• 4 weeks later...

Today we had 20 shooters at the 3 gun match at Port Malabar.

Looking for more 3 gunners. Come on, I'm almost 70, you know you can beat me.

This month we had 5 stages: Pistol, Shotgun; Shotgun; Rifle, pistol; Rifle; Shotgun.

Next month, on the third Saturday, we have another 3 gun match. Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, Palm Bay, Florida. $15 non-members.

Edited by oldandslow
  • 3 weeks later...

Another great match. 5 stages. Saiga worked flawlessly. Only 17 shooters. The shotgun only stage contained one of our favorites: Texas star, with only the bottom half exposed. The star really starts to whirl, when you shoot the bottom plates first.

A JT Engineering Saiga 12 showed up. Nice looking. First time out.

I screwed up two of the rifle stages. Head shots at mini IPSC targets, with no shoots behind them. Forgot to aim at the top of the head, so I had two neat little holes just below the head for a miss.

Next week, Weewahootee. (Florida, near Orlando). Saturday. Three gun twice a month. Is living in Central Florida great or what.

Just checked California's DOJ... Yep, all of my three gun implements are illegal. Even the knife I carry in my pocket is illegal.

• 4 weeks later...

Yaa hooo.

Less than two weeks till the next 3 gun match at Port Malabar.

My buddy, Mike, is coming with his Valdada IOR scoped AR. He is a much better shooter then I. It looks like my rein of terror is over.

Come out and see. Or better yet, come out and put me in my place.

Nobody is going to beat Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday is Port Malabar 3 gun.

I noticed that I can't spell reign correctly.

I got a new Pmag coupler. Connects a 30 round to a 20 round for 50 rounds for my AR15. Gauged all of my 223 rounds. What can go wrong?

Be there!!! :killer:

Edited by oldandslow

Sheesh, the young and fast kicked the old and slows ass. Came in third.

We had 37 shooters at the Port Malabar 3-Gun match Saturday. For the first time in a long time, all of my guns worked perfectly. To win now, I'm going to have to take chances and shoot much faster.

Jeff Framm, school teacher won.