Sad day for Pauly...

Just found out that I lost another friend.

This time by fucking tweekers trying to rob him.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Suspect-in-Gresham-murder-arrested-90220652.html

I fuckin hate tweekers.

You were one of the coolest, sweetest, funniest kids I've known.

Wheather you were dancin on the hood of a moving car in a full length fur coat, or just hangin out being your goofy-ass self...

The world lost one cool-ass cat when you left.

Eternal peace out bro...

See ya on the other side.

Much love bro. Much love.

25905_106017986100647_106016756100770_58685_6030959_n.jpg25905_106198026082643_106016756100770_59330_6249157_n.jpg25905_106198066082639_106016756100770_59342_3240754_n.jpg25905_106018006100645_106016756100770_58690_1544779_n.jpg25905_106017982767314_106016756100770_58684_3267313_n.jpg25905_106198089415970_106016756100770_59348_7809723_n.jpg25905_106018009433978_106016756100770_58691_7906646_n.jpg25905_106198082749304_106016756100770_59346_7112672_n.jpg25905_106197976082648_106016756100770_59316_6340827_n.jpg25905_106198032749309_106016756100770_59332_6523793_n.jpg23546_406620484051_777774051_5184659_8021998_n.jpg

25905_106017996100646_106016756100770_58688_1810038_n.jpg23546_406622109051_777774051_5184700_1701300_n.jpg26902_1288109919007_1117968836_30698977_6660787_n.jpg

I promise you & yours that if the fuck who did you like that ever gets out, I'll see to it that he gets his... Slowly.

Sorry for your loss Pauly.

I just found out that one of my college buddies is in a coma and essentially brain dead.

His girlfriend and mom are struggling with the decision to unplug the life support.

I don't believe any man has too many friends. Loosing one sucks.

May your friend rest in peace.

• Like 1

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

Author Unknown

Sorry for your loss ,

I found the quote above while searching for the words to reply to your thread,

me

• Like 1

Paul,

Sorry for your loss, bro. I know the situation you're in. A similar thing happened to a long time friend of mine. He was walking home from our friends house when some guy looking for some cash to finance his next fix robbed him and stabbed him to death with a knife. They caught the bastard, but he didn't fry. He had a previous criminal record, and had been released from jail about two months before the whole incident for "good" behavior. I'm tired of these fucks. There should be no such things as a repeat offender. You kill murder someone, you die. Anyway, you're in my prayers man.

Josh

• Like 1

Yeah, he was a great kid.

I hardly ever saw him without a smile on his face & absolutely never witnessed spiteful, or selfish acts from him. He was like the character "Jughead" from the Archie comic books but cooler to be around. The guy really was a riot.

He was the kind of kid who was so likable, he could pull anything off & when you would call another person an idiot, you would call him endearing.

He was attending college & working on his degree. He was cut way too fucking short.

In Jake's case, the good really did die young.

I can't talk about the details of the robbery because the tweeker's trial is yet to begin & I'll be damned if I compromise anything. It's interesting how all of a sudden I find myself pro capitol punishment.

The tweeker has a hearing on Oct 9th to decide what aggravations to add to the first degree murder charge & we're gonna fill the court room to let the system know that there's a lot of people effected by this asshole's actions.

We think we can get well over 100 of us.

We'll try to fill the halls too.

I've seen a lot of death.

I come to terms & peace with it almost too easy for my own liking, but this kid was different. This one gets to me a lot.

Anyhow, I think I've been spending too much time on computers. Those who really need my presence & influence are those I came up with.

I'll be getting back to the basics & my crew more.

The internet's great & all, but I've been on this forum too much when I should be paying more attention to all those who I really love & helping to guide the younger ones more.

Jake was 21 & clean. He should have had a CCW.

• Like 4

I've been there, Paul, (several times, who hasn't? ), and I know it can hurt beyond words. My condolences, brother.

In this case it looks especially bad, though. I hope they nail those pieces of murderous crackhead shit to the wall. :evil: I just read on the WA DOC website that they still occasionally hang murderers there. That'd be just about appropriate.

My prayers are with this young man's family and friends.

• Like 1

Yeah, he was a great kid.

I hardly ever saw him without a smile on his face & absolutely never witnessed spiteful, or selfish acts from him. He was like the character "Jughead" from the Archie comic books but cooler to be around. The guy really was a riot.

He was the kind of kid who was so likable, he could pull anything off & when you would call another person an idiot, you would call him endearing.

He was attending college & working on his degree. He was cut way too fucking short.

In Jake's case, the good really did die young.

I can't talk about the details of the robbery because the tweeker's trial is yet to begin & I'll be damned if I compromise anything. It's interesting how all of a sudden I find myself pro capitol punishment.

The tweeker has a hearing on Oct 9th to decide what aggravations to add to the first degree murder charge & we're gonna fill the court room to let the system know that there's a lot of people effected by this asshole's actions.

We think we can get well over 100 of us.

We'll try to fill the halls too.

I've seen a lot of death.

I come to terms & peace with it almost too easy for my own liking, but this kid was different. This one gets to me a lot.

Anyhow, I think I've been spending too much time on computers. Those who really need my presence & influence are those I came up with.

I'll be getting back to the basics & my crew more.

The internet's great & all, but I've been on this forum too much when I should be paying more attention to all those who I really love & helping to guide the younger ones more.

Jake was 21 & clean. He should have had a CCW.

Hope you and your friends get through this with as little pain as possible....

God Bless...

• Like 1

TOO YOUNG! To die young is a tragedy. To take a young life is an abomination and the death penalty needs to be used liberally.

Death is a strange thing.We spend most of our lives staring down this feared and unbeatable adversary.But I have been with the very old and the very sick when he came, and they welcomed him as a comforting friend.

May we all live like my Grandfather, every day our way and to the fullest,until we become old and frail - until living becomes a burden, and then do what Poppa did: Poppa was 94 years and 7 months old,and had just passed a physical with perfect health. He told My Dad "Take care of Momma for me, I always said I would live to a hundred, but it's no good anymore.I can't half see I can't hardly hear and now I can't taste my damn food." He passed away within 2 weeks, and the 5 generations he left behind threw the biggest wake I have ever seen. We celebrated for days a life completed, not a death. For in Poppa's case, death was no adversary, but a welcome friend who he had called to his side to bring a close to a life lived long, hard, and to it's fullest!

When each of us faces their time,may that time have been a full measure!

• Like 1

sorry to hear this Paul

most early unwarranted deaths deserve capitol punishment, whether people agree with it or not. the sad part of it, is there should be an immediate hearing, a 6 month waiting period, and then it should be carried out. your new enemy is simply "dead weight" on the system and all the rest of us that pay our taxes....

keep your witts about you, and dont do anything "rash". they have the guy, and his life is now a pile of shit.

• Like 3

shame for him and his family.. condolences..

could his buddy in pic #6 with the Lincoln (which I think was also pictured in an old post about drug related shooting up the house) maybe have been an issue with this though?? people tend to know people and he may have just been in the line of site..

it is a shame though.. very young.

RH

My deepest sympathy to you and all who will share this loss.

I try to think of these things in a different way. Jake posessed something in his heart and being that God could not wait a second longer to have closer to him. This is why the truly good die young. My daughter died suddenly at the age of 7 and I feel honored to have been allowed to create a being that He loved that much. You and all who knew Jake should feel fortunate to have known and loved someone who was that special as well. Just from looking at the pics, I can see that he brought joy and laughter to all of those around him. With people close to us that have that certain pleasant something about them and good will, an immense void is left in our lives that we can only hope to fill with the memories of the times we shared. His parents will most certainly need some support through this. Just seeing how many people loved and cared about my daughter gave me the strength to continue. They need to know that the joy he brought was immense and stretched far beyond their comprehension. My deepest sympathy to you and all who will share this loss.

IM inbound

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 2

shame for him and his family.. condolences..

could his buddy in pic #6 with the Lincoln (which I think was also pictured in an old post about drug related shooting up the house) maybe have been an issue with this though?? people tend to know people and he may have just been in the line of site..

it is a shame though.. very young.

RH

None of us knew the guy who shot Jake. Beforehand.

My bro with the Lincoln stays legal.

It's a common misconception that the real criminals take full advantage of.

There's more of a chance of the minivan next to you being packed with drugs than the bling-ho caddy.

When dude's house was shot up, it wasn't over drugs.

Pauly,

As you probably know, I haven't posted on the forum in near 3 months for near the same reason that you are going on hiatus now... I understand and sympathize completely.

I can tell your sense of tremendous loss and I wish I had the right words to comfort you. I know where you WILL find your comfort, as I know you do as well from previous postings and conversations with you. You know HE will give you the answers and cofort you need, in time. In His time. Believe me, I know... Patience can be a difficult lesson. Our family is learning that one with you.

It's difficult to understand why the day I was moved to "check up" on the community I've grown to care for and missed alot- one of the first things I see is you (a truly kind and supportive man with a good soul, in my personal opinion) in such pain from your loss. You got the title right: Senseless. Most times I don't understand how the world works, I'm just a temp here thankfully.

Pauly, rest assured Jake, you, and his family and friends are in our family's prayers. Tend to your priorities... Come back when you can. Our family knows the power of "packing a courtroom", as well as the power of prayer. We actually just got a true miracle in our family this week, and real light at the end of the tunnel now... (still can't talk about it yet- but we're almost there... I ALSO understand keeping it to yourself until the case is CLOSED... stick to it!) I KNOW that you will get the results you need, and can find peace and comfort in time.

I think we all know where the guy that did this is headed barring a miracle in his life... For his sake I hope he packs some asbestos underwear.

Hang in there, keep the faith brother.

Edited by bohound
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...