Weld on Muzzle Attachment

doesnt really matter, I just need a cheap one made of carbon steel that I can TIG on. I need 2" ..

or Could I get a carbon steel pipe of larger diameter to socket weld around the barrel?? this is going on an old pump that I am making legal for a friend.

doesnt really matter, I just need a cheap one made of carbon steel that I can TIG on. I need 2" ..

or Could I get a carbon steel pipe of larger diameter to socket weld around the barrel?? this is going on an old pump that I am making legal for a friend.

MAKING Legal?

If you TOUCH a shotgun with a barrel under 18 inches you just commited a Felony unless you are a Class 3 FFL.

Make sure the barrel is off before you mess with it.

Thanks for the tip. Anyone got any ideas for carbon steel weld on muzzle attachment?

Even one of the slip on tighten up kind would work

Just need 2"

All I have at my house is the barrel

other part is somewhere far away

MAKING Legal?

If you TOUCH a shotgun with a barrel under 18 inches you just commited a Felony unless you are a Class 3 FFL.

MAKING Legal?

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court... :devil: