lol yeah I've been playing alot of it lately about 7-9k points per game average but seem to get called a camper alot wich makes no scence the point is to get opposing team and defend yours unlike team deathmatch then camping pisses me off I had a guy on my team yelling at me for camping our base then I said ok and left we where leading 2:0 with 5 min to go and they won and the guy got all pissy I said well I was guarding our flag but you got mad about that statagy so now we lost due to them getting to our flag and camping out site

Kids just say that because they don't like losing. Funny thing is that our nation was built on "campers" when you consider the British basically said the same thing when would wouldn't fight in the middle of an open field with them.....lol.

Edited by Jeep297
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

yeah this is true but it seemed like he thought he was winning the game by himself and no one else was contributing well me and one guy camped and the outher 4 ran to get the flag I guess cause he captured the flag he was the only one doing any thing but some people don't understand my kd on theb game was 32:18 his was 19:28 but after that game he left and pretty much ever one else in the lobby got a good laugh at his bitching

Yeah, people in general.......are idiots. They don't understand the idea of defending the flag. What good is it for everyone to rush the enemy flag, because even if you get it, the other team will most likely take yours, and then you're screwed.

Bigcec, if you like the 74u, give it a try with Warlord and put the Grip and Rapid Fire on it. It's ridiculous. It blows through ammo kinda quick, but no worries if you're running Scavenger anyway. Aside from a shotgun, there's not much that's going to compete with a 74u with Grip and Rapid Fire within medium range.

Played for a minute the other night with bigcec1-It was good to get on line with another forum member again. We were in "free for all" and I would have worked with him and against the other guys, but I don't have a mike and I didn't realize I was shooting at him until it was too late! Next time, when I know you are there, I've got your back!

WJ

ohh and as a mic goes I prefer the head set over the ear peice you can turn the tv down so you don't bother outher people in the house an you set it to hear what you want to hear And not alot of background noise that you hear from outher people who have the head peice cause they have there tv all the way up so they can hear I just mute them

Well so much for the double XP weekend there was so many people online I got just a few complete games in today. The games I did get to complete were usually lagging like crazy though some of the time it benefitted me. Had multiple disconnects if you could get into a match that is.

Good games tonight bigcec1. I think we both had several games with KDR's well over 2.50. Seems to have been running much smoother tonight hope it stays that way. I'm thinking of just staying with the Enfield this time it seems to be working fairly well. How'd you like the AK74U with rapid fire and no grip? Did you run Scavenger, SOH, with it like I suggested ? I had a few games tonight with KDR over 4.50 which I thought was pretty decent for a change.

yeah ak74u with scavenger soh and marathon then I switched up scavenger with hardline and went right back to scavenger lol yeah they where some pretty good games untill I got to handi I just can't see people that well on that map or cracked but o well two maps I'm not so good at that's not bad

Maybe you could try lightening up the screen in the game setup to maybe help see the dark corners better. I used to have a real problem with those maps also but I just learned all the hiding spots and run ghost myself on those maps so it's not so easy for someone to camp kill me. Also why I like the M16 with ACOG and suppressor for cracked as you can scope in on the dark corners and such and most of the time win the shootout. It doesn't work so well on Hanoi though as that is mostly CQB and any of the FA weapons are much better for that with suppressor. Well yesterday was a so so day for me it seemed like I had a bunch of bad lag compensation again but can't figure out why thee was half the people online yesterday so I figured another good day WRONG! I was dumping whole mags into guys extended ones at that, had guys running through COM fire, running through claymores as if they weren't there at all, and shooting me as I was well behind cover. The guys running through the claymores weren't using Flak jacket or lightweight either they were using hardline and scavenger. They were however split screening it so that may have been the problem. My mom's having a shoulder Humerus head replacement today so I'm not sure I'll even make it online today if I do it will be late.

Maybe you could try lightening up the screen in the game setup to maybe help see the dark corners better.

When you go through the settings process and have to adjust the brightness in the game, and it has those 3 bars; Not visible, barely visible and visible, I always make it brighter than it should be. I make it so the "not visible" bar is visible a little bit. Otherwise, things are too dark for my taste, and I even play on a huge TV and have 20/20 vision. Definitely helps a little bit.

I missed all the double-XP :cryss: . I had planned on ranking up my D25NY account a tad.

yeah I tried the brighten thing and if i do that I can see better on cracked and Hanoi but the outher maps I can't see cause it's to bright so I just have to deal with it untill in can get a better tv my big tv I have no problem seeing any thing

yeah if you notice that connection interruption on your screen or notice some one skipping threw the map it's probly lag switching . you hard wire your ps3 cut I think the orange or green wire an take a normally closed push button and put it in the place of the splice and when you come across some one you want to shoot and you think you might get shot just push te button pump about 5 rounds into them then let go and continue your game play best to use a foot petal or take a micro button and put one in your controller just have to run wire from your controler to your cat cable

171327_193686033993010_100000548449846_676387_6235381_o.jpg

I was playing Friday night, and the baby woke up as soon as he heard the music start. LOL

That's why you turn the tv volume down and just listen threw the head set unless you can't hear on game sound on those only voice but it looks like the baby is practicing dolphin diving hehe

Cool pic JJ, yeah I can see a resemblance also. bigcec1 that was just too funny "dolphin diving". Hey maybe the kid will be a great drop shotter LOL :haha: . I agree with the backup also good call dad2142dad. He can provide suppressing fire to keep the enemies heads down on objective missions. Good looking boy JJ you and your wife done good.

Edited by theDuke

looks like they will have anouther dark map I'm not going to love all new maps to suck at untill i can remember where I'm at on them lol but should be entertaining for a while wonder if they will have another double xp weekend anouther few days should prestige again

So how's Black Ops been? Still lagging out on occasion? Anymore updates or patches?

Like bigcec1 said it's better most of the time but still get the occasional lag. Host migrations seem to happen abit more I think but it works much better usually finds a new host instead of just dropping the game. Dropped games still happen but not nearly as much. Still get the connection interruptions also and somedays it's quite bad then others no problem at all. A little off subject Dan but did you get the job you were hoping to get?

So how's Black Ops been? Still lagging out on occasion? Anymore updates or patches?

Like bigcec1 said it's better most of the time but still get the occasional lag. Host migrations seem to happen abit more I think but it works much better usually finds a new host instead of just dropping the game. Dropped games still happen but not nearly as much. Still get the connection interruptions also and somedays it's quite bad then others no problem at all. A little off subject Dan but did you get the job you were hoping to get?

Glad to hear it's running a little smoother.

I'm still in the hiring process, so I don't technically have the job yet. I took a test last Saturday and passed. I have to turn in a background check packet tomorrow, and then I have an oral interview on the 22nd. Turns out it's not for the Detention Officer position, like I thought before the test. It's for a Booking Officer. Ah well, it's still a county job that pays decent and will be more interesting than working in a warehouse. Lots of guys move into Detention Officer from this position, I'm told. Might do that down the road, who knows.

Glad to hear it's running a little smoother.

I'm still in the hiring process, so I don't technically have the job yet. I took a test last Saturday and passed. I have to turn in a background check packet tomorrow, and then I have an oral interview on the 22nd. Turns out it's not for the Detention Officer position, like I thought before the test. It's for a Booking Officer. Ah well, it's still a county job that pays decent and will be more interesting than working in a warehouse. Lots of guys move into Detention Officer from this position, I'm told. Might do that down the road, who knows.

Well good luck bro I'll throw in a request to the big guy for ya. We are getting snow then rain then snow then freezing rain. It has shut our power off twice while trying to play tonight so I'm calling it quits. Power is back on but I don't really want to risk frying out the PS3 even though it's plugged into a surge protector. You gotta love the matchmaking of this game though I got into a match the other night and my team had 4 guys the other team had 6. Well 3 guys either got booted or quit all at the same time as I ended up alone against 6 guys I went 11-16 other players showed up towards the end of the match but I stuck it out all by myself for awhile. Had several host migrations today that didn't reconnect and also a few connection interruptions as well so not many complete games today. Hope they get these issues fixed or put out the patch for MW2 that bans all the hackers there. If that happens I'll definitely switch back to MW2 more often.

Edited by theDuke