In stead of typing all of the info out, I will give some links that you can look at to see how to do this.

c&r forum

This is a sample app. filed out. sample liscence

This is a bound book sample filed out.sample

This is another good site that deals with C&R's. These guys are real picky about any changes that are made to the guns. So don't post pics about modifing a c&r gun on this site. They will jump all over you. Parallax's C&R Home

Of these two places, you still can't figure it out, Post a ? and I will see if I can help.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the INFO!!!!!! It took me a while, but I just got my C&R!!!

I cant wait to start collecting!!!!!

I know I want

cz-24

cz-52

cz-52 modded

Tokarev

Finish Nagant 91

Mauser-C96

Luger

Nagant Revolver

Steyr Mannlicher

Arisaka

Lee-Enfield

K31

and there are prob still more that I cant think of at the moment but would still love to have..........

WHAT A GREAT X-MAS LIST!!!! x-mas is only about 3 months away anyway.

the oldest of them (they go for ten grand+ IF you can find them) ARE C+R eligible. Only the ones before the army picked them up fall into that category. the chances of finding one for sale is slim to none, however. The thompson factory is right up the street from me. new ones here are about 800 bucks. also, you dont need a pistol permit if that applies in your state like it does to mine, if you want to buy old time handguns, like first run 1911's and such, you just cant carry them if your state requires a pistol permit to do so.

1968 was the last year that you could have legally registered a FA C&R gun. You still have to have a class 3 liscence to own one that has been registered. You also have to check your local and state laws to see if you can have one. It does not mater if the federal law says you can have one, if your state and local laws say you can not. This has been discussed many times on other boards. Check around and you will see. If not, call the ATF.

I dont know obviously, from what you are saying. maybe the guy I was talking to meant that in my state, which doesnt grant FA licenses to many if any civilians, maybe he was talking that that was the only way to be eligible for class3 FA permits, was if you were buying a C+R relic.