MAGAZINE TEST VIDEO

Hey K-Var, can you please update your classic magazine test video to include the US-Palm magazines? Some people claim they are better than the Bulgy ((10)) mags. I would like to see them drop tested.

Thanks in advance,

Sal

Hey K-Var, can you please update your classic magazine test video to include the US-Palm magazines? Some people claim they are better than the Bulgy ((10)) mags. I would like to see them drop tested.

Thanks in advance,

Sal

I have forwarded this on to our tech department. They should have something for us sometime soon.

Thanks in advance,

Sal

I have forwarded this on to our tech department. They should have something for us sometime soon.

Thanks again! :super:

Thanks in advance,

Sal

Thanks again! :super:

great idea sal! i would love to see the results as well.

One source tactical has had 3 drop test video's on there site for some time now, on the palm 47 mag page. In the One Source Tactical test, all three mag's palm, bulgy10, and metal mags fail from chest high fall.

If memory serves, and it does, they did not do any tests with the magazines inserted into the rifle as our good friends at K-Var have done. Further, the people that made the videos you are referring to have a financial interest in their magazines not breaking. I want an unbiased test. :super:

Edited by bigsal