striker/protecter/streetsweeper

^^ What he said.^^

Just get as many S-12s as you can.

We have so much more firepower than the guns you asked about, it's just a matter of time.

I'll quote the great Sam Giancana... "If it makes me chuckle for more than 15 seconds, chances are it'll be illegal if it's not already"

sam_giancana.jpg

• Like 2

well I like the striker variations for the looks not the firepower... and i plan on getting lots of s12s a particular sbs build in my mind the likes of which has not been seen on this forum...(i hope) and why are the strikers classified as dds?

well I like the striker variations for the looks not the firepower... and i plan on getting lots of s12s a particular sbs build in my mind the likes of which has not been seen on this forum...(i hope) and why are the strikers classified as dds?

over .50cal and no sporting purpose.

Edited by supersp0rt

During the Gun Control Act of 1968 Destructive Devices were added as a category of NFA weapon. Unfortunately weapons with a bore of over 1/2 inch are classified as DD's with the exception of a shotgun that the attorney general finds is suitable for sporting purposes. In the 90's Clinton decided that Street Sweepers/Striker 12's and USAS-12's werent sporting. Im just glad Saigas havent been touched yet. Maybe the dems have forgot about this loophole

i aint worried about trigger pull i got a sigma 9mm... 11lb trigger pull>.> and yet i still can shoot it pretty straight=3 and thanks for the info guys... figures those communist bastards would ban something just because their name... i swear looking through a gun catalog and banning weapons based on looks... oh well still will eventually own one... then configure it in a sportster style configuration just to make it look badass...even more so than it is nowXD