Dan that's cool bro, yeah you know how I like the Famas. I just wish it had select fire I guess it kind of does with some finger control I can't seem to get the 3 round burst down but a 2 round burst works pretty well. Before I got my Ar I was looking for a Famas but man they're expensive and hard to find also maybe someday though. Yeah i finally got high enough in rank to get some camo for it also I'm running the Siberian camo on one class and the Tiger on another class. Have you tried the dual mags or do you rock the extended mags? I run extended mags. Maybe i'll catch ya on tonight would be nice to get you, me , Superhawk , Wj, and superhawks friends together in a match. I have been playing Zombies with superhawk and his friends but I really don't do very well I get like 50 some kills and they got like 70 some kills and they constantly have to keep reviving me. I told them they should get my son in their matches he's much better at it than I am. My son's online ID is x_VenomAttak_x if any of you guys want to add him as a friend. I need to get my old PS3 fixed so he can be online playing with us. Dan no problem about blowing my butt up with your RC XD I had that happen to me quite often that night actually. Most of it's probably my fault as I tend to not run to much with my team mates I like flanking the other team and I was running at enemies and would get blown up by someone trying to kill them.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

Just got done messing with the new video-save feature. It's pretty cool, because you can watch previous matches from any player's perspective or 3rd person point of view. Then you can take 30 second clips and upload them directly to YouTube, or take screenshots and upload them. The Theater feature still seems a little buggy, but it's working somewhat now.

I just took these 2 screenshots from a match last night of me (KalashnikovJunky) and theDuke (Lead_Poisened) tearing shit up. :super:

EDIT: I just noticed in the kill-feed in the first pic that we're both rocking the same gun, lol. The FAMAS is beast.

Awww, look at the two of them!! So in love :lolol:

Don't hate, bro! :lolol:

Dan that's cool bro, yeah you know how I like the Famas. I just wish it had select fire I guess it kind of does with some finger control I can't seem to get the 3 round burst down but a 2 round burst works pretty well. Before I got my Ar I was looking for a Famas but man they're expensive and hard to find also maybe someday though. Yeah i finally got high enough in rank to get some camo for it also I'm running the Siberian camo on one class and the Tiger on another class. Have you tried the dual mags or do you rock the extended mags? I run extended mags. Maybe i'll catch ya on tonight would be nice to get you, me , Superhawk , Wj, and superhawks friends together in a match. I have been playing Zombies with superhawk and his friends but I really don't do very well I get like 50 some kills and they got like 70 some kills and they constantly have to keep reviving me. I told them they should get my son in their matches he's much better at it than I am. My son's online ID is x_VenomAttak_x if any of you guys want to add him as a friend. I need to get my old PS3 fixed so he can be online playing with us. Dan no problem about blowing my butt up with your RC XD I had that happen to me quite often that night actually. Most of it's probably my fault as I tend to not run to much with my team mates I like flanking the other team and I was running at enemies and would get blown up by someone trying to kill them.

Yeah, I love the FAMAS in this game. I wasn't real good with it in MW2, because it was burst-fire. I run the extended mags. I haven't tried the Dual Mags yet. But I think we would put a hurtin' on the other team if all the forum guys teamed up. Superhawk always has a ridiculously high K/D ratio.

I gave the zombies a try the other day when I used that unlock code. I was playing solo though, so it was kinda boring and I died pretty quick.

I'll almost definitely be on tonight.

Played it most of the night last night on Xbox, have some things unlocked but 2 person online at the same time is a nice touch for me. My buddy unlocked the sniper rifles but didn't seem to be impressed with the PSG1, thought that the range on the shotguns was pretty pathetic. Either way its new and its fun but the fact that I can still get charged going full auto with an RPK by a guy with a knife and he wins.

Just got done messing with the new video-save feature. It's pretty cool, because you can watch previous matches from any player's perspective or 3rd person point of view. Then you can take 30 second clips and upload them directly to YouTube, or take screenshots and upload them. The Theater feature still seems a little buggy, but it's working somewhat now.

I just took these 2 screenshots from a match last night of me (KalashnikovJunky) and theDuke (Lead_Poisened) tearing shit up. :super:

EDIT: I just noticed in the kill-feed in the first pic that we're both rocking the same gun, lol. The FAMAS is beast.

You know I'd love to make it a threesome :lolol:

The crossbow is real cool especially with explosive tip arrows. It's fun shooting someone and then watching them try to pull the arrow out only to get blown to bits. This is campaign by the way I haven't even unlocked the crossbow yet in multiplayer online. The campaign missions are fairly cool I blew a guys leg off at the knee and watched him roll on the ground kicking that bloody nub ( reminds me of Major Payne ) story he told the little kid. I also hit one guy about waist high and watched it blow him in half it's pretty graphic but they did a good job making it look fairly real. Jugs that does look like Sonny doesn't it! I can't wait to get full auto unlocked for the M16 that will rock then.

Being able to play people on different platforms would be pretty cool. Pretty much everyone I personally know has PS3, but almost everyone I worked with at my last job that played the COD series was on XBOX.

The crossbow is real cool especially with explosive tip arrows. It's fun shooting someone and then watching them try to pull the arrow out only to get blown to bits. This is campaign by the way I haven't even unlocked the crossbow yet in multiplayer online. The campaign missions are fairly cool I blew a guys leg off at the knee and watched him roll on the ground kicking that bloody nub ( reminds me of Major Payne ) story he told the little kid. I also hit one guy about waist high and watched it blow him in half it's pretty graphic but they did a good job making it look fairly real. Jugs that does look like Sonny doesn't it! I can't wait to get full auto unlocked for the M16 that will rock then.

Yeah, I'm rocking the cross-bow right now on a few classes. I've only actually stuck someone once with it, and it was because I snuck up on him. Otherwise, I can only really use it as a long range semtex, hitting near and enemy and sticking it into the wall and hope it kills them.

I hope they fix all the little bugs soon with a patch/update. The footstep sounds are bad. Even when someone's not using Ninja, you can't hear them at all. Kinda defeats the purpose of Ninja. Same goes for the bomb-defuse sound on S&D in the 1 match I played. You can't even hear it. It makes defending the bomb a pain in the ass.

How about those claymores? There almost invisible, and there's not really a sound indicator that it's gonna blow, like in MW2.

One more level and then I can buy the AK. :super:

(I got booted last night because my internet crapped out. At first I thought it was only that I couldn't sign into PSN, but I checked my modem and the "Cable" light was out. :cryss: )

Just got done messing with the new video-save feature. It's pretty cool, because you can watch previous matches from any player's perspective or 3rd person point of view. Then you can take 30 second clips and upload them directly to YouTube, or take screenshots and upload them. The Theater feature still seems a little buggy, but it's working somewhat now.I just took these 2 screenshots from a match last night of me (KalashnikovJunky) and theDuke (Lead_Poisened) tearing shit up. :super:EDIT: I just noticed in the kill-feed in the first pic that we're both rocking the same gun, lol. The FAMAS is beast.
Being able to play people on different platforms would be pretty cool. Pretty much everyone I personally know has PS3, but almost everyone I worked with at my last job that played the COD series was on XBOX.

I'd love to play a game or two with y'all. I just never got over Sony giving Mariah Carey several million dollars to cancel her contract... money they could have used to develop better gaming systems sooner!

Is it just me or is that ICE CUBE doing the voice overs in some of the death matches??:lolol:

It is.

Well I just played some S&D to get my 10 bombs planted for Ninja Pro. So I can say with 100% certainty that the footstep audio is screwed in this game and needs to be fixed with a patch/update. The Pro version is supposed to increase enemy footstep volume, like Sit-Rep Pro did in MW2. I can't even tell the difference, and people not even using Ninja can walk up behind me and kill me without me even hearing anything (even when I played at my buddy's house and used his headset).

Also.......what's with being able to hear enemy chatter?????? You can hear the things they say (just like you can hear when a teammate is changing a mag and they say "Changing mag" or whatever, or when they announce that they just killed someone). I had just planted the bomb on S&D and it was me and 1 other teammate left defending it. We're pretty close to eachother, and all of a sudden, I hear "Tango down" or whatever the term was.......so I assumed it was my teammate killing someone and didn't think anything of it. Nope, it was an enemy who just knifed my teammate in the same room as me, just out of sight. So he walks over and then kills me too. I'm not liking the fact that you can hear enemy chatter like that. I can see how it would be beneficial in some instances, but I'd prefer not to hear it, or be heard by enemies like that.

OK, rant; off.

I think this game has a lot of potential, but I also think there's a lot of things that need to be addressed in future patches and updates.

You know I thought that was kinda screwed up. When I get killed and I hear "enemy down" or see my teammate die and "enemy down" it is very confusing. Ive had the same thing happen where I thought a teammate took out an enemy only to find out an enemy took out my teammate and then me!!

Yeah the sound does suck. I use a turtle beach X31 headset always and have the game configured for headset sound but still I NEVER HEAR ANYBODY till they start shooting. I loved playing BC2 with em b/c i could always hear somebody coming.

I played alittle bit of the campaign and I must say its kinda reminds me a Borne supremacy movie with all the flashing and what not but Its still leaps and bounds better than MOH, man that shit sucked. Best part about that game was getting $45 and some change trade in credit for black ops!:lolol: I'm not a COD fan boy at all. In fact I quite MW2 for BC2 but I gotta say I like this one alright. At least until BF3!!

Oh and in case anybodies wondering the 3D i was so looking forward to sucks!! Turned it on for a couple minutes at first and got a headache. Haven't used it since!

Edited by big-J

JUST WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS!!!! you people need to get your asses back in the game and quit taking your sweet nansy pansy time to post here......NOW GET IN THERE AND START KILLING YOU MAGGOT BAGS!!!! :killer::killer::killer:

oh yeah....im BuzzNectar on x-live if you want to link up and spread the dead togeather just throw me a friends request

Edited by BuzzNectar

JUST WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS!!!! you people need to get your asses back in the game and quit taking your sweet nansy pansy time to post here......NOW GET IN THERE AND START KILLING YOU MAGGOT BAGS!!!! :killer::killer::killer:

No need to tell me. I'm already at level 44! :lolol: That's what happens when you feel like shit. You stay home and play video games.

No need to tell me. I'm already at level 44! :lolol: That's what happens when you feel like shit. You stay home and play video games.

YOU BASTARD! im only at 42 and i too..."cough..cough" have been home sick this week :devil:

YOU BASTARD! im only at 42 and i too..."cough..cough" have been home sick this week :devil:

:lolol: I think I made it to 47 last night, I can't remember. Got some S&D games in. Those are always good for a lot of XP if you have a good game.

I tried S&D for the first time yesterday (including MW2) and I didn't know what to do but I could hear the whole other teams conversations at first i thought it was guys on my teams talking but as I went to mute them I discovered it was the other team. I don't know how it happened maybe because I was thrown into a round in progress but it was kinda stealthy to bad they weren't really strategizing just talking a bunch of BS. I'm only at level 43 and I can't use the AK47 at all I can't hit the broad side of a barn with that thing kind of sucks for me as I so badly wanted to use it. The AK74 though is beast for me as well as the AUG. I also killed a guy and stole his Commando with multiple attachments and it doesn't seem to be all that great either I got out gunned by a guy with a MP5K and I started shooting first at least from my perspective.

Check out my dolphin-dive to death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpyYnmNox9U

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I love that feature.

I tried S&D for the first time yesterday (including MW2) and I didn't know what to do but I could hear the whole other teams conversations at first i thought it was guys on my teams talking but as I went to mute them I discovered it was the other team. I don't know how it happened maybe because I was thrown into a round in progress but it was kinda stealthy to bad they weren't really strategizing just talking a bunch of BS. I'm only at level 43 and I can't use the AK47 at all I can't hit the broad side of a barn with that thing kind of sucks for me as I so badly wanted to use it. The AK74 though is beast for me as well as the AUG. I also killed a guy and stole his Commando with multiple attachments and it doesn't seem to be all that great either I got out gunned by a guy with a MP5K and I started shooting first at least from my perspective.

Yeah, S&D takes some getting used to. It's fun though. I've had that happen to me too, where I can hear the enemy team (and even when they're dead). Just another bug with this game that needs to be addressed.

Yesterday when we were on the same team on that map you and I were both up there and I ran past you and dove off I thought you would have seen it happen. It's cool but a sure death though.

Yeah, it seems a lot of people are doing it :lolol: .

Hey, are you getting close to finishing the part of Ghost Pro where you have to shoot down enemy killstreaks? I'm going for Ghost Pro too, and everytime I sighted in on their Spy Plane, you were always too quick for me and had already shot a rocket headed towards it. :lol:

Yesterday when we were on the same team on that map you and I were both up there and I ran past you and dove off I thought you would have seen it happen. It's cool but a sure death though.

Hey, are you getting close to finishing the part of Ghost Pro where you have to shoot down enemy killstreaks? I'm going for Ghost Pro too, and everytime I sighted in on their Spy Plane, you were always too quick for me and had already shot a rocket headed towards it. :lol:

Yeah i completed it just need to take out a sentry gun now. Sorry bro I was looking for those spy planes like a crack head looking for his next fix. It got me killed a few times but what the heck it didn't ake me very long to accomplish it. Good games tonight, on Nuketown I had to switch to my AUG then I took top spot. I started out with the Galil with extended mags as I had purchased the extended pain challenge where you need 25 kills with a weapon that has an extended mag. But we were getting shot to bits right from the opening of the match so I broke out the AUG and then raped them pretty hard with it. I only had a couple single kills most of them were double or triple kills with it. I unlocked the Commando also and it rocks fairly well I even put my clan tag of 5.56 on it and it shows up but real faintly on the back of the charging handle, I need some different colors for the print but that doesn't come until level 13 after I prestige.

Yeah i completed it just need to take out a sentry gun now. Sorry bro I was looking for those spy planes like a crack head looking for his next fix. It got me killed a few times but what the heck it didn't ake me very long to accomplish it. Good games tonight, on Nuketown I had to switch to my AUG then I took top spot. I started out with the Galil with extended mags as I had purchased the extended pain challenge where you need 25 kills with a weapon that has an extended mag. But we were getting shot to bits right from the opening of the match so I broke out the AUG and then raped them pretty hard with it. I only had a couple single kills most of them were double or triple kills with it. I unlocked the Commando also and it rocks fairly well I even put my clan tag of 5.56 on it and it shows up but real faintly on the back of the charging handle, I need some different colors for the print but that doesn't come until level 13 after I prestige.

Yeah, I finally finished that part of the Ghost Pro challenge, lol. So I'm still in the same boat as you.....and just need to take out an enemy Sentry gun. Sucks though, because it seems no one uses them!!!! I guess I got lucky the first time through, because I had Ghost Pro pretty early, because I randomly knifed someone's Sentry. I almost want to use it as my own killstreak and let enemies steal them. :lolol:

One of those [*ION] guys was camping HARD in Nuketown up in the top floors of the houses. Just crouched in a corner with a shotgun. It was pissing me off. I forgot to go look, but I will tomorrow, at his gameplay that game. I want to see if he even moved at all, besides when he was killed.

About the clan tag color........it's not level 13 in first Prestige.....it's 13th Prestige :ded: . That's ridiculous, in my opinion. There's 15 levels of Prestige in this game, unlike MW2's 10 levels. But on the flipside, it's way quicker to reach Prestige. I did it in just over 1 day of playing time, where it took about 3 days playing time in MW2 to max out each Prestige.

I got lucky today I was playing Headquarters for the first time also and someone got a sentry gun and and I took it out. I have seen more sentry guns in the few games of headquarters that I played than in all the deathmatches. I think ity gets used more to guard the headquarters so maybe that would get one for ya. My son and I have been playing online with the split screen but it's just too hard for me to see guys far away very well that way. I did get almost 17,000 XP points for one game though.SO do you automatically prestige or do you have to do it? I have been using the Enfield a bit more also so when I prestige I'll be used to it. I have found the Commando to work pretty well I had picked one up before I earned unlocked one and didn't get to use it very long but didn't really like it too much but now I'm used to it and it rocks pretty well. I also went back to trying the AK47 today with much better success. You need a mic bro so when we're online together we can converse. Yeah that ION dude you're referring to pissed me off also that's what made me break out the AUG then I just ran in going full auto and strafing back and forth. They traveled so close together that's how I got so many multi kills I just sprayed and strafed.

I got lucky today I was playing Headquarters for the first time also and someone got a sentry gun and and I took it out. I have seen more sentry guns in the few games of headquarters that I played than in all the deathmatches. I think ity gets used more to guard the headquarters so maybe that would get one for ya. My son and I have been playing online with the split screen but it's just too hard for me to see guys far away very well that way. I did get almost 17,000 XP points for one game though.SO do you automatically prestige or do you have to do it? I have been using the Enfield a bit more also so when I prestige I'll be used to it. I have found the Commando to work pretty well I had picked one up before I earned unlocked one and didn't get to use it very long but didn't really like it too much but now I'm used to it and it rocks pretty well. I also went back to trying the AK47 today with much better success. You need a mic bro so when we're online together we can converse. Yeah that ION dude you're referring to pissed me off also that's what made me break out the AUG then I just ran in going full auto and strafing back and forth. They traveled so close together that's how I got so many multi kills I just sprayed and strafed.

Yeah, I'm still looking for that damn Sentry gun! :lolol: Before you got on tonight (I've been playing Capture The Flag all freakin' night to get Marathon Pro, what a pain, I finally got it in that last match we played) an enemy set one up right near me.....and he was killed and the game ended. I was pissed. :cryss:

No, you still have to choose to Prestige, if you want to. Now that I got Marathon Pro, and I see how long it took.......I'm debating on Prestiging again. I don't want to have to do that again. I never really played CTF much, but pretty much every game tonight, I was getting TONS of XP. More than S&D, which is surprising.

I think I might try to get some more perks to Pro before I Prestige this time. Some of them sound pretty damn fun. Like Hardline Pro, I guess you can change your (or anyone's, actually) Care Packages. If you get a UAV, you can change it, and it's almost always a high killstreak reward like the Attack Dogs and stuff. Or with Hacker Pro, when you steal an enemy Care Package, you steal the reward, but the crate stays and becomes booby-trapped and when an enemy comes back for it and takes it, it blows up and you get the kill and they don't get the reward. :lolol: You can also turn enemy equipment friendly. Walk up to an enemy Sentry gun and you can turn it friendly and you get the kills from it.

I'd like to get a mic. Definitely can't right now though, because my girl and I are still living with friends. Her and them all go to bed early because they work mornings mostly. I'm an insomniac, and would keep them up with my jib-jabbing if I had a mic right now, lol.

Superhawk, WTF man! A :lolol: ll you play is FFA and Wager Matches????? I don't think I've seen you in anything else besides those 2 game modes!

Count me in but can we try to make it Friday night as Saturday after 10:00pm the UFC fights are on. I've been hoping we could get the old group together for some matches I know you've invited me to play Zombies but I'm not real good at it and feel bad for making you guys have to revive me all the time. My son would play much better on Zombies than I do. He played Nazi Zombies all the time with some online friends and they made it to around level 18 or something like that with just 3 playing. I do appreciate you asking this old fart to play though but I usually do better at the TDM or CTF games though. I like headquarters now also it's a good way to build XP pretty quick. Yeah CTF was fun last night for sure though I was playing on the Launch map with some guys who didn't know how it worked. I had your flag for along time and this one guy keeps telling me to follow him to get the flag to the other end problem was I was at our base waiting for someone to get to get our flag so I could place the flag this one guy was even knifing me trying to get me to move then another guy says dude he's at the right place we need to get our flag so he can place theirs here at our base (I didn't have my mic in). So I got it and put it to use after that.

Edited by theDuke

Played a few games with both of you the other night. Good times. Hopefully I'll be able to get on this weekend, but my girl and I are finally getting our own place since moving down here (moving in tonight). Not sure when I'll have internet, though. (It's a big apartment complex though.....surely someone's gotta have wireless internet and no password on their router :devil::angel: )

I uploaded some more clips from my gameplay, but the sounds all screwed up. It seems that if there's a lot going on (a lot of noises), that the sound gets all choppy. :ded:

Some guys RC Car fail. He dropped it, and I blew it up in his face before he could go anywhere with it :lolol: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRirbEz50FY

A nice little triple kill with the AK74u:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuvCs7ApoTM

Nice Dan,was one of those guys me in that triple kill. I know you killed me a few times back there and I got you a few times also there the other day. I have several Tomahawk kills that I could make a montage out of them. I have been trying to use it alot as it's just fun as heck to get a kill with. I buried it so far into a guy on one kill that you could only see the very end of the handle sticking out of his chest. Warlord pro gives you 2 Tomahawks which honestly I wasn't aware of until I watched my films back today and saw there are 2 of them in the equipment section of the screen. I even hit a guy while he was sprinting I just launched it about 5 feet in front of him and he ran right into it he was moving laterally across the screen. I also got 2 kills with one Tomahawk twice now. If I can figure out how to make a montage and put them up I'll do it.

Nice Dan,was one of those guys me in that triple kill. I know you killed me a few times back there and I got you a few times also there the other day. I have several Tomahawk kills that I could make a montage out of them. I have been trying to use it alot as it's just fun as heck to get a kill with. I buried it so far into a guy on one kill that you could only see the very end of the handle sticking out of his chest. Warlord pro gives you 2 Tomahawks which honestly I wasn't aware of until I watched my films back today and saw there are 2 of them in the equipment section of the screen. I even hit a guy while he was sprinting I just launched it about 5 feet in front of him and he ran right into it he was moving laterally across the screen. I also got 2 kills with one Tomahawk twice now. If I can figure out how to make a montage and put them up I'll do it.

I don't think you were in that triple. You were in that match, though.

Yeah man, it seems like you got skills with that Tomahawk. I was laughing when you got that Game-Winning Kill cam with one :lolol: . I haven't tried them yet, but if there anything like the throwing knife in MW2, then I'll suck with it. I like my controller sensitivity set pretty high, so I suck at aiming those things.

You should try that Sticks-n-Stones wager game mode. You only get the Tomahawk, Ballistic Knife and regular knife, I think. You'd probably be good at it.

Just got done moving all of our stuff into our new place........and of course, the electricity isn't even on yet :rolleyes: . So we'll be here with our roommates one more night. So I might be able to get some games in tonight. We'll see.

I found a fun new way to get fun kills......look around for enemies who are laying on the ground controlling an RCXD, and then plant a claymore facing them. As soon as they get up to move......booooom! Dead. :lolol: Check out my File Share. There's a short vid of me doing that to someone on Jungle. Pretty funny.