HUGE Sale at MD Arms!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MD Arms, Ltd is having a huge sale! 3 years ago on 08-15-07 we took our first pre-orders on the MD-20 Saiga-12 drum. And just over a grueling year later the MD-20 started shipping to the first run c

Damn, what's next....are you going to start paying us to use your stuff. Really, it just doesn't get much better than this.

Posted Images

Well I was going to order a drum and another grip but your site says you won't ship to my region. In Florida... :huh:

You must not have heard. Flordia just put a ban on all magazines over 10rds, sorry. Just kidding! :angel:

Craig went to the riverboat tonight but we will check it out no later than first thing Monday. If I remember right we couldn't block just one item type(20rd drum) to a region and would of had to blocked all items to that region. We didn't want to do that so we allow even California to order a drum. But when it comes time for shipping the system will notify usof the region in question and not print a shipping label until we have reviewed the order and authorized it to print.

We will be improving the site as we go to make things run smoother and with less chance of human error.

Thanks for pointing this out to us. And everyone please... let us know of any issues you find.

Something else we have found... For some strange reason the email address log in is case sensitive??? We will looking into that first thing Monday as well. But that might be why people are having trouble logging in. If you can't log in or retrieve your password please letus know and we will get you in.

Also I see a lot of talk of double stacks. I am sorry they have been delayed like they have. Over the last year we have had many distractions that have required our focus. We are a little ways off (few months absolute minimum) before they storm the market. I will put up some pics and sketches from the patent stuff before to long to show everyone the capacities compared to other mags and to give a better feel of the mag. They are sweet and trust we want them out as bad as everyone else!

Ordered the following:

One drum............MY FIRST ONE.

One V-Plug

One Molot grip.

One grip screw.

All for $122.00

THANK YOU MIKE.............................THAT DRUM IS GONNA ROCK.

All the best to you Mike.

I will buy 10 of your Double Stacks when they come out. This sure is an interesting way to fund that particular future project.

Frosty

Concerning shipping restrictions...

So far I have heard Maryland, Flordia, and Illinois as places being denied. We will be looking into this. Not sure what the deal is right now. Don't stress it and we will ensure you your order.

Has anyone here had a sucessfully submitted order to any of these 3 states?

Also I see a lot of talk of double stacks. I am sorry they have been delayed like they have. Over the last year we have had many distractions that have required our focus. We are a little ways off (few months absolute minimum) before they storm the market. I will put up some pics and sketches from the patent stuff before to long to show everyone the capacities compared to other mags and to give a better feel of the mag. They are sweet and trust we want them out as bad as everyone else!

:beaten:

So far I have heard Maryland, Flordia, and Illinois as places being denied. We will be looking into this. Not sure what the deal is right now. Don't stress it and we will ensure you your order.

Successful order of 3 drums to Jax Florida last night

Successful order of 3 drums to Jax Florida last night

Well, that's good in one hand and potentially bad in another. Good that everyone in those states aren't having issues. And bad because it might be harder to locate the problem... Thanks for the input!

I tried changing my address, to the same address and it seemed to like that.

Craig just told me through text message that it was probably something funny about how the address was stored and said to have everyone try to edit and reenter the same address and it should be ok.

Seems like it worked for you.

Anyone else have the error or have to reenter their address while ordering?

We also have IZ-109 Saiga-12 shotguns in stock for $465.00! They are not listed on our site but you can contact us if you would like to order one.

Mike can you give me a price on three Saiga 12 iz-109 shipped to Florida 33478 if you still have any instock thanks...

Just ordered a V plug and Molot grip. I hope shipping is a lot less than $15.56 for .33 lbs. Mike said he would take care of it and I'm sure he will that just baffles me. The crazy thing even with the outragious shipping the total was still under $42. Thanks again for the deals and a couple more good build up strokes on the DS. I still patiently wait.

We think the shipping to region shipping restrictions is something to do when we switched over customer accounts from the old store to the new store. It seems the State field isn't communicating correctly. The state is in the field but it must not be talking to the system.

If anyone is having trouble with the shipping to region restrictions please try to edit and reenter you address. That seems to be working for everyone. We will try to prevent the need tomorrow.

Also it appears we aren't receiving emails that are sent from the contact us page on our site. If you have an question please send it through your email service provider to info@mdarms.com until we have a chance to correct and notify of the fix.

And last it appears that some aren't receiving the "forgot password" email even though our store say it was sent. On a couple test accounts we have we have received it to one but not the other even though it did say it was sent. If you are having the same problem please notify us and we will reset your password manually.

Thanks everyone for helping us refine our new store system!

just ordered a grip and drum, my first... thinking about buying the gas plug as well...just have to sell the gas fixr plug...doh

thx mike for the great deal...cant wait for the x-mas double stacks...

Edited by lvjeffro

I also got my shipping notice today around 2:00 pm.......................AWESOME.

THANK YOU MIKE................GOD BLESS YOU.

That is a lot of hard work to get all that out on time.

I also watched ALL THREE PARTS of your video response to Alliance Asshole Inc. and their claims.

It was interesting. I watched their video also. You are right they are very sly in their demonstrations/comparisons if you pay attention to what they do and how they do it.

Skewed to a one sided view. Very bad form.

All the best Mike.

Frosty

Mike,

Always a pleasure doing business with you. I just ordered 2 gas plugs. I hope they both work in my S-12 and S-20. Happy Anniversary and many more years of business to come. Take your time on the new projects because good things come to those who wait. Thanks for giving us great products to save up for.

nyclu3

My wallet just keeps screaming damn Mike Davidson. Him and these ridiculously low prices. My wife is going to kill me!!

I tried, but she saw me pull out my card and then I got "the look"...

She doesn't like for me to buy things that she knows I want this close to Christmas... I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. :haha: