He reminds me of that WHTPRD69S12OMGMUSLIMS guy.

Nah, I don't think WHTPRDBECKPALIN2012FOXOMGMUSLIMS was aware there were any gun-related forums on this board. :lolol:

Sheesh! Stop showing your asses, guys!

I agree with you. i wander why a moderator hasn't stepped in to stop this. I thought this forum was better than this.

Edited by leadslinger
  • Like 1

He reminds me of that WHTPRD69S12OMGMUSLIMS guy.

Nah, I don't think WHTPRDBECKPALIN2012FOXOMGMUSLIMS was aware there were any gun-related forums on this board. :lolol:

Sheesh! Stop showing your asses, guys!

I agree with you. i wander why a moderator hasn't stepped in to stop this. I thought this forum was better than this.

Dunno. We've tried to help him by suggesting the search function, but he just came back with lots of hostility.

• Like 1

LOL....:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

your saying I'M all hostile....???? You have more post in here showing YOUR ass, Which once again...show's you have no life. Your doing everything you can to keep this "bashing" going...if you spent more time and energy focused on your guitar playing instead of wasting time being a smartass in this thread, you might be better off. :haha:

• Like 1

Guy's..seriously, Next time I will say I am looking for a DIRECT answer before I post a question. I got my answer and left this alone, yet some still feel they have to keep coming back to post their BS because their lonely, This is the lat post I'll make on this topic...I've asked the mods to kill it. If I came across as a dick...fine..I'll be a man..SORRY

This is a website to learn about the Saiga, I'm going to post questions, I expect a few sarcastic reply's, no biggie. But when folks keep going on and on, don't expect me not to respond back.

Either way, hopefully this will end.......man up and stop showing your ass. :ded:

• Like 1

just found the thread and agree there was to much bashing going on again, just like the 20" thread. doesnt the gun only have 16 major parts, which means there will be lots of redundant questions. yeah the search works, but how will you ever get new information or opinions without asking again?

Redneck, did you get the new sights installed yet? what do you think of them? i have one of the tritium insert front post. It works well, but the dot is way to fat for anything other than less than 15y. I would guess the dot is a 8 or 10 moa.

I'll apologize as well, however, when someone suggests something don't immediately call them a smartass, it's a good way to catch shit from people. Just a simple 10-4, good copy ol' buddy would have done. Redneck, will you agree to a fresh start with me? :wub:

Greg, I shot a friends Saiga with that same sight, or something similar, at 50 yards. I have to agree that the dot was way too large. I pretty much blocked out the whole target. I hope rednecks project turned out well because I'm curious to hear his results.

• Like 1

however, when someone suggests something don't immediately call them a smartass,

or at least wait till you have a bit of a name around here and people know you are a joker. :super:

Greg, I shot a friends Saiga with that same sight, or something similar, at 50 yards. I have to agree that the dot was way too large. I pretty much blocked out the whole target. I hope rednecks project turned out well because I'm curious to hear his results.

i know they made it larger for night shooting, in which case we shouldnt be going for 100y shots, but you cant even do a good evening hunt with one.

or at least wait till you have a bit of a name around here and people know you are a joker. :super:

Or that, haha.

i know they made it larger for night shooting, in which case we shouldnt be going for 100y shots, but you cant even do a good evening hunt with one.

Yeah, I wanted to see if it would be good for hunting at night, but what's the point if the sight blocks out the target? Hell, you could see a doe, ready up for the shot, then you're like "wtf, where did it go?!!" All the while it's still right there, but the sight is blocking it :eek:

• Like 1

Viafnatic, we're cool..I've found this to be more entertaining than anything..now are far as installing the sight..no I didn't {after all this :lolol:}

The wife's Mustang ended up loosing water due to a cracked intake, that killed me with the cost for repairs and since I have been buying so much crap including ammo for the rifle, she asked me to chill for a bit...

Now other than that...Via, I'm a bass player of 20 yrs so we actually have something in common..I played the original scene for several yrs, then went out on tour as a lighting tech for about 5. Started playing again in the cover band thing, did 2 long gigs with Carnival cruise lines which was fun, ended leaving that gig due to getting married, now I play around here in GA in the cover/bar world...:super:

• Like 1

Viafnatic, we're cool..I've found this to be more entertaining than anything..now are far as installing the sight..no I didn't {after all this :lolol:}

The wife's Mustang ended up loosing water due to a cracked intake, that killed me with the cost for repairs and since I have been buying so much crap including ammo for the rifle, she asked me to chill for a bit...

Now other than that...Via, I'm a bass player of 20 yrs so we actually have something in common..I played the original scene for several yrs, then went out on tour as a lighting tech for about 5. Started playing again in the cover band thing, did 2 long gigs with Carnival cruise lines which was fun, ended leaving that gig due to getting married, now I play around here in GA in the cover/bar world...:super:

Hehe, I'd have to agree. Was a good bit o' fun :lolol:

Sucks about the car though. Repair costs always eat up the gun funds it would seem. Other members can attest to that.

I wish I could find some people around here with the same music taste as I have. It's impossible. They like all this new shit, and love having 15 guitarists playing the same power chord riffs and a constant double bass drum beat that never ends. That's probably why I've hit that wall. I've got no one to play off of. I don't like playing too much of other people's music, so I tend to conjure my own. However, the gland that those creative juices came from must have run dry.

• Like 1

I am very glad to see that you guys laid down the swords!

Now that we switched to music, I am one of those hardcore "tech house" fans that listens to "all this new shit" that most of you guys would not even consider "music", BUT nevertheless never fail to stop and take a few minutes to enjoy and admire real music…

(Spare 9 minutes 32 seconds – listen to the whole thing – you might like it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10A_am4r_uc

Yanni live concert. Duduk: Pedro Eustache (Venezuela), Violin: Samvel Yervinyan (Armenia), Violin: Sayaka Katsuki (Japan), Violin: Armen Movsessian (Armenia)

PS. Do you still want me to remove this thread?

Now that we switched to music, I am one of those hardcore "tech house" fans that listens to "all this new shit" that most of you guys would not even consider "music", BUT nevertheless never fail to stop and take a few minutes to enjoy and admire real music…

Yanni live concert. Duduk: Pedro Eustache (Venezuela), Violin: Samvel Yervinyan (Armenia), Violin: Sayaka Katsuki (Japan), Violin: Armen Movsessian (Armenia)

"unc unc unc unc unc unc da da da da da unc unc unc unc" like the tech house? :lolol: I love this place.

• Like 1

PS. Do you still want me to remove this thread?

I've got no problem with techno. I love playing along to it. It's a lot of fun actually. Daft Punk is one of my favorite groups. It's just the Slipknot and stuff like it that I can't stand.

ETA: And I have some CDs from Yanni.

Edited by VaiFanatic90
  • Like 1

I've got no problem with techno. I love playing along to it. It's a lot of fun actually. Daft Punk is one of my favorite groups. It's just the Slipknot and stuff like it that I can't stand.

Oh now you crossed the line!!!! :boxing:

Oh now you crossed the line!!!! :boxing:

Oh, we bout to box now sukka. Get ready to have yo clock reset! :boxing::sick: