 7.62x39 where as the M14 and the FAL are 7.62x51. Yesterday we were playing and these smart a**es put 7.63 on as their clan tag and said it was an upgraded version and i responded the version with Aimbot? It seemed a few of them had it but maybe was just the bad connection. Then bigcec1 ends up on their team for a couple games and he tries edumactin' them dweebs and they thought he was blowing smoke up their butts. I will say they weren't too bad they were just a little boastful as they did beat us up pretty good using spawn camping and like I said possible aimbot. Though when we got onto some other maps things evened out alittle.

Yeah, kinda funny. I used [.40] for awhile in MW2 after I got my Glock 23, and people were like "What's that, you're K/D?", durr hurrr. Someone commented on my emblem when I had the AR15 boltface. He knew what it was and he said to check his emblem.....it was a Magpul emblem, lol. Looked pretty good.

But you're right, apparently a lot of people who play this game have no idea about guns. Hearing people butcher my username makes me lose all faith in the schooling system nowadays, too. :lolol: I mean, is it that hard to pronounce "Kalashnikov"? It's pronounced exactly how it's spelled, so I don't know how some of these kids turn illiterate and pronounce it so wrong. :lolol:

Anybody else having problems since the 1.06 patch came out with feeling like you're about a half second behind your opponent all the time? I played some today and had a very hard time getting a positive KDR. Seems as though I was always slow on the trigger in the Kill cams but was firing first in my view but it was every game not just once in awhile like before. I dunno maybe it's just me sucking it up but even the Combat training was doing the same thing to me. I think I'm going to stop reviving 2nd chancers as they are just really annoying. I get killed by them quite a bit as when I come across them it's usually a couple of them and it's out in the open. Hopefully if we all stop reviving them they'll quit using it. I hate getting killed because I'm being a nice guy and reviving some dink who's using it on my team. I hate to be a jerk about it and the jury is still out whether I'll actually stop reviving them or not but I'm leaning towards not. I did notice that all the bad games I had were with just one red bar or 2 yellow bars but even after switching lobbies it stayed that way.

Did you update your ps3 ? mine had an update last night but before I updated it playing Bo seemed like I was lagging now not so much but still happens. as for crawlers on my own team I've gotten aggravated with them

to the point were I plant a clay by them use them as bait they get mad about it but I don't care and there kd is usualy like 9/23 so not like there contributing lol

When I was heavy into FPS games, UT {FFL_CLAN} we used to have a LOT of fun playing a little game called "hunt the camper" One of us would be bait and draw the camper into making a shot, then we all shoot him. Campers get soooo pissed when you target their camping spot and are waiting for them when they return, or mine their spot. Great fun.

I got 'quick scoped" a lot last night. I hate "quick scoping." Some guy comes around a corner and just points a sniper rifle in your general direction and boom, you are dead with one shot before you can even get a bead on him. Simply Crap!!!

There was a lot of lag last night. Several times I fired several shots near, or into someone, only to die and on kill cam it showed them clearly beating me to the punch---when from my perspective, just the opposite had happened. The frustration level with the game is almost to the point of taking away the fun.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

so the new ps3 update 3.56 I believe is for 3d blue ray and security for online multiplayer gaming to cut down on hacking and cheating like lag switching aim bots and outher fun stuff like that after playing last night with a group who's averages where about 30/5 a few updated there ps3,s and came back with a kd average of 10/25 and they where complaining we where cheating kinda funny if you ask me the cheaters who where calling the non cheaters cheats cause they got there butts handed to them with out there aim bot or what ever they had going on

Some of the hacks out ther you have to have jailbroken your PS3 but supposedly this update detects if you have done so and bricks your PS3's from accessing the PSN to play online. I was having terrible lag playing last night but it was working for me because the enemies were moving all jerky I could shoot them then they die in about 15 virtual feet. People were cussing me and calling me a cheater because of that. They kept saying I was shooting them through the wall and around corners. As far as my movements It felt like my speed was accelerated.

Did you update your ps3 ? mine had an update last night but before I updated it playing Bo seemed like I was lagging now not so much but still happens. as for crawlers on my own team I've gotten aggravated with them

to the point were I plant a clay by them use them as bait they get mad about it but I don't care and there kd is usualy like 9/23 so not like there contributing lol

The only thing I noticed last night that was weird was that during a game, I instantly got signed out of PSN. Kinda weird, but I'm assuming that was a PSN issue, not a BO issue, I dunno. Otherwise, it seemed as "normal" as it's ever been.

As for the Second Chance users on your own team.....it's kinda funny to just stand next to them, as if you're reviving them (but don't actually hold Square, just stand there) and then run away. Or just repeatedly dolphin-dive at them.

yeah the update was suposed to have deleted all jailbroken ps3 firmware and change it back to factory you can still log on psn but your ps3 is no longer jailbroken and you can't jail break it again untill some one figures out how again but from what I've been reading Sony has been having people with jail broken ps3 downloading stuff from the store for free. so basically stealing and cheating on multiplayer so they are starting to crack down they might make the update mandatory to be able to do any thing on the psn so if you don't update you can't log on a bit of talk about that don't know if they will do it or not