I have an XD-m 9mm, A glock 40 cal, a .22 plinkster rifle, a 7.62x39 ak and of course a converted S-12. I'm looking for a new gun to add to the collection. I'm looking to spend around 500 bucks. I was wondering what yall think I should get?

It's a little more than what you said you're looking to spend, but for ~$600, you could pick up a SGL41-61.

sgl41.jpg

^ I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty fuckin cool .410.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

Think it's time to add a revolver to your collection: a .357 S&W

I agree, everyone should have a rifle, pistol, shotgun, revolver, and a rim fire pistol and rifle. All you need is a revolver. A nice double action .357 or .44 would do it.

EAA Zastava EZ9

$334 shipped

Nice pistol. Looks like a Sig.

A lot of people compare it to the 226, however it has a few features the sig lacks. And it has less parts! I pulled the trigger myself and bought one yesterday, I'll do a review when it comes in.

EAA Zastava EZ9

$334 shipped

Nice pistol. Looks like a Sig.

A lot of people compare it to the 226, however it has a few features the sig lacks. And it has less parts! I pulled the trigger myself and bought one yesterday, I'll do a review when it comes in.

I look forward to your review, sal. I'm not normally very interested in 9mm, but for that price... :unsure:

I look forward to your review, sal. I'm not normally very interested in 9mm, but for that price... :unsure:

I know right! I normally like a bit more power as well, but for $334 shipped I am willing to get one just to try it out. Buds actually just shipped my order out today, so I should have it in hand this weekend (unless I get tangled up at the FFL's)....

REVIEW PENDING! :super:

Edited by bigsal

I know right! I normally like a bit more power as well, but for $334 shipped I am willing to get one just to try it out. Buds actually just shipped my order out today, so I should have it in hand this weekend (unless I get tangled up at the FFL's)....

REVIEW PENDING! :super:

A buddy of mine picked one of these pistols up just a couple of weeks ago, when he came home on leave. The fit an finish are definitely not quite as nice as a Sig's, but it seems like a really good gun for the price. The slide release/decocker has some rather sharp edges, that might cut your finger when you are not careful. I am also not a big fan of the grip. It just feels off in my hand, but it could be something that I could get used to. Something also felt off with the trigger pull to me, but I am not exactly sure how to describe it. My buddy agrees with me on this. These are my impressions after putting a few mags through one of these. My groups were tight enough, considering that I am not used to shooting it.

• 3 months later...

Sorry guy's been a little busy working. I picked up a Tauras Judge with the 6.5 in barrel. Shooting clay pigeons with a pistol is pretty fun and 45 colt makes big holes. I also picked up a Mosin 91/30 for good measure.

Whooo! Mosin! Hope you like it man.