WTS Saiga 410, Tromix Brake, Factory 10rd mags (FL)

Selling my Saiga .410 and accessories to fund my Saiga-12 cravings.

Selling a used, but not abused, 2006 Saiga .410 and accessories. Buyer of the Saiga will have first crack at the factory 10rd mags. Whatever is leftover is up for grabs once the shotgun sells. Again, the Saiga is used but not abused. It has about 150-200 rounds through her with no issues. Has a couple of handling marks but nothing I would consider offensive. Brake has two small rub marks on the flats from when it was tightened down. Again, nothing ugly, just trying to provide an accurate description. Sale goes as follows:

1) Saiga .410 rifle with 1 4rd mag and Tromix brake (original thread protector included) $315 shipped

2) Have six (6) factory 10rd mags (.410x76). Mags are used as I've used them all at least once for function testing. They all work great and are in excellent condition. $85 each shipped or all 6 for $485 shipped

Remember, shotgun buyer has first dibs on the mags and I won't sell mags until the shotgun sells. Also, ammo and pistol grip stock are not for sale. Thanks.

You can check my references on the boards (Tony44 on AR15.com, Glocktalk), on Gunbroker (Tony44), or on eBay (Tonyd44)

Payment by Check, MO, or electronic payment (+3.5%)

Contact me at: Tony44@gmail.com

First "I'll take it." posted gets it

b811e2da.jpg

522f745a.jpg

e158483a.jpg

Edited by Tony44
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Chatbox

Load More