WTS: converted Saiga .308 21", with 8x POSP and extras

I hate to do it, but I've gotta let go of my .308. This gun got me into Saigas, but I'm looking to move into something else in the .308 category. This rifle has around 400 flawless rounds of mainly non-corrosive steel case, but I did run about 100 rounds of Radway Green surplus brass, also. The trigger guard looks a little funky because I used a screw to secure the front of the TG, but you can remove the screw and tuck the front of the TG under the magazine catch, if you want. Rail on handguard and the provided sling are not pictured, but I'll get some updated photos later tonight.

21" Saiga .308

Dinzag .308 modified Tapco FCG

Choate skeleton stock

POSP 8X42 scope, with eye piece, bag, and manual.

Rail on bottom of handguard

Chinese sling

2 8 round factory magazines

1 20 round FBMG magazine

1 25 round Surefire magazine

Will ship with original box, cleaning rod, cleaning kit, oil bottle, and manuals.

$750 + shipping for rifle with scope, or $600 + shipping for rifle without scope. Actual shipping will be determined based on buyer's location. Payment by Postal Money Order.

DSCF1323-1.jpg

DSCF1326.jpg

DSCF1327.jpg

DSCF1324.jpg

• Like 1

Screw the $1000 trip. Even if it's for something awesome like Sex or Money... screw it. Get the Saiga :)

:lolol: I hear ya. We're going to Atlanta for Dragon Con and to check out other attractions in the city. Hope to meet up with GeorgiaPD while we're down there too.

On the Saiga, how does the BDC work with the 308 caliber?

Screw the $1000 trip. Even if it's for something awesome like Sex or Money... screw it. Get the Saiga :)

:lolol: I hear ya. We're going to Atlanta for Dragon Con and to check out other attractions in the city. Hope to meet up with GeorgiaPD while we're down there too.

On the Saiga, how does the BDC work with the 308 caliber?

BDC= bullet drop calculator? I've honestly never really made that many shots with the rifle at much past 100 yards. I was shooting at around 500 meters once, and ended up jacking around with the elevation drum, but never really tried to use the chevrons. The rifle really needs a bipod to be effective, its pretty heavy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks GG.

Also, I'm open to offers. I'd be willing to trade the gun+cash for a PTR91 with an 18" barrel, as that's what I'm looking to buy. I have a potential buyer for the POSP, also, if someone wants to throw me an offer for just the rifle.

Edited by elvis christ
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.