HUGE Sale at MD Arms!!!!

shipping denied to the free state of Wisconsin

I have a theory about you and the others with troubles .... did you perchance vote democRATic last election?

lol, jk, well mostly jk!

I can't believe this! I just don't know how many drums I'd actually ever use. At this price, it's worth picking up a few as a complete replacement part set!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MD Arms, Ltd is having a huge sale! 3 years ago on 08-15-07 we took our first pre-orders on the MD-20 Saiga-12 drum. And just over a grueling year later the MD-20 started shipping to the first run c

Damn, what's next....are you going to start paying us to use your stuff. Really, it just doesn't get much better than this.

Posted Images

Damn you Mike! I've been trying to ignore this thread for days and it is still here every time I look.

Let's see 5 x $75=$375 .... 10 x $75= $750

I don't need more drums, but at this price I feel like I need 'to get' more drums. Do you sit around thinking of sales that we just can't say no to? You are a twisted individual.... I like it. I want to save my money for the doublestacks, but this is hard to pass up.

Doublestacks! :deadhorse: Doublestacks! :deadhorse: Doublestacks! :deadhorse:

I placed an order today. The first try resulted in an error. The second time I went a little faster and it went through. Thank you Mike :smoke:

evl....

ETA: Should I do a 120 round MD-20 drum dump video? This will be my 6th drum :smoke:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I placed an order today. The first try resulted in an error. The second time I went a little faster and it went through. Thank you Mike :smoke:

evl....

ETA: Should I do a 120 round MD-20 drum dump video? This will be my 6th drum :smoke:

Personally I think you should do a 200rd drum dump video! :angel: Thanks again and awesome videos too!!!

evl....

Personally I think you should do a 200rd drum dump video! :angel: Thanks again and awesome videos too!!!

Just got home from a gun show.....$325.00 MD Arms 20 round drum....I didnt ask but it must of been the first one ever made to drive that price home :lolol:

evl....

Mike, you know I really want 9 more of these for a 300 round dump video. I have a few things for sale and if they go before the sale is out, I will buy 9 more. It is killing me to not get more of these at this price (like 9 more!), but cash is tight right now.

Got my v-plug today. Was able to put it in and try about 45 minutes ago. I was disappointed when the first round FTE and I had to extract it by hand, I figured I'd give it one more try and for some reason the rest of the rounds in the drum cycled without a hitch! I was shooting federal bulk pack out of my MD-Arms drum which never cycled at all.

Thanks Mike and the folks at MD Arms

Bullseyeboy-

So what do you have to do to get it to work on the Tromix DIY trigger guard?

Just buy a different length screw? What?

do you have a US Molot grip that works with a tromix triggerguard?

They dont carry it anymore.....You can still get it at Mississippi Auto Arms.....Love mine....

Mike,

I cant get into the site to order. It tells me wrong e mail and password. I go to create a new account it tells me my e mail is already being used. I had bought a Grip a while back so I know I registered. HELP!

Disregard I got in.

Edited by Sumsky

So what do you have to do to get it to work on the Tromix DIY trigger guard?

Just buy a different length screw? What?

do you have a US Molot grip that works with a tromix triggerguard?

They dont carry it anymore.....You can still get it at Mississippi Auto Arms.....Love mine....

Mine has a threaded bolt welded to the reciever....the large hex nut on the threads lined right up with the hardware that came with the grip.....

What's really, really sad is I don't even own a Saiga yet, but I'm supremely tempted to buy a couple drums through the sale, thus giving me massive firepower then I do get one. Of course, if I buy the drums, I will HAVE to buy a Saiga 12 in the near future, thus condeming me to part with a great deal of money. I decry you, foul tempter, and your irrefutable deals. :)

What's really, really sad is I don't even own a Saiga yet, but I'm supremely tempted to buy a couple drums through the sale, thus giving me massive firepower then I do get one. Of course, if I buy the drums, I will HAVE to buy a Saiga 12 in the near future, thus condeming me to part with a great deal of money. I decry you, foul tempter, and your irrefutable deals. :)

I got one and I don't have one yet.... could not pass up this awesome deal.... In know I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get one now....and I would have to pay more later....

Also got an TAC 47 auto plug too....

Get it you'll wish you did later....:)

Interesting-- not earth-shattering, but interesting none the less: I tried to log into the New Store today to see when I got my drums on the $100 preorder, and it won't recognize my account. Do I need to start a new account? Like I said, not a big deal, just curious-- :angel:

ETA: Da-- doublestacks, pazhalsta!

Edited by Ductapeman