Chaos does fit saiga 20's

I'm actually looking at a used S-20 at the local gun store. How much different would the rail be for the 20 from the 12? If there's not enough interest here for you to produce it, how hard would it be for the average person (capable of doing the trigger conversion with no trouble) to rig something up with your existing rail? I know a kludge job wouldn't be as good as a dedicated part, but if there's nothing else available...

May be a few months early to be gauging interest for this, at any rate. True market size will become apparent from the sales of the high-cap mags just recently released.

I'm actually looking at a used S-20 at the local gun store. How much different would the rail be for the 20 from the 12? If there's not enough interest here for you to produce it, how hard would it be for the average person (capable of doing the trigger conversion with no trouble) to rig something up with your existing rail? I know a kludge job wouldn't be as good as a dedicated part, but if there's nothing else available...

May be a few months early to be gauging interest for this, at any rate. True market size will become apparent from the sales of the high-cap mags just recently released.

The part of the guard that fits in the receiver area is thicker and can be made longer.

Yes! I'd love to have a Saiga 20 done up for my wife to have next to the bed. It'd need a light, green laser, and possibly a red dot. In other words, it'd need rails.

On a side note, has anyone tested the durability of these rails? Seems like I read one web page comparing them more to airsoft gear than weapons-grade stuff. They don't look that way, but I do wonder if people have posted any hard use stories/photos on the web yet. For a rail system, $100 is very inexpensive and that does make me wonder.

On a side note, has anyone tested the durability of these rails? Seems like I read one web page comparing them more to airsoft gear than weapons-grade stuff. They don't look that way, but I do wonder if people have posted any hard use stories/photos on the web yet. For a rail system, $100 is very inexpensive and that does make me wonder.

Not even a question with Chaos.

Edited by jaymce

Not even a question with Chaos.

Thats just mad slinging, I'll put our rail up against any of top rails in the industries! Chaos is 100% USA made, is made out of 6061 aluminum, is hard coat military specification MIL-A-8625 or Typr III. In truth you will not find a better rail at twice the cost, anywhere! I know because we use to be twice the cost. We bought faster machines, we pay major $$$$ to have our rails extruded out of 6061, about three times that of 6005, only a hand full of US aluminum extruder companies that will even push 6061, most companies push 6005 which is a much softer grade and easy to form, east to control. Fact is, it took three months of my life researching almost every company in the US to find such an extruder that could and would push 6061 and hold tolerance we specify. As far the price, they're priced so people can afford them during this economy, I believe if I make things affordable for people and my product is of high quality, people will keep coming back! :super:

• Like 1

Thats just mad slinging, I'll put our rail up against any of top rails in the industries! Chaos is 100% USA made, is made out of 6061 aluminum, is hard coat military specification MIL-A-8625 or Typr III. In truth you will not find a better rail at twice the cost, anywhere! I know because we use to be twice the cost. We bought faster machines, we pay major $$ to have our rails extruded out of 6061, about three times that of 6005, only a hand full of US aluminum extruder companies that will even push 6061, most companies push 6005 which is a much softer grade and easy to form, east to control. Fact is, it took three months of my life researching almost every company in the US to find such an extruder that could and would push 6061 and hold tolerance we specify. As far the price, they're priced so people can afford them during this economy, I believe if I make things affordable for people and my product is of high quality, people will keep coming back! :super:

Sounds good to me! Thanks for posting.

I would want one for sure! What else is there for a S20 on the market right now? Im not too far from you guys either! Im in Harrison County just outside of Corydon but originally from Evansville! I will have to get up there and check you guys out! If you need a tester just yell! As soon as they are ready for sale let me know too so we can get some for our shop!

Edited by GARANDGUY
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...