10 round USAS-12 magazine for sale $60

• 2 weeks later...

No welding! The mag can be altered so that it can work in both the USAS-12 or the Saiga-12, universal. Oh'yea these mags are ten rounds and under so you are not manufacturing an illegal mag if you did make it only fit the Saiga-12.

:killer:

• 10 months later...
No. I don't think so. The guy that buys it will get all the data he will need to do the coversion and none will who are just free loading info. LIKE MOST FoRuM USERS! :killer:

Well damn dont be greedy.

This is a forum for sharing ideas, unless of course you are going to sell the how-to book.

FREE

It doesn't speak for everyone here. I've met people who couldn't help but be asses to n00b's w/questions, without really imparting anything resembling knowledge.

But there are alot of good folks here. Just have to remember that questions are just that. Don't want to answer. don't.

Got something smartass to say cuz it makes you feel tops. Please don't.

Especially for the folks who think this forum has a seniority board.

this site is about knowledge, and Saiga's foremost. if a n00b like me has to say that then...hmmm. i guess newblood is good for something....

remember why you are on-line.

You can always spot the guys that had computer before they ever owned a gun.....lol

"I have secret knowledge and you aren't worthy to know."

I would venture to say that if you had the USAS mag in hand, you could figure out how to fit it to the Saiga yourself. It can't be rocket science.

Edited by K9-Bob
  • 2 weeks later...

yeh, I saw a post someone had of thier pre expired ban conversion, with 2 8 rounders, and 3 of those USAS mags. I believe the post thanked rock47 for the 3 mags. The post is a year old guys....come on now. :)

I will tell you one thing. if you arent a cop and show up to a shoot with that mag, someone's gonna ask you questions. LOL. if its in a good or a bad way, who knows.

• 7 years later...

I once converted a FN 49 in 8mm to take a BAR mag--went from 7 shots to 25 ! The point being "It can't be that difficult". I'd bet I could AND just might! If I find a mag this weekend at the Gun Show--the project will be "ON" ! I'll post the results when done.

Ronin

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.