Any News on Saigas return to the market?

Last news was there were importation issues, the 5.45 has been sold out for a few months now, the 20: .223's are almost gone. Any light at the end of the tunnel yet?

I didn't want to say anything publicly, so lets keep this between both of us: NOW IS THE TIME TO PANIC!

What my gun dealer told me is that Obama and his minions are personally sitting on lawn chairs at every port with Gun-Sniffing Radars just waiting for saiga shipments to come in so they can seize them for future disassembly. :haha:

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

We just got a surprise shipment of IZ104s. We still have IZ132s. We have been told we will have 16" 5.45x39 and .223s by October.

Last news was there were importation issues, the 5.45 has been sold out for a few months now, the 20: .223's are almost gone. Any light at the end of the tunnel yet?

When they get here, they will get here in a big way so that there will be such an overstock that the prices eventually go down!

The Saiga 12 was going for over $600 in a lot of places because there were none in country and now they are back to $450 because there are shitloads on the shelf.

Patience!

5.45's are still newcomers to the U.S. market and the cheap ammo is starting to dry up while other calibers are coming down to about the same price level. They will be regularly stocked within the year where you can get them everywhere cheap.