I heard from our Saiga supplier today and was told that the EAA and RAA Saigas will be going up in value due to the fact that RAA is no longer gonna be the importer. We were told that ATI will be the new importer and that prices were gonna go up. I guess they had to find something to replace the GSG-5 since they are no longer allowed to make them after being sued by HK and then the thing with the BATFE regarding the fake cans on the SD models. Just thought I would pass it along so that you guys could grab all you could too before the change.

If your "Saiga supplier" isn't RAAC, I'd say I smell the FUD.

It's amazing the depths come people will stoop to gouge their customers.

I have to say you took the words right out of my mouth.... Sure sounds like someone is stuck with a lot of saigas they can not sell......

With the current inventory of Saiga 12 that RAA has, I doubt you will see any increase in the price of the Saiga 12s for quite a while.

Last word I heard from my distributor was that RAA was they were expecting new rifle shipments starting in September/October and we should be receiving them shortly after. Prices may go up, but they didn't have any pricing for us yet.

the guy was from Lou Hortons so you may be right but IDK.

The guy Tritium is referring to is the guy who sells Saigas to Lew Horton. Call me a Kool-Aid drinker but I can't imagine the Russians saying "naw, to hell with the Americans , we arn't going to ship them anymore Saigas"

Local dealer has a bout load of them and tried to give me the same b.s. about how hard they where to find yada yada. I dont know about you guys but if I have the cash, ill find the gun I am looking for.

The dude is right. if theres a will theres a way.

• 5 months later...

Wel I was speaking to a wholesale vendor who told me that they were having a sale on 5.45x39 Saigas because the RAA had been "scratched off" as they would no longer be the importer. Some might want to believe that he was lyeing, but if so he sure wanted it to be convincing, as he offered to sell me one of these altered rifles at a very good price!

I asked Juggs about it at the time, but he had not heard anything either. :unsure: