OK, who's really running things at Chaos!!!

littlerocky.jpg

This little guy! Well hes bigger now. Me and my brother Clinton where at a excavating company auction bidding on a large air compressor, which we won, but I won more than an old compressor that day! I notice this little guy running around the snack truck area, and man where the people feeding him. He looked like a little beech ball with legs :lolol: not even 7 weeks old and dump like trash to fend for himself. Dozer's, trucks, cars, trackers, moving in all direction, was amazing people didn't get hit out there let alone this little guy, he dodged them all like it was a game, no big deal at all, I knew instantly this was an alpha pup. Its funny how, we're just going along minding are own business and wham, just like that, everything is changed, truth is, just like the day I found him, I need him more than he needs me.

• Like 3

Cool pup! I have a 6 month old Pitbull mix. Some stray got a hold of my pitbull last Christmas Eve. He looked to be a mix of pitbull and boxer, possibly even great dane. I kept her out of a litter of 8 because my other 2 dogs are attached to my fiance and have nothing to do with me. She is 100% my dog. Thought she wasn't too bright at first but I've taught her to sit, kennel up and shake and high five. She seems to be picking up fetch now. Not really sure what dogs breeds she's mixed with besides pit. She appears to have a little Coon Hound in her. Can't get her leash trained to save my life. Once the harness is on and I attach the leash she freaks the hell out. My other 2 dogs love their leash and will practically put it on themselves just to go "bye,bye".

1282684076807.jpg100_0711-1.jpg

I can tell everything I need to know about a person by how they feel about dogs. That might be a slight exaggeration, but not much. A dog involved in a person's business can only mean good things about the business, too.

BTW. Here's another look at my "right hand man" Jake

DSC00224.jpg

Edited by DogMan

Well tell that little guy to stop printing the Shotgun News Ad upside down !

You the seen that! You're the first person to say something about that. :lolol:

Hey Cameron,

If the publication fucked up and ran your ad upside down call them and bitch.

You can probably get them to run it another time for free if you play your cards right. 027.gif

I've done it for my clients.