Am I going to be in compliance? Live in Cali:(

As of right now I have a stock saiga 7.62, I only have a utg rail (is that American or Russian?)and a ncstar scope, but I ordered the G2, tapco t6 stock and saw pistol grip, with everything total am I good to go? Wasn't sure what each part was in points, I think if I am right a G2 is 2 or 3 points, I thought some parts were more than others and I need a total of 7? I also have a 30rd pro mag!!!!My risk!!! lol. Wasn't sure if with my mods I was good to go.

As of right now I have a stock saiga 7.62, I only have a utg rail 1 (is that American or Russian?)and a ncstar scope, but I ordered the G2, tapco t6 1 stock and saw pistol grip, with everything total am I good to go? Wasn't sure what each part was in points, I think if I am right a G2 is 2 or 3 points, I thought some parts were more than others and I need a total of 7? I also have a 30rd pro mag!!!! Instant jail time My risk!!! lol. Wasn't sure if with my mods I was good to go.

^ thanks bud. So do I need a total of 7 parts? I guess I have 5 now with my conversion, does the scope count for anything? does a muzzle brake count for anything if I decide to put one on? I guess I might just have to change out my hand guard, and add a forearm grip or is that like having a pistol grip that doesn't count for anything? I want more options to do to keep it compliant? Are stock saiga mags USA or Russian? What should I add that's inexpensive?

^ thanks bud. So do I need a total of 7 parts? I guess I have 5 now with my conversion, does the scope count for anything? does a muzzle brake count for anything if I decide to put one on? I guess I might just have to change out my hand guard, and add a forearm grip or is that like having a pistol grip that doesn't count for anything? I want more options to do to keep it compliant? Are stock saiga mags USA or Russian? What should I add that's inexpensive?

here's a calculator to help figure it out..

http://jobson.us/922r/