I'm not certain who the importer is...I think from previous talk its a CAI but the only markings I can find are the Nodak Spud markings. Everything you see here plus 1080 rounds of ammo....

You value this at what price?

The whole kit

DSC01633.jpg

Vest, though from this picture it doesn't look like a vest:

DSC01634.jpg

The magazines, they are all 30 round magazines, despite the fact that the left ones look smaller. They arent.:

DSC01635.jpg

Accesory kit.

DSC01636.jpg

Bolt carrier and piston:

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

Spare bolt carrier and piston:

DSC01637.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

Receiver Stamp:

DSC01640.jpg

Trigger:

DSC01644.jpg

Trigger group:

DSC01654.jpg

Compensator is not permanently attached:

DSC01647.jpg

Folded:

DSC01649.jpg

Respectfully,

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

How do you tell if it's US or Russian, there are no markings on the stock what-so-ever. Also the front trunion has a double-circle 10 stamp on it so I'm going to assume it is a true Bulgi kit on a Nodak receiver.

How do you tell if it's US or Russian, there are no markings on the stock what-so-ever. Also the front trunion has a double-circle 10 stamp on it so I'm going to assume it is a true Bulgi kit on a Nodak receiver.

If there are no markings, you're probably overlooking the "US" on the hinge block (of the stock). If there is no "US", check the pivot pin - if it's a Russian stock, the pin'll be 5.5mm in diameter.

This is a Russian AK-100 series stock:

ak74-kit_1788t.JPG ak74-kit_1789t.JPG

You can see the Russian military acceptance markings.

If there are no markings, you're probably overlooking the "US" on the hinge block (of the stock). If there is no "US", check the pivot pin - if it's a Russian stock, the pin'll be 5.5mm in diameter.

I pulled it out of the safe and sure enough on the hinge plate "US."

I pulled it out of the safe and sure enough on the hinge plate "US."

Then you've got a K-Var US made stock with the 4.5mm pin (this means you can Barbie-doll a AKS-74 skeleton stock on and off as you wish).

If selling I'd be looking to get $1200 minimum, nothing less, and be holding out for $1400-1500.

If I was buying, I'd probably offer ten fresh Franklins, and see what the sellers initial reaction was.

Edited by ChileRelleno