2 New AR Style Handguards

We now have a longer version of our AR style slotted handguard and a new buck shot hole pattern.

Both are lightweight around 6.5oz and are very comfortable to shoot.

Pictures also shown with Tapco 3 piece rail set and Cobra gas tube cover.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-616/SAIGA-12-AR-FOREARM/Detail Buck Shot $84.95

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-615/SAIGA-12-AR-FOREARM/Detail Slotted $84.95

post-9063-061635600 1283206336_thumb.jpg

post-9063-042047900 1283206367_thumb.jpg

post-9063-095944300 1283206399_thumb.jpg

post-9063-046092800 1283206425_thumb.jpg

post-9063-073771800 1283206474_thumb.jpg

post-9063-055280300 1283206531_thumb.jpg

will these work for the S20 also? Also the Tapco kit you guys sell that requires no modification to install can it be made foldable as well as collapsable?

They will not work on the 20. The Tapco stock set will not fold.

thanks for the quick reply! I saw one somewhere that folds to the side and looked like the M4 style stock would you happen to know what it is? You guys are the experts what would you reccomend? I have an EAA Saiga 20. I guess I got a good one because it cycles everything I feed it so far. Loves Slugs but I mainly shoot 7.5-8 shot cause its cheaper that way. Thanks in advance for your advice I appreciate it!

thanks for the quick reply! I saw one somewhere that folds to the side and looked like the M4 style stock would you happen to know what it is? You guys are the experts what would you reccomend? I have an EAA Saiga 20. I guess I got a good one because it cycles everything I feed it so far. Loves Slugs but I mainly shoot 7.5-8 shot cause its cheaper that way. Thanks in advance for your advice I appreciate it!

There is not any for the factory setup. We have several that will do that for conversions.

how hard is it to do the conversion sir? That is the typeof set up that I ultimately want but can do with the folding,but it would still be nice to have both!

The conversion is very easy. I will have a video on it up soon.

cool! Appreciate it!

The top 5 videos show one way of doing the conversions. It is very easy. http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-template/Videos-and-Links/Page

Greg,

Do you think you will have anything like this for a 7.62 rifle in the future?

I am looking into it.