Been playing since Black Ops first came out on PS3, finally came across my first guy running a hack. He had the FAL firing at the same rate as the FAMAS.

jjvgnslngr on ps3 if anyone wants to add me.

You don't happen to remember his username do you? It may not be a hack though ask any of the guys I play regular with I can fire the heck out of that thing (not trying to brag as I'm just an average player at best ). It does occasionally cause it to go full auto also but sometimes it just stops firing as I have heard there is supposed to be some kind of filter to keep guys from being able to make it full auto as they could in MW2. Superhawk and I can both fire the heck out of the M14 also with the same symptoms, full auto sometimes and stoppages or jams or FTL as we like to call it :haha:. I also can make the pistols fire quite fast I have been accused of having a modded controller in jest by one of Superhawks friends he said I fired the CZ75 full auto when I killed him but I didn't have the fullauto upgrade. The FAL is one of my favorite weapons as it has good accuracy and good stopping power and mobility is very good with it also. My online profiles are Lead_Poisoned and my other one is Saiga-12ga. I usually play online with Kalashnakov_Junky (shooter), Superhawk138,bigcec1,bmer2520,xVenomAttakx (my son). We have grouped up for some pretty good stompins' on other teams and we occasionally get whooped to but not so often.

Edited by theDuke
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

Been playing since Black Ops first came out on PS3, finally came across my first guy running a hack. He had the FAL firing at the same rate as the FAMAS.

jjvgnslngr on ps3 if anyone wants to add me.

do you remember the guys name he might have been just pulling the trigger fast like the m14 and fal can make it sound like a simi or full auto but if you do that some times it will jam

yeah I like the cz also had some one say I was doing the same thing running around with full auto cz just fast trigger pull like the olimpa will fire 3 rounds if you pull the trigger fast enough skeet shooting people is fun

yeah I like the cz also had some one say I was doing the same thing running around with full auto cz just fast trigger pull like the olimpa will fire 3 rounds if you pull the trigger fast enough skeet shooting people is fun

bigcec in case you didn't know I'm Lead_poisoned or Saiga-12ga. We team up qite often lately. Yeah those auto bots on the veteran level are quite good we went 4 against 1 and lost to it.

Man, you were tearing it up with that Olympia the other night. I'm horrible with that thing.

yeah I like it on some small maps wish it had auto ejectors instead of pulling hulls and single loading each shell cmon the devs must have never shot a flurry shoot before lol and yea I know the screen names shooter is that kardashian lol

Man, you were tearing it up with that Olympia the other night. I'm horrible with that thing.

lol yeah it's pretty fun got a 28/9 with it one night on summit I run light weight marathon and slight of Hand with the cz75 claymore semtex and gas they need some sort of attatchment on it mabie silencers lol

yeah I like it on some small maps wish it had auto ejectors instead of pulling hulls and single loading each shell cmon the devs must have never shot a flurry shoot before lol and yea I know the screen names shooter is that kardashian lol

Yeah, what was that whole "kardashian" thing about? I remember hearing something about it, but I was on the phone when I was playing. I forgot to ask you guys what it was about.

IIRC it was Cade, Superhawks buddy that called you Kardashian and we said "you mean Kalashnakov" and he said "yeah whatever". But later on he mis-spoke again we all got a kick out of it. He's the kid that couldn't get his Raman noodles to boil that one night also and someone asked him if he had turned on the burner which I guess he had not, that was quite funny. He's a good kid and always good for some laughs. Heck I guess I could pretty much call all you guys kids :haha:.

IIRC it was Cade, Superhawks buddy that called you Kardashian and we said "you mean Kalashnakov" and he said "yeah whatever". But later on he mis-spoke again we all got a kick out of it. He's the kid that couldn't get his Raman noodles to boil that one night also and someone asked him if he had turned on the burner which I guess he had not, that was quite funny. He's a good kid and always good for some laughs. Heck I guess I could pretty much call all you guys kids :haha:.

Oh snap, I'm a Kardashian now? :lolol:

I'll have to look you gents up. I dont have Block Ops yet but will eventually. I just got a PS3 a little while back, my handle is: Canta12-

I'm playing Half Life2 and the GTA4 add ons (TLAD and BOGT) right now.

Edited by Mullet Man

I'm having problems with invites over the past couple days. A couple times when I got invited to lobby, I would go to join, and the whole PS3 would freeze up, and I'd have to shut it off manually. I couldn't even hit the PS button to get back to the XMB and quit the game :ded: .

mine freezes like that a good bit is it right when you log in or after you have been playing a while ? If you leave it alone for a few mins it will time out

Sometimes it happens randomly, but the past few times it was when I was trying to accept an invite and join a lobby. Some of the freezes you can wait out, but I find that when I can't hit the PS button to get back to the XMB, then it's completely frozen and I have to manually shut it off. It would do that, and I'd go smoke or something, and be away from the PS3 for like 10 minutes, and it would still be frozen.

yeah i have it freeze when you can't use the ps button all the time I just go walk the dog or something and come back and it will have an error now with zombies it freezes every time I have yet to play the zombie game at all solo with friends or what ever every time it will freeze up

I as you guys know have been having multiple problems the last 3-4 days also. Superhawk and Bmxer also said yesterday that they were having alot of problems. I don't know about you guys but I think it's getting worse not better. There seems to be more lag situations and lag compensating sucks. I have been reading page after page about these issues on the BLOPS website and have been gaining a better understanding of what is taking place there are some pretty smart guys on there that explain the issues quite well. I'm glad there are as I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computer related things. I'm worried that all these hard freezes are not good for my PS3 so i might just give up on it for awhile I'll try it today to see if it's any better but if not I may go back to MW2 for awhile or get the Nam package for BFBC2.

I was playing a little MW2 last night after playing BO and that game had more lag than I had on BO. I only played a few games then my whole internet took a shit on me. I'm thinking my lag these past few days are from the snow and ice on the lines.

Must have something to do with your ice cause I went back to MW2 tonight and it was butter smooth compared to BO's. I couldn't believe how much better MW2 is over Crap OP's. My son tried it and said he wants to go get MW2 now he said it's much better also. I guess it makes it better not having all the young kids noob tubing the crap out of ya it was so enjoyable to play no lag at all and it just looks so much better graphically and frame rate is far superior. I may just end up getting rid of Crap op's as I had a much better time with MW2 tonight. I was consistently placing in the top 3 and occasionally in the top spot even against all the 10th prestige guys I think playing crap op's has made me a better player having to deal with all the lag issues, and hit detection on MW2 is far superior also made it seem easy to get a good game in even sniping which I admittedly suck at. No host migrations in over 2 hours of playing it was just smooth gaming finally may have something to do with most everyone being on Crap op's now. No waiting for matches to load up just game after game of fun.

Edited by theDuke

I have fun playing matches with the guys from the forum and my son and superhawks friend but the game play itself has not been that fun with all the issues we have been having. I just couldn't believe how much better MW2 was tonight. It probably has alot to do with the fact that the lobbies aren't overloaded anymore as more people are playing BO's my son went 30-5-3 using the M21ebr on Estate tonight and i went 17-6-4 on Fuel sniping which was fun, i had a real blast playing tonight just not having to deal with all the lag,slow frame rate, host migrations,getting stuck at the loading screen, and hard freezes it was just pure enjoyment. I did get to relive the Commando knifing but only a couple times. I can't believe the difference in range on the shotguns on MW2 either and it was really nice being able to use them as your secondary weapon.

shotguns as a primary is just retarded imo. you can thank treyarch/activision for that.

While I agree with you I will say that if the shotguns in BO's had the range of the Spas or the Striker or the M1014 it would be alot easier to swallow using one as a primary weapon, heck when I snipe on MW2 I carry the Spas around and get quite a few kills with it even though it's a pump gun. I played for a couple more hours and did very well again I even broke out the M16 again and dominated with it. It was nice to get kills with the M16 with just one 3 round burst instead of having to pump 15-18 rounds into someone for a kill I even killed 3 guys rushing me from about 20 feet away with it cause it only took one 3 round burst each imagine that. The graphics are just so much more vivid also the weapons look much better.

Maybe I'll jump into some MW2 with ya sometime.

I can't give up on BO yet. Only because I want to hit max Prestige, since I haven't done it yet in any COD game (aside from a secondary account that I leveled up to 10th Prestige level 70, in about 7 matches, because it was a hacked lobby in MW2, lol). Once I do that, I think I'm done with video games for awhile :lolol: . Been spending a lot of time trying to level up as much as I can. This time of year, coupled with the fact that I'm only working part time at the moment and I'm an insomniac, makes it easy. Once work picks up, and it's nice outside again, I won't be on as much. Until then though, I'm going for 15th Prestige in BO.

EDIT: Check out this kid trying to be slick....

There I was, sniping like a champ, taking out everyone coming for our flag. I got this guy 2 times before he finally smartened up and came for me. He thought he was slick, and tried to pull some funny shit.....but it backfired. He still got the kill on me.....but I chased his ass down and made it so he killed himself, too! :lolol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHNGt73Z3M

He must not have known he's was messing with the king of sneaking up on people and killing them in indignant ways.

Edited by -Shooter-

Cool video Dan. Hey have you ever tried Melatonin for you insomnia? It's all natural and some people say it works quite well. I tried it my self and it did nothing for me but it might be worth a try. I went through a period of time where I could not sleep also but I'm past that now I just don't sleep great but I usually don't have a problem falling asleep anymore. I have been thinking of going on with my prestige on MW2 as I never went that far with it but it's just so much more enjoyable to play. I thought I really disliked some of the issues it had but after playing BO's for the last 2 months then going back to MW2 I see how much better MW2 really is. I hope they get Bo's fixed as it is a very promising game but the past week has been nothing but terrible with lag, slow frame rate, host migration, locking up at the loading screen, and then the hard freezes that I'm afraid will destroy my new slim PS3 as I have read it's not good for the Blue ray disc player. I might occasionally drop back in to see if things are straightening out but for now I'm back to MW2 for a bit.

Cool video Dan. Hey have you ever tried Melatonin for you insomnia? It's all natural and some people say it works quite well. I tried it my self and it did nothing for me but it might be worth a try. I went through a period of time where I could not sleep also but I'm past that now I just don't sleep great but I usually don't have a problem falling asleep anymore. I have been thinking of going on with my prestige on MW2 as I never went that far with it but it's just so much more enjoyable to play. I thought I really disliked some of the issues it had but after playing BO's for the last 2 months then going back to MW2 I see how much better MW2 really is. I hope they get Bo's fixed as it is a very promising game but the past week has been nothing but terrible with lag, slow frame rate, host migration, locking up at the loading screen, and then the hard freezes that I'm afraid will destroy my new slim PS3 as I have read it's not good for the Blue ray disc player. I might occasionally drop back in to see if things are straightening out but for now I'm back to MW2 for a bit.

Never tried anything for my sleep habits. Funny thing is, the only time I slept as long as a normal person, is when I was working 3rd shift and sleeping during the day. Go figure. lol

Play some HC:S&D in MW2, and you'll probably end up in a hacked lobby like I did, if you want to rank up. Free 10th Prestige! :lolol: I felt sort of guilty about it, but I still stayed in the lobby long enough to max out Prestige on that account.

Never tried anything for my sleep habits. Funny thing is, the only time I slept as long as a normal person, is when I was working 3rd shift and sleeping during the day. Go figure. lol

Play some HC:S&D in MW2, and you'll probably end up in a hacked lobby like I did, if you want to rank up. Free 10th Prestige! :lolol: I felt sort of guilty about it, but I still stayed in the lobby long enough to max out Prestige on that account.

My son played sometonight and he ended up in a hacked lobby on TDM and it unlocked everything. That's all it was though gameplay was normal. He also said he was in a match where you could jump up into the air and shoot as it automatically locked on (aimbot) but those were the only 2 matches that were hacked. I usually sleep better during the day also when I worked third shift it was easy for me as it was uninterrupted sleep for me during the day as the kids were in school and the wife was at work. I don't sleep well as my back and the nerve damage I have in my left side is quite painful so it's hard to get comfortable and my wife (she'd probably kill me if she knew I was telling you guys) has hit menopause and she has multiple hot flashes during the night. Funny thing is she can sleep right through them but they wake me up as it gets so hot in the bed and she's soaked with sweat just as if she had just gotten out of the shower. So when she cuddles up against me it's like "yuk you're soaking wet move over to your own side". So I go to bed around 3-4am now as she gets up at 4am for work so i have the bed to myself then.

My son played sometonight and he ended up in a hacked lobby on TDM and it unlocked everything. That's all it was though gameplay was normal. He also said he was in a match where you could jump up into the air and shoot as it automatically locked on (aimbot) but those were the only 2 matches that were hacked. I usually sleep better during the day also when I worked third shift it was easy for me as it was uninterrupted sleep for me during the day as the kids were in school and the wife was at work. I don't sleep well as my back and the nerve damage I have in my left side is quite painful so it's hard to get comfortable and my wife (she'd probably kill me if she knew I was telling you guys) has hit menopause and she has multiple hot flashes during the night. Funny thing is she can sleep right through them but they wake me up as it gets so hot in the bed and she's soaked with sweat just as if she had just gotten out of the shower. So when she cuddles up against me it's like "yuk you're soaking wet move over to your own side". So I go to bed around 3-4am now as she gets up at 4am for work so i have the bed to myself then.

Yeah, the lobby I was in, it was super-sprint (like the modded game mode we were all playing together that one night in Black Ops, but faster) and you could jump into the sky and on top of buildings. I was on top of the skycrapers on Invasion.

Sp he got all the emblems/titles and 10th Prestige?

yeah I could not play a real game of bo last night no wager or regular game just training if I tried regular game or wager it would freeze on me so i played 1 vs 9 regular on nuke town was pretty fun I'll probly break out mw2 if it still messes up probly see y'all on later