EPA Considering Banning Lead Ammunition

Hope and Change administration assholes on the move again. I knew this would just be a matter of time. Thanks again for the folks that voted these pricks into office.

http://www.snowflake...ead-ammunition/

EPA dim bulb behind this:

http://blog.epa.gov/administrator/

http://twitter.com/lisapjackson

Contact information in this article:

http://www.nssfblog.com/epa-considering-ban-on-traditional-ammunition-take-action-now/

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

yeah, check out this 100 page report, on the front cover is a picture of a dead bald eagle, supposedly lead poisoned. I smell bullshit as this seems like an obvious shock value ploy.

this is also total bullshit, because there are DNR regulations already in place outlawing use of lead shot for hunting for water fowl.

These people are fucking nuts to think this shit is going to pass. :ded:

EPA-HQ-OPPT-2010-0681-00021.pdf

yeah, check out this 100 page report, on the front cover is a picture of a dead bald eagle, supposedly lead poisoned. I smell bullshit as this seems like an obvious shock value ploy.

this is also total bullshit, because there are DNR regulations already in place outlawing use of lead shot for hunting for water fowl.

These people are fucking nuts to think this shit is going to pass. :ded:

Thanks for posting the doc.

Yakdung

They recently changed the law regarding renovation when lead is present in homes built before 1978. I work for Lowe's and it's a pain in the ass trying to explain that the government is making you pay for an installer to tape off your living room wear protective clothing mask etc. and charge typically anywhere from an extra 100-300 dollars to clean up lead when they're installing interior or exterior doors/windows. Contractors face $4000 dollar fines if they are caught not abiding by the new laws and are forced to pay for the class to be certified to install in a lead present home and purchase the new clean up equipment. I work in a "urban" area of Richmond,VA and it's also a little funny when the same customers bitching that it's an outrage/bullshit etc. are the same ones wearing Obama shirts and voted for "hope" and "change".

Edited by xxINFIDELxx

Agencies should not have the power to ban anything.

If they do, gun-owners should abide by the law and start turning in their projectiles as quickly as possible.

My projectiles can deff be turned in VERY quickly. How does around say.....2-3000 FPS sound. :killer:

• Like 3

What, like in CA? :unsure:

Yup! And then you will be fingerprinted and limited to 50 rounds of ammo each day.

These libtards don't realize that 15% of all of our ammo purchases go to save wilderness and habitat for the very creatures used in their anti-gun propaganda!

they should ban all lead bullets in this country.

just make sure anything else they use is just as cheap as lead.

You're missing the point.

The point is to make shooting so prohibitively expensive and restricted that the regulations put us out of business.

Copper isn't cheaper than lead. Tungsten isn't cheaper than lead. Bismuth isn't cheaper than lead.

Steel creates sparks (leading to forest fires) and it also penetrates body armor so that is already off the table for handguns (illegal) despite it's low cost.

Aluminum is too light. Tin is too light. Both of these metals have expansion issues if using them for defense or hunting.

So the result is ammo costing twice what it does now because they have to use more expensive materials. Win for commie libtards!

The point is to make shooting so prohibitively expensive and restricted that the regulations put us out of business.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Many if not most of these dipshits may very well actually believe that this sort of thing will have a positive affect on the environment, just like using an electric car plugged into a wall with a coal-burning power plant on the other side, or defoliating thousands and thousands of acres of natural habitat for corn fields to make ethanol fuel. These are the kinds of people you could convince that wind turbine generators actually use up electricity to generate wind, rather than the other way around, because there's no wind when they aren't turning. No capacity for critical thought.

If they aren't as evil as you think they are, then they are REALLY stupid, and if they aren't as stupid as I think they are, then they are REALLY evil. It's probably somewhere in the middle.

• Like 4

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Many if not most of these dipshits may very well actually believe that this sort of thing will have a positive affect on the environment, just like using an electric car plugged into a wall with a coal-burning power plant on the other side, or defoliating thousands and thousands of acres of natural habitat for corn fields to make ethanol fuel. These are the kinds of people you could convince that wind turbine generators actually use up electricity to generate wind, rather than the other way around, because there's no wind when they aren't turning. No capacity for critical thought.

If they aren't as evil as you think they are, then they are REALLY stupid, and if they aren't as stupid as I think they are, then they are REALLY evil. It's probably somewhere in the middle.

Wisdom.

What, like in CA? :unsure:

Yup! And then you will be fingerprinted and limited to 50 rounds of ammo each day.

These libtards don't realize that 15% of all of our ammo purchases go to save wilderness and habitat for the very creatures used in their anti-gun propaganda!

Its not 50 round a day, its 50 rounds of handgun ammo a MONTH, and you have to swipe your ID when purchasing, and .22 magnum is included. There are no restrictions on how much long gun ammo you can buy though. Again, these laws are made to protect people, but the people these laws are designed to deter DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE LAW and will get their ammo anyways. When are people going to wake up and realize the making gun laws to stop gang bangers and drug dealers from getting guns/ammo will NEVER work. They will get their FA guns and ammo regardless of legality. I've fucking had it with California! I'm moving to Oregon....010.gif

Again, these laws are made to protect people, but the people these laws are designed to deter DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE LAW and will get their ammo anyways.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Unfortunately this perverted safety mindset isn't isolated to California.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 1