Hey folks, long time reader, 1st post.....I'm looking at the after market replacement sights {front & rear} and wondering if I go to the "night sights" is there anything extra I'll have to do to change them or is it a simple swap?

I was wondering about the front really...looks like the way the front sight pin has the tritium stripe on it ---> THIS SIGHT I might have to change the block?????

Hey folks, long time reader, 1st post.....I'm looking at the after market replacement sights {front & rear} and wondering if I go to the "night sights" is there anything extra I'll have to do to change them or is it a simple swap?

I was wondering about the front really...looks like the way the front sight pin has the tritium stripe on it ---> THIS SIGHT I might have to change the block?????

Hello...test 1, uh, 2..is this mic on? Test.....anyone? :)

Theres a whole thread on this use the search

I did, didn't want to read through 500 post to get an answer as I was getting ready to place the order...smartazz :unsure:

You seem like an instant gratification type of user.

Try 4chan most people dont respond to questions quickly here.

Plus your kind of rude, to say the least. 000246930.gif

• Like 1

I did, didn't want to read through 500 post to get an answer as I was getting ready to place the order...smartazz :unsure:

Not being rude, you made a smart azz comment about search...I know how to use search, ... not being instant gratifying..yes I am buying a night sight and wanted some input before I ordered...either way.. no answer, no big deal.....funny, the guy that answered {you} comes with a "rude" reply..."search"...if you know the answer, then reply with it . :haha:

• Like 1

Not being rude, you made a smart azz comment about search...I know how to use search, ... not being instant gratifying..yes I am buying a night sight and wanted some input before I ordered...either way.. no answer, no big deal.....funny, the guy that answered {you} comes with a "rude" reply..."search"...if you know the answer, then reply with it . :haha:

Too lazy to even get the names right, good going champ.

• Like 1

Haven't done it but pretty sure its a simple swap. I think the product will come with diections. You probably need to just unscrew front post, push out windage drum, push in new drum, screw in new sight post.

Factory info says ' Easily replaces the factory front sight' so i wouldn't imagine you'd have to change the block because thats not easy.

There are also front post night sights that screw into current drum. A little cheaper but the dot seems kind of small.

• Like 1

Thank you Kope for the reply. I thought about the front sight pin only, but figured if I had to adjust it that the stripe on the sight pin would be a little sideways so to speak.

The drum removal is what has me a bit rattled as far as replacing. I wasn't sure if it just pushed out or if was going to take an act of god to remove it.

piss off, I ask a simple question and get a bunch of shit...isn't this a FORUM that you talk and ask questions about the 7.62?

My my my what a sense of entitlement ya got there bozo.

Every single thing you are asking is discussed in detail contributed by over a dozen peole on a thread you can get to in two minutes by searching on iron sights. We need more people like this on the forum too dam lazy or perhaps unable to understand search asking the same questions over and over every couple of days. Every one is told to use search at some point but sloths like this cant be bothered to even try, for anyone else:

iron sight

Half decent XS night sight review

Wow took five minutes start to finish.

• Like 1

again...piss off! I see dozens of repeat questions...your reply's are lazy, I did not want to read through a bunch of keyword searches as I was in process of ordering the sight. If you don't like repeat questions, don't fucking read them or respond to them. This a sight to ask questions and get answers, don't like it? Leave the forum. You being a smart ass shows what type person you are...apparently you have no life..you keep coming back to this thread to check responses and to be a dick by posting your smart ass remarks

• Like 1

Oh look, yet another new guy with a shit attitude.

They want instant gratification. I'd much rather find a thread that's already been put together and read it. You have to read regardless whether or not you post a new topic or find an old one... So the "too lazy... I don't wanna read!! *pouty face*" excuse just doesn't cut it in my book.

• Like 1

lol I swear, you "elite" guys keep coming in here to stir shit up....again, If you don;t like repeat questions...DON"T READ THEM and DON'T RESPOND......wow is is really interesting to you boys that a newbie joined the forum, I do apologize for being new to saiga's.. God forbid we ask a question and piss off the "experts" I forgot you experts were born in infinite knowledge of this rifle.

Stay the hell outta the thread if you don't want to read another newbie question....seems like all you want to do is rag the new guys that are trying to learn about the rifle. You are what I call an Internet gangsta.......talk shit, you guys were probably the kind of guys that got their ass's beat in high school, and with the internet being anonymous it made you guys instant badass's...right? :haha:

• Like 1

lol I swear, you "elite" guys keep coming in here to stir shit up....again, If you don;t like repeat questions...DON"T READ THEM and DON'T RESPOND......wow is is really interesting to you boys that a newbie joined the forum, I do apologize for being new to saiga's.. God forbid we ask a question and piss off the "experts" I forgot you experts were born in infinite knowledge of this rifle.

Stay the hell outta the thread if you don't want to read another newbie question....seems like all you want to do is rag the new guys that are trying to learn about the rifle. You are what I call an Internet gangsta.......talk shit, you guys were probably the kind of guys that got their ass's beat in high school, and with the internet being anonymous it made you guys instant badass's...right? :haha:

Look who's talking? You're being an internet gangsta by calling people smartasses for just letting you know you can use the search function. Read this, you're just like that guy. I've got no problem with new people asking questions. We all start somewhere, but to get on the defensive about someone being a "smartazz" (nice ganzta s's there bub) when all they did was suggest a useful function is just being an asshat.

• Like 1

Hell when I was new, I didnt catch much shit for anything. If your gunna whine ask the mods to close and delete the thread. as for "this is a forum" your gunna get answers and remarks you wont like. Ive been apart of many forums in the past, Ive seen my share of people who wont weed thru the search results cause "theres over 500 pages" or what not. If your gunna get into this stuff, weeding thru the shit to find gold is what you have to do.

Hell when I was new, I didnt catch much shit for anything. If your gunna whine ask the mods to close and delete the thread. as for "this is a forum" your gunna get answers and remarks you wont like. Ive been apart of many forums in the past, Ive seen my share of people who wont weed thru the search results cause "theres over 500 pages" or what not. If your gunna get into this stuff, weeding thru the shit to find gold is what you have to do.

I wouldn't waste time explaining it, Marrok. This fella is gonna continue to assume we're all elitist jerks out to poke fun at him and his easily bruised ego.

• Like 1

lol yet you STILL are coming in here to make a comment after marrok to show your ass....I don't get it...???? Are you waiting in the weeds waiting for to add something in here so you can show us your infinite wisdom? Dude give it a rest. I posted something, got my reply and left this alone, get a life bro!!

Seriously, there have been a few noob questions posted and don't see you in there bashing them, maybe it's my name tag...do you have a fetish with rednecks? Did your wife leave you for one? I mean really.....WTF? I am part of several forums and haven't caught as much shit from them like I did with you for posting a noob question! I know how to use the search, no I didn't want to read through them as I was looking for a fast answer because I was buying the sight that day....now...go the fuck away....:killer:

• Like 1

lol yet you STILL are coming in here to make a comment after marrok to show your ass....I don't get it...???? Are you waiting in the weeds waiting for to add something in here so you can show us your infinite wisdom? Dude give it a rest. I posted something, got my reply and left this alone, get a life bro!!

Seriously, there have been a few noob questions posted and don't see you in there bashing them, maybe it's my name tag...do you have a fetish with rednecks? Did your wife leave you for one? I mean really.....WTF? I am part of several forums and haven't caught as much shit from them like I did with you for posting a noob question! I know how to use the search, no I didn't want to read through them as I was looking for a fast answer because I was buying the sight that day....now...go the fuck away....:killer:

Hey "bro," you're the one who got all hostile when someone told you to use the search function. I have every right to come in here and read whatever the fuck you say. Got it? Who's bashing you? All the others said was search for an older topic, you'll find what you're looking for there. If you were in such a rush, you could have said that, but you didn't. And as for the fetish with rednecks, I'm further south than you are, you little pansy ass fuck. And you talk about not catching as much shit from other forums? So you're saying you still catch shit, just not as much? I can see why. You're like that rabid little dog that bites the hand that feeds it. You, sir, go get a life, "bro."

• Like 1