I have been trying for some time to get my gas selector loose looks rusted we have salt here on the bering sea. I have driven some pins out but would like to know how to remove the gas block. I may just have to drive the old one off and install a new one. I have talked with a few guy on ak sites and would like to maybe see if I can mod my 20 ga into a center fire like a 308 or 8mm or 6.8 rem I have a stainless 700 rem barrel & know a guy who wild cated a saiga lower by turning a rem 700 barrel I know just buy a 308 but looking to do something fun anyone?

If you are talking about removing the entire gas block, it's on there tight. After removing the 2 lower pins, if you have access to a hydraulic press use it, otherwise you'll have to do what other people have done and stick a piece of heavy metal or brass in between the barrel and gas tube and start whacking away with a big hammer. The 20 is on there TIGHT.