Limbersaver - Holy Moley!

31JNPrZqJNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That thing right there is probably the best $19 I ever spent at wally world, ever.

I'm still not able to cycle Winchester Super X 1oz. 7 1/2 shot without any FTE's, but anything at all heavier than that cycles like a dream. And with that little god send above you forget you're shooting a 12 gauge shotgun and don't have a god awful monster of a bruise on your shoulder.

Edited by JamesLi

Limsavers are great. I don't own an S-12, but I have one on my 1300 Defender. Makes it so my wife (who's 4'11" and 112 lbs) can shoot a box of target loads with me without bruising the next day. The recoil-reducing stock its attached to doesn't hurt either.

I commented on the Limbsaver in another thread but I'll say here as well that the difference in comfort is noticeable, however, the particular model I have tested is different from the one pictured.

In my experience the pressure difference on the S12 with high brass loads is light jabs to more of shoving feel.

Zach

Kross, LLC

What buttstock did you put it on? I thought the slip on ones were a little large for standard ak-47 buttstock. (don't know about the sagia oem stock)

It's the medium sized slip on. I currently have a Tapco T6 stock. It was a bit loose though stayed in place while firing. I ended up using a zip tie to hold it snug. Figured it would look goofy but actually just adds to the rugged look.

is there really that much of a difference between 00 buck and target shot?? cause i can shoot target shot all day and not bruise..

To me there is. Get some slugs and you will feel the difference. I can shoot bird shot in a pump gun all day with little effect on my shoulder. I have not shot any low brass in my Saiga yet.

I recently put a UTG recoil pad on my Saiga and it is night and day in recoil reduction. I can shoot 50 slugs without a bruise.

What buttstock did you put it on? I thought the slip on ones were a little large for standard ak-47 buttstock. (don't know about the sagia oem stock)

It's the medium sized slip on. I currently have a Tapco T6 stock. It was a bit loose though stayed in place while firing. I ended up using a zip tie to hold it snug. Figured it would look goofy but actually just adds to the rugged look.

Get a black nylon adjustable dog collar to replace that zip tie.

They even have a sling attachment! :)

post-16487-083816100 1282019818_thumb.jpg

I am looking for a recoil pad that screws into the stock instead of the butt plate... I don't know if something like this is made, but I was thinking something where you take the two screws out of the end of the stock and screw a recoil pad into that spot.... has anyone seen anything like this?

I am looking for a recoil pad that screws into the stock instead of the butt plate... I don't know if something like this is made, but I was thinking something where you take the two screws out of the end of the stock and screw a recoil pad into that spot.... has anyone seen anything like this?

Try this. Go to the firearms tab and check out the precision fit or grind to fit pads. Both seem to be what you want and are seriously worth it.