wood furniture for factory set up?

Saiga Stock's website usually has the Russian made wood furniture for a sporterized Saiga for sale, or you could check out what BattleRifleG3 has from Dinzag Arms. He makes custom wood furniture for both converted and non converted Saigas made how you want them done, so that's definitely something for you to look into. :D

I posted this same question on another forum, I want to know is Battlerifleg3 the ONLY person that makes

US MADE OEM SAIGA STOCKS? Becus Ironwood, Timbersmith, tapco, all make US MADE stocks but they are for the

converted Saigas and AK's not the OEM configuration Saigas.

Does anybody know where I can get an OEM Saiga stock that is US Made? Maybe somebody out there knows of

a somebody who can make me a custom wood stock. The wait for battlerifleg3 is like 50+years. I sent him

several emails over a time period of 3 years and nothing yet. I cant believe with the demand of oem usa made

stocks for 922compliant parts, that only one person makes them. Anybody help please!

Edited by supermario

As far as US made wood OEM parts for the Saiga, battlerifleg3 is all I know of. What I would do is put up a WTB ad on the forum. I'm sure someone has one they want to sale. Also check gunbroker etc, they may have them for sale from time to time. Hope this helps.

V/R

self_inflicted

• 3 weeks later...

I checked Rhineland's website, very interesting. They do just what I won't - thumbholes for non-converted Saigas. Their handguards are pretty well priced and featured - I wouldn't mind checking one of them out.

If you don't want to wait 50+ years for me, and it was your cup of tea, you might consider a handguard from Rhineland and grip and buttstock from Ironwood as a matching set for converted Saiga.