Our Mags are Out AThere in Use

Big plus one on that! Hey is that black mag in the pic new type available already, or is it just the normal lexan painted black?

that mag is out of a different material (G.E. XENOY 5230, BLK) that we are still looking at, seems to work great.

Can these be cut down to shorter lengths or is that it?

for now that's what we have, company R&D is on hold till we cover cost to date on this project.

I'm looking at ways for people to do some changes on their own. When I have good stuff that works I'll post it, I've got extra mags to play with so if I screw up it's not costing someone else money.

Are they 13 round? The pic looks like 15... When do you think a black one might be out? I haven't been around much lately but these are what I have been waiting on for my 20!

Yes as sent they are 13 rounders for installing on a closed bolt, they'll hold 14 but the bolt has to be open to get it into the gun.

The one in the photo does have 15 and works but it has been modified for testing, it's not how the mags are sent out.

As for the mags being run out of the Xenoy / black that's quite a ways off, maybe 6 months or more if ever.

Thanks for your interest and check back there is maybe more going on from others for the 20 ga.

that mag is out of a different material (G.E. XENOY 5230, BLK) that we are still looking at, seems to work great.

Phil, If you are using G.E. materials you should look at Norell. I think that is how it is spelled, maybe 1 "L". It is a low gloss substitute for Lexan. meaning... It won't be shiny even out of your high polish molds. It has basically the same properties and attributes as Lexan and the same shrink rates as well. It was designed specifically for what you are wanting to do. ( for those not as tuned to molding... a mold has to be designed and built with the material of injection in mind. Materials shrink after injection. Some more than others and Lexan typically being one of those with quite a bit of shrink. When a part is injected the mold actually has a cavity slightly larger than the intended part size. Typical glass filled nylon doesn't shrink nearly as much as Lexan, meaning a mold designed to shot lexan parts would likely make over sized parts if using a glass filled nylon instead...)

• 4 weeks later...

could you PM me some dealer info or email it to me at GARANDGUY2010@YAHOO.COM ?Thanks! We would like to carry these. I would really like to try one out in my 20!

email sent this morning.

thanks for you interest.

Is there a possiblity of producing an eight or ten round version? I live in Ohio and can't purchase a shotgun magazine with a capacity of over ten rounds here. Thanks.

I got mine yesterday, but I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. Imagine my disgust when I could only find 5 2 3/4" shells to load it with! Plenty of 3", but only 5 2 3/4"!

So an actual range report will have to wait. It does fit nicely, and everything looks good so far.

Maybe I can get some 2 3/4" shells and shoot it next week.

Managed to pick up some 2 3/4 shells today. Didn't get to give it a real good workout, but fired a few shots, and it does look like it will be just fine.

This has been a long term project, and it is still not finished yet. I am close though. I need to paint it, but I am waiting until after I give it a real good work out.

Saiga-20hi-cap.jpg