Portland's mayor is going after the law abiding's gun rights..

18th street (mexi street gang) is making a push on my neibourhood & surrounding areas.

It's not going smoothly, as there is resistance. There have been a bunch of shootings 11 really recently & 8 VERY close together in like a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMMIqFYUy00&feature=player_embedded#!

This has been up over a week right down from here. The city hasn't cleaned it yet.

Usually they'd be quick about it.

S6300672.jpg

So our "Fabulous" Mayor Sam Adams has come up with a plan....

Rather than crack down on the active elements & clean up antagonizing tags really quick, he's using it as an opportunity for a power grab & crack down on legal gun owners while making a few token laws that the drive by shooters couldn't care less about.

They're already going out to shoot someone! Like they could give a flying rat's ass about these other laws.

He's trying to make laws like "exclusion zones" which gives the police cause to card random people. Making it a crime not to report a missing (which could be just misplaced in your house) gun. Limiting where we can carry & others.

Just what we need during gang wars. For the law abiding to be unarmed & prosecuted rather than actually focusing on the shooters & what's causing it.

Video report;

http://www.katu.com/news/politics/101230299.html?tab=video

Text;

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101230299.html

And we're stuck with him for 2 more years because the recall effort over his sexual relationship with an underage male aid was not successful.

What's our mayors priority while there's a gang war?

To train & direct police resources to patrol gay areas & literally raise a small gay army to patrol the club district that has very little crime.

Yea, Sam Adams is a douche. I had not heard about all of these shootings, I pretty much always carry when I go into the Portland area but I guess I will have to be extra vigilant now.

A few people tried to rob me a few blocks down from the Killingsworth shooting earlier this year.

My G-17 came in handy for that one.

I'd suggest everyone legal keep armed around here.

Especially at night.

No more P-64 for a while (7 shots). It'll be the G-17 on my side for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Paulyski

Yea, Sam Adams is a douche. I had not heard about all of these shootings, I pretty much always carry when I go into the Portland area but I guess I will have to be extra vigilant now.

A few people tried to rob me a few blocks down from the Killingsworth shooting earlier this year.

My G-17 came in handy for that one.

I'd suggest everyone legal keep armed around here.

Especially at night.

No more P-64 for a while (7 shots). It'll be the G-17 on my side for the foreseeable future.

Portland is the only city where you can get Sam Adams without being 21.

• Like 1

Portland is the only city where you can get Sam Adams without being 21.

:lolol:

Yeah, it gets better.

This answer to crime in portland is....

I shit you not...

The "Pink Panthers"

It seems like the script of a B-rated really bad movie.

The PPB is also working with the Office of Neighborhood Involvement (ONI), Q Center and community members to create a citizen foot patrol known as Q Patrol. As of press time, two planning meetings had been held but no decision had been made on a course of action. Clawson said June 15 that they had not yet decided which patrol model to follow, but that they were considering both the ONI model and the Pink Panthers model.

http://www.justout.com/news.aspx?id=235

So now, we not only have street gang crime, but now we'll have gangs of queer (that's what they want to be called) militant vigilantes roaming the streets looking for trouble.

better have a spare mag loaded to the hilt as well! Bangers are known not to travel light.

I have 2, but if I was ever anywhere where shit was popping off, I'd imagine 18 well placed shots would suffice. Street gangs rarely value marksmanship.

Anyhow whites aren't involved.

Russians, Bikers & other whites don't do street sales around here & tend to stay low profile.

They don't get into the flashy bravado bullshit, so whites aren't direct targets.

I only have the other 2 mags for a SHTF scenario.

The only way I'd be effected is if I were at the wrong place at the wrong time, like at a gas station when the wrong car sees someone they don't like, or by our lovely mayors laws.

It just pisses me off where the priorities lie.

Edited by Paulyski

You've got two hips.

One thing the Yankees got right is the "New York reload".

Watch your six.

• Like 1

I was in Portland on business a year and a half ago, and I was badgered by three different homeless "street kids" for change on my way back from dinner. The third guy that asked me looked really thin and strung out and so, being a good guy, I offered him my leftover food from the restaurant (this included a few remaining fries, veggies and a half eaten rack of ribs). The kid said "fine, ok" then as I walked away he threw everything on the ground. I walked away pissed off. I mean I would have eaten the shit back at the hotel for breakfast, it was such a waste... Anyway thats my Portland story. :eek:

I was in Portland on business a year and a half ago, and I was badgered by three different homeless "street kids" for change on my way back from dinner. The third guy that asked me looked really thin and strung out and so, being a good guy, I offered him my leftover food from the restaurant (this included a few remaining fries, veggies and a half eaten rack of ribs). The kid said "fine, ok" then as I walked away he threw everything on the ground. I walked away pissed off. I mean I would have eaten the shit back at the hotel for breakfast, it was such a waste... Anyway thats my Portland story. :eek:

That would have warranted a healthy ass-kicking from me. You should have shoved your Birkenstocks up his ass! :lolol:

• Like 1

That would have warranted a healthy ass-kicking from me. You should have shoved your Birkenstocks up his ass! :lolol:

This guy was really jittery. I thought about picking up the food and force-feeding it to him, but I ended up just getting angry and walking away. Its a good thing too because there were a shit ton of street people around and I would have been outnumbered and overwhelmed real quickly... Also I was wearing sandals... :lolol: :lolol:

"He's trying to make laws like "exclusion zones" which gives the police cause to card random people"

Sounds like Arizona's SB1070. Where's the liberal outrage. :unsure:

My sister (extreme lib) has lived in Portland for a long time. When I suggested she actually did something personally about the "homeless and the poor" she pitched a fit. We do not speak any longer and she blocked my e-mails right after GW got elected. Like most lbs, she can't handle the truth. :wacko:

Yup, Portland has been in the libs hands for a few decades, and it shows. Like it was stated, too bad 'cause it is a beautiful state.

• Like 1

"He's trying to make laws like "exclusion zones" which gives the police cause to card random people"

Sounds like Arizona's SB1070. Where's the liberal outrage. :unsure:

My sister (extreme lib) has lived in Portland for a long time. When I suggested she actually did something personally about the "homeless and the poor" she pitched a fit. We do not speak any longer and she blocked my e-mails right after GW got elected. Like most lbs, she can't handle the truth. :wacko:

Yup, Portland has been in the libs hands for a few decades, and it shows. Like it was stated, too bad 'cause it is a beautiful state.

Naw, its not a liberal issue, its just a magnet for junkies of all types.

This guy was really jittery. I thought about picking up the food and force-feeding it to him, but I ended up just getting angry and walking away. Its a good thing too because there were a shit ton of street people around and I would have been outnumbered and overwhelmed real quickly... Also I was wearing sandals... :lolol: :lolol:

Good move.

Also good call referring to them as "street-people" rather than "homeless".

I understand that Portland is a magnet for people who CHOOSE to be on the street due to all the free lunches (literally) & homeless outreach programs. We even have a place called Dignity Village, where you can just up & build a shanty.

But some of the street kids form gangs that they call "street families" & they've been known to be extreamly violent.

A bunch of these kids raped & killed a girl who was club hopping a while back. She was found under the Broadway bridge.

Not to say we don't have genuine homeless, but if the kids you came across were a bunch of MadMax looking goth types, they were likely one of the groups you don't wanna escalate crap with.

Stay safe Paulyski!

Get some PowRBall rounds! Two mags of those and crime in Portland will drop significantly.

I tend to carry standard ball ammo.

D.A.s tend to call into question why one had "more lethal ammo" in the gun if you have to stop a threat.

I cruise around just to get an idea of what stuff's looking like since this stuff's happening all around the places that I frequent, gas stations that I go to, streets that I drive on ect. That Interstate bar & grill shooting was at a bar I go to, across the street from the Overlook diner that I eat at with my folks & kitty-corner from the harbor freight I shop at.

This weekend I did however see a heavier than usual Police presence, I had tails running my plates 3 times last night. I also saw the 2 unmarked Crown-Vics (one silver one black) that our the gang unit uses. The bangers have nicknamed the silver one "silver bullet" & the black one "dark knight". They call the Gang enforcement "the jump-out boys". They were talking to large groups of banger types.

The "bangers" are increasingly grouping up & more visable than in the recent past.

I won't call these kids "gangsters" because they're pulling this over bullshit. They're unorganized & careless. Thankfully they don't value marksmanship, but that can lead to civilian casualties.

But the 18th street tags are still on the I-5 sign & other places, yet to be removed.

S6300672-1-1.jpg

This puzzles me, because the I-5 one is a really big sign claiming territory & I'm sure it's part of the spark.

This kicked off right as that went up.

I can't help but think that stuff may still be up so the situation continues so these laws can be passed & his agenda can be more easily fulfilled.

The Mayor lives in Kenton (I shit you not, the old meat packing district) not too far away & MUST drive under that sign every time he commutes to downtown.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Portland-Activist-On-Gang-Violence--Wheres-the-Mayor-101201764.html

Gun rights advocates are "up in arms" over our mayors "solution" of gun laws, so we'll see if it passes.

Edited by Paulyski

Good move.

Also good call referring to them as "street-people" rather than "homeless".

I understand that Portland is a magnet for people who CHOOSE to be on the street due to all the free lunches (literally) & homeless outreach programs. We even have a place called Dignity Village, where you can just up & build a shanty.

But some of the street kids form gangs that they call "street families" & they've been known to be extreamly violent.

A bunch of these kids raped & killed a girl who was club hopping a while back. She was found under the Broadway bridge.

Not to say we don't have genuine homeless, but if the kids you came across were a bunch of MadMax looking goth types, they were likely one of the groups you don't wanna escalate crap with.

This fella looked and smelled like he hadn't slept inside for a while, but I figured he wouldn't have been an asshole if I had given him cash instead of food...

I like the "dignity village concept", but places like that have rules that limit who will actually use them. So for example I doubt many street people can handle "doing no harm to themselves or others" which is one of the rules to stay there. Also the ten hours of work a week might be to high for a typical junkie to handle. Its a real tough problem that needs to be figured out one way or another, I don't want to be accosted by random people while Im walking for money or whatever. :eek:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oregon is a libhat state and this is the typical leftist garbage coming from that state. Strangely though, they hate Californians and don't want them coming to live in their leftist paradise. Apparently the LA style graffiti doesn't bother them but legal gun owners are a problem. What madness.