New S12 Goodies From Arsenal

Just received an e-mail from K-Var... They just released a neat looking hand guard, retainer and rails. Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before they release a restored S12 model that's equipped with these goodies. I mean, the friggin' e-mail ad actually shows a neat-looking, restored weapon. If it's going to be nearly as good as their SGL rifles, I am not going to be able to hold out on picking one up. :super:

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

I think the HG looks okay, but I don't care for the rails. They just don't "look right" IMO, too far forward.

I agree. I just got that same email this morning. Looks ok. Not great, but what do I know. The rails are alil too far forward and I currently have a tri rail on it anyway with an angled fore grip instead of normal fore grip. Works alot better than a similar to the picture fore grip I already own. Thats just me though. I do like the fact that they are working on making accessories for the s12.