AK & Saiga-12 in 3-gun (720p HD video)

Great footage and great editing. Three gun with you ACC guys looks like a blast! The courses of fire look like a lot of fun. You have some really quick guys in that club of yours.

If you guys haven't had an opportunity to play three gun games, you really don't know what you're missing. I would recommend giving it a shot at a local club. You'll end up addicted after the first shoot!

Thanks for the compliments guys - please subscribe if you like what you see!

Looks fun....

What kind of stock on that S12?

The Saiga 12 shot that day is pretty much stock other than compliance parts - the stock is the stock one.

Cool video man. Would love to get into 3 gun comps myself one day. Any pointers for getting started?

Show up and have fun! :D

I'd suggest that you don't drop major coin on equipment until after a few months, shoot what you've got and you'll find out what works. If you don't have any gear, show up with ammo and you'll still have plenty of fun!

Thanks for the compliments guys - please subscribe if you like what you see!

Looks fun....

What kind of stock on that S12?

The Saiga 12 shot that day is pretty much stock other than compliance parts - the stock is the stock one.

Cool video man. Would love to get into 3 gun comps myself one day. Any pointers for getting started?

Show up and have fun! :D

I'd suggest that you don't drop major coin on equipment until after a few months, shoot what you've got and you'll find out what works. If you don't have any gear, show up with ammo and you'll still have plenty of fun!

I'll have to look again....the stock looked like it wrapped up over the back toward the dust cover.... Yeah stop the video at :24 into it.....

Edited by Saiga Power