Hello gang,

Just stopping in to say hi to old friends. Been AK-less for some time now, so haven't ben on any AK boards lately. Went back to work after my shoulder re-hab, only to not get a teaching contract next year. Moved to northern Mississippi to be with family and look for work. AT least teachers are being hired here, not laid off. I sure am glad that our economy is recovering!!!!!!!! Isn't it? Washington is telling us it is, so it must be true! NOT!!!!!!! Anyway, possibly some good stuff on my horizon. Hope to get a Saiga again this fall. It will have to be a one piece at a time conversion, though.

I'll sign off. Getting jealous reading about all you happy Saiga owners!!!! Only project I have going is a "one piece at a time" retro XM177E2 with an M16A1 upper I have been collecting parts to build for over a year (hurts less that way). Haven't had to sell it yet.

• Like 2

Hello gang,

Just stopping in to say hi to old friends. Been AK-less for some time now, so haven't ben on any AK boards lately. Went back to work after my shoulder re-hab, only to not get a teaching contract next year. Moved to northern Mississippi to be with family and look for work. AT least teachers are being hired here, not laid off. I sure am glad that our economy is recovering!!!!!!!! Isn't it? Washington is telling us it is, so it must be true! NOT!!!!!!! Anyway, possibly some good stuff on my horizon. Hope to get a Saiga again this fall. It will have to be a one piece at a time conversion, though.

I'll sign off. Getting jealous reading about all you happy Saiga owners!!!! Only project I have going is a "one piece at a time" retro XM177E2 with an M16A1 upper I have been collecting parts to build for over a year (hurts less that way). Haven't had to sell it yet.

When you get the saiga PM me, I have some spare parts laying around.

Take care bro! :super:

• Like 2

Howdy rangemaster. Long time no see, man. :)

I'm glad to hear that your job prospects are getting a little better, and that you're finding some opportunities in a state that's not hostile to our Constitution. Back when you were talking about living in the PRC, you had me worried.

Don't be a stranger. Just because you don't currently have a Saiga, doesn't mean you can't post here. ;)

Thanks,PA, I appreciate it. Mississippi is the most gun friendly state I have ever seen!!!!!! Talked to a MS state trooper. He said "Hell, you a retired cop from California with an ID? You can carry concealed weapon here, and you're dumb if you don't!" LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks,PA, I appreciate it. Mississippi is the most gun friendly state I have ever seen!!!!!! Talked to a MS state trooper. He said "Hell, you a retired cop from California with an ID? You can carry concealed weapon here, and you're dumb if you don't!" LOVE IT!!!!!!

I have a buddy who teaches up at Mississippi State and he says aside from the heat, the people, and the lack of fun things to do, that its a great place to live.....

In other words, keep looking for a new job up north bro! :super:

LOL, Sal ya just got to love your humor. Your buddy evidently ain't from around here. :lolol:

:unsure: He finished his doctorate in eastern Washington while I was studying here in Idaho. I have no idea where he was from originally. However I occasionally read some of the posts he adds to his facebook and Ill tell you that I really feel bad he is living down there. From the portrait he paints it sounds like a miserable place.

MS isn't that bad Sal. Maybe just not what he wants. MS is mostly rural and not allot of big cities. Hope he gets out, as nobody needs to stay where they don't like it.

I was born a country boy lived in Kansas farm land and then in MS country. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope he gets out, as nobody needs to stay where they don't like it.

Doubt he will. He is a terrible academic and his chances of landing a job anywhere else are slim. Anyway, lets hope Imarangemaster enjoys it until he can find a better gig.

LOL, there is always Louisiana and Alabama.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: I guess it could allays be worse! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Worse? I don't have anything against MS, but I'd rather live in LA or AL; all 3 are hot and humid as hell, but at least the latter 2 have coasts! ;)

Lets face it, most of us would rather eat human shit than live anywhere south of the Mason Dixon Line.... but still all the best to Imarangemaster and all of our MS members! :lolol:

Edited by bigsal

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: I guess it could allays be worse! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Worse? I don't have anything against MS, but I'd rather live in LA or AL; all 3 are hot and humid as hell, but at least the latter 2 have coasts! ;)

Lets face it, most of us would rather eat human shit than live anywhere south of the Mason Dixon Line.... but still all the best to Imarangemaster and all of our MS members! :lolol:

You sure do have a way with words, Sal. :ded:

I grew up on the east cost of FL and it was a great place to live, (unless you don't like year-round boating, surfing etc, fresh seafood, and girls in bikinis all over the beach). So... fuck you, buddy. ^_^

• Like 1

Lets face it, most of us would rather eat human shit than live anywhere south of the Mason Dixon Line....

I was just reading about how bigoted regional viewpoints helped kindle the conflicts in Kosovo and Bosnia / Herzegovina. Sounds like Big Sal is attempting to spark Phase II of the "War of Northern Aggression." Big Sal, the Eyes of Texas are upon you. Don't mess with Texas.

• Like 2

coasts?? i guess you havent heard about what BP did to the gulf coast.

Imarangemaster, if MS isnt doing it for you, come check out Texas. We still have an economy and we love guns and gun lovers!!

Edited by GregM1

coasts?? i guess you havent heard about what BP did to the gulf coast...

Duh, of course you're right. My drunken geography wasn't the best last night. :D