"Pre-Ban" Saiga-12?

Ha, good catch - I meant 1994 (AWB)

The Saiga, is not an assault weapon...

Even if it were, it wasn't around back then anyway... :unsure:

But there was some 12-c's imported for Law Enforcement Only before the ban sunseted in 2001. They turn up time to time but you pay big bucks for them, they came with a Russian 8rd mag with "Law enforcement only" etched into it

Those still have to comply with 922r or they are contraband outside of LEO channels. The ban that applies is the '89 Bush Executive Order that expanded the sporting purposes clause of the 68 GCA and implemented the 922r clause.

Those still have to comply with 922r or they are contraband outside of LEO channels. The ban that applies is the '89 Bush Executive Order that expanded the sporting purposes clause of the 68 GCA and implemented the 922r clause.

Apparently not....there are some in circulation. I almost bought one myself once. Still kicking myself because I could have gotten it for 1200 bucks. :killer:

It's pictured in this thread.... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=52659&st=0&p=496784entry496784

Apparently not....there are some in circulation. I almost bought one myself once. Still kicking myself because I could have gotten it for 1200 bucks. :killer:

Actually I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong and on second thought I'm wrong. 922r only prevents you from converting a gun . It does not prevent the sale of an already converted gun.

Edited by wired

It's pictured in this thread.... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=52659&st=0&p=496784entry496784

Dude! You should never have passed on that 12C!

It's pictured in this thread.... http://forum.saiga-1...84

Dude! You should never have passed on that 12C!

Man I know it bro! DAMMIT! lol

I just couldn't get the cash together. Like I said...still kicking myself! :cryss:

Please tell me you still want to lighten the load in the ol safe and you'll gimme another chance.....:angel:

The Saiga shotgun was first made in 1811, and in fact, was where Kalashnikov got the idea for his famous rifle.

The Saiga is the reason why Vietnam won the war of 1812... :angel:

No no, you've got it all wrong. It was used by King Leonidas to assassinate Abraham Lincoln after he defeated Diana Ross in Thunderdome so that Hitler could not exterminate the Muslims. :lolol:

Really nice shotgun, by the way.

The Saiga shotgun was first made in 1811, and in fact, was where Kalashnikov got the idea for his famous rifle.

The Saiga is the reason why Vietnam won the war of 1812... :angel:

No no, you've got it all wrong. It was used by King Leonidas to assassinate Abraham Lincoln after he defeated Diana Ross in Thunderdome so that Hitler could not exterminate the Muslims. :lolol:

Really nice shotgun, by the way.

Damn, I knew I had it wrong... :lolol: